Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wingnutx thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Wow riya ki kya dhasu entry luvd it case arrived not one but two case hope both cases connected to each other nice start dear thanks

Thank you dear and whether the cases are connected or not you'll know it as the story progresses.

wingnutx thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

fab start loved it

if you can pls send me the pm dear

Thank you and I'll pm you don't worry.

wingnutx thumbnail

The mouth-watering aroma of white sauce pasta filled the air mixed with the hunger-inducing smell of oat crusted chicken tenders. Arjun stirred the pasta lightly while humming along the song playing in the background. “purono shei diner kotha” Oh! the trunk of memories attached with the song. The memories he isn't ready to unveil anytime soon. The trunk closed and buried somewhere inside him.

Arjun danced around the kitchen with precise expertise and experience, wearing a checked black and white apron with Looney Tunes drawn on it as he cooked with all his heart, pouring a part of his love with the delicacies prepared by him.He hummed softly while pouring the pasta in a wide-rimmed bowl and then placed the chicken tendrils in another plate with Winnie the Pooh on it. Placing both the dishes in a tray. He carried them out of the cosy kitchen and towards the room his world revolves around. He walked through the maze of corridors and halls known as his home, crossing the vast living room. He entered the room, the room that confined his world.

On entering the room, the first thing anyone will notice was the peach coloured paradise with Aarna written on the wall oppossite to the door with three big multi coloured roses on both sides of the name,the peach colour walls and if someone was staring up they'll notice the butterflies engraved in its ceiling. A peached colour furry rug lying on the wooden floor along with a series of soft toys on it. But Arjun wasn't anyone or someone new in the room. He knew every nook and corner of this room. So, his eyes were only on his Princess as he entered the room. His princess, who was sitting on the bed, a bed with peach and white curtains around it, her plush toys scattered around her as their pets surrounded her, sitting around her in a circle with her head lying on Raksha's furry coat.

Simba, baby Moana, unicorn, Pikachu, Bagheera all lying there forgotten and their pets occupied her whole attention, their cat a Silver Many coon by the name tinker bell seemed content enough lying curled on her lap. Colonel their 4 months old St. Bernards curled on her one side and Raksha the retired K-9 white German Shepherd curled on her other side. They were a sight, always a sight to behold for him.

“Aarna princess, see what baba made for you,” Arjun exclaimed merrily as he movd towards his daughter surrounded by her bodyguards who all ignored him and continued their resting spree, though his daughter passed him a sleepy smile. 

“Pasta isn’t this your fav??” Arjun asked her sitting on the bed as colonel stirred from his place and occupied his lap immediately.

Aarna nodded as she opened her mouth in his direction, a silent command to feed her and Arjun obliged happily as all the three extended family members looked at him with unblinking eyes.

“Baba Raksha, bell and col also hungry na...” his daughter informed him cutely with a frown on her face.

“Areey, they’ll also have their dinner but a little later princess, Damini aunty is preparing their food now.” He informed her feeding another bite to her as Raksha wagged her tail and tinker bell ignored him altogether too content on Aarna's little lap.

“You said you’ll take us to Duras or Darjleeing, baba.” The little girl pouted thinking about the holiday sessions and her father's promise.

“I'll princess but if only your khadoos Sam uncle gives me a holiday.” He grumbled making a sour face as the little girl giggled watching her father’s expressions.

The ringing of his cell disturbed the serene father-daughter moment. So, handling the plate to her and warning her to not feed Raksha, col or bell her food. He went to answer the call.

“yes, Riya” he answered the call as the third-in-commands voice greeted him from the other end of the line.

“Sir, Arya's dead body has been found.” She informed him all professionally and he hummed in response realizing a vital case has arrived at the late twilight hours.

“Okay, can you pick me up from my house??” he asked her knowing she must be going to the crime scene first and he wanted to go there too before the scene is tampered more than it is already.

“Sure, sir.” Speaking so she disconnected the call. 

For a few minutes, he glanced at the different hues of the twilight sky blankly before spurring into action.

“Damini,” he yelled her name while moving towards his room.

“yes, Arjun” the older lady strutted towards him looking baffled and worked up with his sudden yells of her name.

“There is a case, I need to go... So handle everything here, alright.” He informed her his eyes watching Aarna as she sat happily munching on her food and telling some animated tale to her dearest friends.

“I’ll don’t worry, Arjun. I’ve been taking care of her for more than 2 years.” She reminded him with an exasperated eye roll.

“I know but I can’t help but worry Damini ji, she is all I’ve...... And keep the gun with you just in case.” Arjun reminded her sombrely, anxiety lining his eyes as he looked back and forth between his daughter and her.

Damini's eyes widened in shock as she  glanced sharply in the direction of Arjun and stated sadly “it had been ages since that incident, Arjun.”

“Still, I insist.” Arjun's eyes were frim, determined and full of sorrows. They looked like a pool of molten charcoal with unknown depths of darkness.

And so Damini nodded and watched as he bid his goodbyes to his daughter, promising story night for another night. SP Arjun Roy walked out of his house leaving behind a young understanding yet a little bit upset daughter who rested her head on Raksha as Damini fed the little girl bite after bite, dogging questions about the faceless mother the girl always asks about.

Arjun stood near the main gate of the house waiting for his comrade. The darkness around rising as the light breeze of the night flowed freely around him, making the branches do salsa and the flickering street light around the corner where the large banyan tree stood still even in the flowing breeze, stand out like a horror set. 

He could perfectly imagine any moment a ghostly white apparition will appear under the tree with each flicker of the light. He’ll scrutinise his gaze to get a better view of the sudden misty figure and with the light it’ll disappear and again appear nearer this time with each flickering the figure will move closer and closer until it’s just few feet away near yet far away from him to get a proper view and then it’ll again disappear. He’ll look around him searching and thinking what was that?? Was he hallucinating???

And then there will be a soft mellow of his name from behind him, soft and sweet “Arjun” startled he’ll turn around and there will be she dressed in black, a smoky mist surrounding her. Her eyes all black no traces of white pupils in her lotus shaped eyes as she sneered at his direction.

And the loud screeching of tires broke his blank stare as he looked in front of him. There she was looking at him with a questioning worried look as he just shook his head in a it’s nothing gesture while walking towards her jeep’s direction with a perfectly arched questioning eyebrow analysing her new ride and ethnic wear.

“Long story... You okay, sir?” she questioned him with genuine worry and concern lacing her tone.

“Yeah, again interrupted some function didn’t we??” he asked her ominously as she looked ahead driving towards the crime spot.

“B’day bash of a dear friend” 

“I can still give you a slip off you know, you can join this mad chase from tomorrow.” He suggested to her genuinely knowing she hadn’t taken any holiday and even worked over time from the time she joined them. She was by far the most hard working officer in their team and if it was anyone else in her place he wouldn’t have suggested this.

“Work come first, sir but thank you anyway.” She denied like always with a lopsided smile gracing her face.

He could never understand the girl sitting beside him. The girl who is his friend yet sometimes feel like a total stranger to him but even he have Skeletons buried in his cupboard and so does she that no one knows about and isn’t it that a fair deal? Cause baring your whole soul in front of others just hurts and makes you fall more easily in traps.

Their crime site was what people calls a perfect ghost house. The eerily silent trees and the running shadows didn’t help the matter, neither did the forbidding aura the gates of cemetery were emitting. It was like the whole atmosphere was warning them this wasn’t a place for them. The living weren’t accepted in the lands of dead ever. 

Ignoring everything with their senses on high alert. They moved around the place searching, seeking and analysing. The white beam emitting from their phones the only source of light in the gloomy dark environment where it felt like some invisible entity was following them every second they roamed around the place and it wasn’t even mid night yet.

“Sir, I think this isn’t the actual crime scene. It happened somewhere and then the body was dumped here.” She said standing beside him looking at the red soil beneath their feet.

“I feel the same, Riya but why leave it here in open where the body can be so easily discovered. Why not bury it in the cemetery no one would have realized?? Why leave it here??” Arjun’s mind spun with possibilities and different scenarios various thesis rising in his mind.

“Maybe that’s was the killers motive, maybe he wanted to make some kind of statement with this body or maybe something happened that scared him away before he could properly dump the body.” Riya looked thoughtful while sharing her thoughts with Arjun.

“Maybe or there can be some other reason too, let’s move back to the headquarters and see what others can tell us about this case.” Arjun said abruptly still looking around thoughtfully as Riya hummed in response.

As both of them drove away from the spot, both lost in their own chain of thoughts and thesis.

~to be continued~

Edited by wingnutx - 4 years ago
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Unres arjun's daughter aarna nice name i think so much mystery in this story superb update dear eagerly waiting to nxt and thanks for pm

Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 4 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow super love the mystery surrounding Riya 

I somehow want arjun to fall first ....most FF it's always ri who falls for arj first

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for the pm

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Nice part.

Was Arjun really hallucinating or it's true? The girl is Roshni?

Liked that Ariya have a friendly relation.

Thanks for the PM but sad the embedded link didn't work like mine.

Continue Soon.

daphnejasmine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi deepthi here.  I am new fan of ariya stories this story is really different n elaborate very well written i read both updates in one go pls continue n complete this. It has lot of potential. Loved it and pls pm me if u can

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

The characters are so different here, in a good way!

So Jun has a daughter, is it his roshni or another new character? And maybe she died cause someone targeted them and that's why the nanny keeps a gun? Ooh very chilly.

Riya is so quietly menacing and workaholic and her Jun dynamic is very new. Feels weird lol we are used to bechari ri admiring and scared of khadoos boss lol. 

And Aisha with her bullet bike ❤️ and there is some dynamic with the new cop too. Wonder what's the deal with Arya, update soon! And thanks for pm

Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Full of mysteries 

What happened with arjun??? 

His daughter has security guards n nanny has a gun wohhh 

Riya is just a colleague for him??? 

Awesome update 

Cont soon