Ariya + team ff : Cop diaries, part 2 : pg 5

wingnutx thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello, everyone as you can all notice I'm new to the forum yet not actually new to writing. I write on wattpad and come by this site by chance. I don't know what else to say but I was a total Arjun fanatic back those days and had several written drafts of that show which I never published anywhere. So, by chance, I came across this draft and thought of sharing it with you all. I hope, you'll enjoy this work and support my new venture in this form fingers crossed.

Synopsis

The life of police officers is never easy and not more so if you're by any chance in the special forces. Cases after cases linning the desk, running against time to preserve life or seek justice while battling with the corruption inside and officers who can only be hailed as black spots on the name of officers is nothing more than the daily life of an officer of Special forces. In a constant battle with time and tide and broken promises as the high profile cases consume them whole, nightmares clung to them like a second skin and blood clattered all around them, working around trails of blood and gore watch love and care bloom, watch how a team becomes family and the loses struck close, watch how promises are broken and how even people in uniform are human after all. Welcome to the cop diaries, welcome to the life of each member of ETF Kolkata and their search of the demons hidden behind the joy of city of joy. Watch their struggles, their inner fights and the red seeping in their hearts.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

All my friends are heathens, take it slow

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Please don't make any sudden moves

You don't know the half of the abuse

All my friends are heathens, take it slow

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Please don't make any sudden moves

You don't know the half of the abuse.

Characters 

SSP Sameer Roy: He is one of the leaders of ETF Kolkata. He is surrounded by past demons and sleepless nights. He is a total workaholic and according to most of the department, he has married his job. A very few know about his past sorrows. He is a social, mild-tempered, sweet person containing the sorrows of his past only to himself. He is also called "Orca" by his teammates sometimes.

SP Arjun Roy: A cop who can do anything, known for his superb analytical and case solving skills as much as he is known for his fearless and reckless working style. He knows loopholes and bend rules according to the situation. Don't under any circumstances make him your enemy, you won't know what hit you to be truthful. He lives in shadows and is known as "Bengal tiger" of the department for his predatory style and skills. His daughter is his lifeline.

ASP Riya Mukherjee: A girl with a sharp mind and even sharper aim. A girl who fights like a girl who doesn't believe in fear and submission. She fights like a survivor and a warrior. She is a perfect blend of a soldier and assassin. A girl who knows to follow orders and respect them. A girl who knows to lead and take responsibility for her actions. A girl who can be stealthy and totally ruthless too. A girl who is humble, jolly and charismatic but has steel in her eyes. A girl you shouldn't cross. A girl who knows death up close and known as "lioness" by her friends.

DSP Ayesha Ahmed: A girl with fire in her eyes and chaos in her veins. She is sharp spoken, beautiful, tall and deadly. The top shooter in her academy days known for her headshots. She can be anything and anyone, not afraid of going to any lengths to achieve her missions. She works best with herself, always was a lone ranger, the rogue wolf until she was transferred to the ETF. Working with people never came easily to her but she is learning now, learning to be social again. Holds a soft spot towards Sameer.

DSP Tanuj Bakshi: A officer disgraced, humiliated and then accepted back with a letter of dignity. He has lost everything dear to him and a black hole resides in his heart. Comfort and he hasn't been friends from long and have forgotten what having a family feels like. A sharp mind, even sharper skills and concentration levels at peak. He does what he wants to do, no question asked. He and local police can never see eye to eye.

Technical expert Shreekant Sen: A spectacled guy with jolly nature and deposition of a whole lot of technical knowledge. MNC companies would have taken him in without a second question, he could have been a billionaire but still, he is here in the police department battling with blood and crimes every day. A guy passionate about gadgets and always immersed in gadgets. Though, he and relationships don't go well together.

Commando Chandrikant Pal: A soft-spoken, mild-tempered guy generally but when chasing monsters he becomes hulk himself. What kind of danger he is, you won't ever understand just talking to him on normal days but watching him with criminals you'll realize what he can truly be.  ETF is more than just Job for him.

Forensic Expert Liza Dsouza: The girl dealing with dead all day long, hands immersed in blood gore and different body parts. Soul trying to hear the part speaks as the bones never lie. No one knows about DNA better than her yet she knows only DNA doesn't make a family. Confined in her lab with her bodies most of the time. The lab is her kingdom and she the only ruler of her reign.

Additional characters

Sketch Artist and crime scene photographer: Svetlana Saha

Crime journalist Mrinal Thakur

Aarna Roy: Arjun's 3-year-old daughter.

Damini Bagchi: Caretaker of Aarna 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Welcome to the room of people

Who have rooms of people that they loved one day

Docked away

Just because we check the guns at the door

Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you

You're lovin' on the murderer sitting next to you

You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?"

But after all, I've said, please don't forget

All my friends are heathens.

.Index.

Chapter-1: pg 3

Edited by wingnutx - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Wow! A new writer ! Welcome to the forum.

Interesting CS. But why Sam, Arjun & Ayesha's surname is changed? Any significant?

I didn't understand the hidden meaning of the poems. However, I don't like poems so it's my failure.

Continue soon.

ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohh new one story.. 

Love too read more.. 

Continue soon.. 

Updatedd..

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome start

Love it

Continue soon

wingnutx thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Wow! A new writer! Welcome to the forum.

Interesting CS. But why Sam, Arjun & Ayesha's surname is changed? Any significant?

I didn't understand the hidden meaning of the poems. However, I don't like poems so it's my failure.

Continue soon.

Hey, thank you dear and yes there is a significant reason behind there surname changes which will be explained as the story continues.

Umm, it wasn't a poem dear. It's a song heathens. 

And I'll update soon.

wingnutx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariya143

Ohh new one story.. 

Love too read more.. 

Continue soon.. 

Updatedd..

Awww, thank you so much, dear.

I'll update soon.

wingnutx thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome start

Love it

Continue soon

Thank you so much, dear.

I'll update soon.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow ariya and samsha ff

Loving it already

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: wingnutx

Hey, thank you dear and yes there is a significant reason behind there surname changes which will be explained as the story continues.

Umm, it wasn't a poem dear. It's a song heathens. 

And I'll update soon.

My bad ! I didn't know😳

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow new writer and ariya story welcome dear interesting synopsis and nice cs eagerly waiting for updates and plz pm me whenever you give update