The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Wow! A new writer ! Welcome to the forum.
Interesting CS. But why Sam, Arjun & Ayesha's surname is changed? Any significant?
I didn't understand the hidden meaning of the poems. However, I don't like poems so it's my failure.
Continue soon.
Ohh new one story..
Love too read more..
Continue soon..
Updatedd..
Awesome start
Love it
Continue soon
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Wow! A new writer! Welcome to the forum.
Interesting CS. But why Sam, Arjun & Ayesha's surname is changed? Any significant?
I didn't understand the hidden meaning of the poems. However, I don't like poems so it's my failure.
Continue soon.
Hey, thank you dear and yes there is a significant reason behind there surname changes which will be explained as the story continues.
Umm, it wasn't a poem dear. It's a song heathens.
And I'll update soon.
Awww, thank you so much, dear.
I'll update soon.
Thank you so much, dear.
I'll update soon.
Wow ariya and samsha ff
Loving it already
Originally posted by: wingnutx
Hey, thank you dear and yes there is a significant reason behind there surname changes which will be explained as the story continues.
Umm, it wasn't a poem dear. It's a song heathens.
And I'll update soon.
My bad ! I didn't know😳
Wow new writer and ariya story welcome dear interesting synopsis and nice cs eagerly waiting for updates and plz pm me whenever you give update
Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you
⚠️ Statutory Warning ⚠️ This story is going to be an emotional rollercoaster 🎢. If you have a sensitive heart 💔, proceed with caution. There...
Prologue The night was heavy. As if the air itself carried the weight of unspoken truths and unfinished emotions. A storm was brewing—not...
Part 1 The ETF office had always been a place of tension, urgency, and adrenaline, but today, an unusual silence loomed over the space. The...
Prologue Raat ka aakhri peher tha. Mumbai ki galiyon mein aksar iss waqt shanti hoti hai, lekin ek ajeeb si khamoshi uss raat hawaon mein gungun...
1.5k