Dirty tricks by Salaar makers in Hyderabad

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

https://x.com/Hello_MrKhan/status/1738547924269986216?s=20

After all their PR tricks of lying about not getting screens where PVR's head had to intervention and give a clarification

They are stooping low to remove housefull shows of Dunki in Hyderabad and replacing it with Salaar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

In all this, the only one failing is that lukkhi PEN distrubutor and lazy RCE team which didn't care enough to counter PR tactics of Salaar team before release and are failing to secure shows after release

Originally posted by: NoraSM

In all this, the only one failing is that lukkhi PEN distrubutor and lazy RCE team which didn't care enough to counter PR tactics of Salaar team before release and are failing to secure shows after release

Yeah they should have done a better job. They know how toxic things get when SRK clashes with other movies. 

And you have so many insecure SRK Haters who jump at the chance to portray his movies as Bad and failures. They are everywhere on reddit, Twitter etc. Trying to push their agenda

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gawd ...Hope they take action asap

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Yeah they should have done a better job. They know how toxic things get when SRK clashes with other movies. 

And you have so many insecure SRK Haters who jump at the chance to portray his movies as Bad and failures. They are everywhere on reddit, Twitter etc. Trying to push their agenda

YRF should have distributed it in Hindi belt

They took all the screens from Chiranjeevi's Pan India movie in 2019 when it clashed against War and none dared to utter a word 

Red Chillies 🤦‍♀️ The less said the better

I hope SRK fires everyone and hires people who can actually do good 

One member of RC VFX's head team joined Ajay Devgan's VFX company last month 😭 why can't SRK hire good employees from YRF? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Donkey flopped, deal with it smiley37

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think something similar happened in my theatre too (PVR in Bangalore) for 8am show .. and they almost cancelled my show too (9am). Both shows were >80% occupancy

When we went with the tickets, they asked us to stand on the side. There was already a huge crowd there. Earlier they were citing technical difficulties. But everyone was able to guess that some other shit is going on. Then after a few folks got angry, they said that it is a distribution issue and they have not received the "KDM" for Dunki digital print. Had to google what KDM was .. apparently its a Key which is required to play Encrypted digital media. 

Then suddenly the main guy (super rude man) got some text and they allowed the 9an show to proceed (delayed start at around 9:30). Bechare 8am waalon ko I hope refund mil gaya ho along with free tickets.

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 4 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

how rude

do it again smiley42

Maroonporsche thumbnail
  • What really happened ?
  • Not this obviously smiley36