Jaya bachchan says Hyderabad rape accused should be lynched.

Posted: 8 months ago

Please resign. Let a saner one take her place

2 Likes this

I agree with her

10 Likes this

Guddi has lost it. She should be thrown out of Parliament

0 Likes this

Accused innocent hua toh?

0 Likes this

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Accused innocent hua toh?

Of course not talking about innocent cases..proof is important...but kisine to kiya hain if not the captured one !!!!

3 Likes this

I completely agree with her. With the increasing number of rape cases, it is obvious that imprisonment is not an apt punishment. These criminals should be punished in such a way that the potential criminals should be petrified of the punishment. 

43 Likes this

Originally posted by Her-mion-e

Of course not talking about innocent cases..proof is important...but kisine to kiya hain if not the captured one !!!!

I faintly remember somewhere in this country once people dragged an accused from the jail and lynched him. I don't know if he died or if he was proven guilty ever. Such statements only encourage such acts and I find it very irresponsible of her to suggest something like this when the emotions are high already.Mob lynchings should be declared illegal whereas lawmakers keeps encouraging it. Unless a court decides the accused is guilty nobody is guilty of anything. The irrational mob is too blind in emotions to be the judge here. Already too many mob lynchings have taken place where innocent people have died for no reason. 

3 Likes this