Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

wow new ff

eager to read this one

plz cont soon

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Haye the song!

Update fast very curious to know especially the disgraced cop. Is it going to be case centric or personal lives?

Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice cs 

Cont soon :)

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Intresting

Plz continue soon

wingnutx thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Wow new writer and ariya story welcome dear interesting synopsis and nice cs eagerly waiting for updates and plz pm me whenever you give update

Thank you, very much dear.

I'll surely pm you.

wingnutx thumbnail

Originally posted by: dangerous22

wow new ff

eager to read this one

plz cont soon

Thank you so much dear,

I'll update soon.

wingnutx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Haye the song!

Update fast very curious to know especially the disgraced cop. Is it going to be case centric or personal lives?

Thank you!!!!!

It'll be both a mixture of cases and personal lives. 

wingnutx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdmadona

Nice cs 

Cont soon :)

Thank you!

wingnutx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

Intresting

Plz continue soon

Thank you dear!!!

wingnutx thumbnail

Part-1

The last vestiges of the setting sun disappeared over the horizon, the copper hues giving way to a dusty purple scattered with the occasional glitter of a faraway star. The distant skyline stood silhouetted against a velvety sky, the golden dusk enveloped by the twilight sky. Riya stood outside her apartment building waiting for the cab from the past 10 minutes. She stood there with an irritated frown on her face, glancing around her keeping a constant vigilance around her environment. The gentle twilight breeze playing with her curls. A long-suffering sigh escaped her pouty lips as her phone started ringing again, taking a deep calming breath she answered the call.

“I’m still waiting for the cab, dear. You know, my car is out for servicing. Do you really think I’ll miss your special day, for the world?? I’ll be there, yeah.” She tried to placate the angry women on the other end of the call, as a white cab halted in front of her. 

“The cab is here, I’ll reach your place by 10-20 minutes. Yeah, yeah....I’m even bringing a gift for you. Come on after everything do you really think I'll disappear now.” She chuckled lightly glancing out towards the running building and trees. Her glance sharp as she noticed the moving paths while listening to the words from the other end of the call as she disconnected the call with another soft giggle and “I’ll talk later.”

“Why are we on this road??” she curiously inquired from the cab driver glancing at his eyes ravishing her from rear-view mirror.

“Rush hour on the other road, Mam” he replied to her making a face at the question or being questioned. She couldn’t tell but she hummed in response bitting away the knowing smile threatening on her lips.

“Where are you taking me after cancelling the ride??” her sharp gaze locked on his nervous one showing no signs of fear as she inspected his facade crumbling, the monster peeking from his eyes as all pretence of decency evaporated and the cab halted on the almost deserted road.

In a fraction of the moment, even before he could turn around to properly gawk at her, in a black flash the cold metallic rim of her revolver was resting on his temple. His eyes wide and terrified as he gaped at the lady in black sitting regally with the gun placed on his head. Her face a proper mask of indifference as she ordered in words not matching her attire. “ Chu****, drive towards the nearest police station.” 

“ma....ma....mad..madam” he stuttered terrified as the gun poked his head again.

“Drive or I'll end the race of your life right now.”  The steel in her eyes, her impassive face all foretold the same thing, she’ll go through her words without a second thought. So, with shivering hands and dry desert-like throat, he took the route of police station.

The cab halted in front of the police station next. The civilians and guards alike watched transfixed as a piety girl dressed in a black floor-length flared suit dragged a well-built man inside the police station with a gun pointed at his head. 

The officers inside jumped and stood at there place with eyes falling off their sockets watching her entering the station like it was her home, not paying any heed to the constable’s shout of “ mam, what are you doing”, “ you can’t go in like this”. 

The inspector jumped up straight as she took her seat in front of him, dropping the gun on the table as she sat on the chair in a relaxed manner. 

“How can you enter the police station like this?? Why was this man on your gunpoint and who are you??” The Inspector asked highly irritated by the sudden arrival of this gunwoman, can’t they have even a little peace without some chaos unfolding around them?? And who is this Phulan Devi?? 

“Sahib, she brought me here when I asked her for money. She didn’t pay my fair and pointed a gun in my direction. I was very scared Sahib, please help me. I have a family depending on me.” The man started wailing in front of the inspector, begging him for Justice and intensifying his ire on the slightly dusky women relaxing in front of him.

“Is what he saying, true mam?? Do you have a license for that fancy gun?? How can you point a gun at someone??” the inspector demanded angrily from the insolent women sitting in front of him, looking all relaxed and unbothered by the chaos she unleashed around them.

“well, the gun is a gift from the govt. And I don’t know about license but hope this will pacify you a little officer.” She spoke with a sly smirk breaking on her lips, as she slapped her identity card on the table A.S.P Riya Mukherjee, ETF shining in capital words in front of the officer, making his face go pale and spine to straighten more as he saluted her with a mam, all traces of ire and disdain totally evaporating from his being.

“What did he do mam??” the Inspector asked suddenly changing tunes, with all his anger directed towards the man now.

“well, for starting he cancelled my ride and was taking me to an unknown path and I think you’re sagacious enough to guess the rest of the story, officer.” Her smile was sharp, her gaze dark and locked with him as he nodded his head rapidly.

“don’t worry mam, we will handle him. You don’t have to waste your time here. I’ll make sure, he gets a thorough treatment here.” The officer promised, he had heard a lot about this lioness of the department and wasn’t even a little interested in coming in her bad book yet. 

Riya nodded at the officer’s direction contemplating his words when her phone rang again. Glancing at the caller I’d her gaze became all alert as she answered the call in seconds.

“Yes Tanuj, Did you guys inform Arjun?” She asked him thoughtfully as various scenarios started playing in her head. Her whole being suddenly seeming like a predatory big cat, getting ready to hunt. The relaxed playing vibe totally vanishing out of her being.

“Okay, I’ll inform him, send me the co-ordinates we will be there.” Disconnecting the call she looked at the Inspector with a hard gaze and mischievous smirk. 

.1 hour ago.

Ayesha was talking with the winds on the familiar way home again. The office hours were officially over with all three of their bosses gone and she was driving on the dark street with a dark veil of trees on both side. The winds howling in her ears as she drove her Royal Enfield back home. Speed gives thrill but driving on a slow pace has its own relaxing vibe and swag. So, with a pleasant smile on her face, she let the breeze caress her face and kiss her skin. The burial ground on her left and the curtain of trees on her right didn’t even startle or terrify her. The burial ground on her left and the curtain of trees giving a glimpse of a sparkling pond on her right were the same but the body lying outside the gate of the burial ground wasn’t a norm. The officer inside her made a sudden appearance watching the unusual appearance on the road. The smell of crime high in the air and like a hound, it was her duty to hunt the criminal. So, the powerful engine of her bike was cut off as the bike halted opposite to the supposed crime scene.  The stationary bike parked at the side of the road as she climbed down and walked towards the ownerless body on the side of the road.

Hastily crossing the road, her eyes scanned the body. Wide unseeing eyes eyeing the vast twilight sky, a see-through plastic donned on the familiar young face. The pretty light blue dress soiled and riled up, displaying the neither region. 

She looked like a pretty broken mannequin lying on the cold ground, a pretty destroyed human-looking mannequin. A mannequin with a known face, taking a deep breath Ayesha scanned the crime scene, eyes alert and seeking even the barest of the clue in front of the gateway of the land of the deceased under the phone light. Tracing the traces, she dialled her partner’s number on the fourth ring he answered the call.

“Tanuj!!!” she exclaimed his name, the blasting songs from the background getting on her nerves as his voice seemed distant and reaching her through filters only the word busy clearly audible to her.

“I found Arya's body in front of the burial ground.” She informed him before he could disconnect the call, she didn’t need to hear the rest to know he’ll here as she concentrated back on the work, scanning the area tracing anything leading to the culprit and even analysing if this was actually the crime scene or not??

What type of monster had escaped the confinement of the lands of the dead and plagued the living??? 

The cavalry made its presence known within a few minutes, blazing sirens, screeching tires as various team’s jumped out of the cars. Each doing their job, forensic, photographer, everyone on their positions as she and Tanuj shared a glance and sent the body to the lab. 

•••••••••••••••••••

At 9 pm both of them were sitting in the bureau, two files lying in front of them. Two new cases together and the time was converted in the hours, in hand again. The fight against time beginning again.

“I’m calling Sameer Sir to inform him about the cases, IG sir bestowed on us tonight,” Tanuj spoke going through the list in his hand, a series of profanities about to escape his lips.

“No, I’ll call Sameer sir.” She exclaimed fetching out her phone and preventing him from dialling the number of their boss.

“Ha, ha..... Of course, You’ll call that big, bad killer whale.” He teased her chuckling lightly as a hard glare was thrown his way.

“I’ll inform Riya mam then.” he backtracked quickly and dialled their third in command’s number, as they prepared for another long night in the premises of their headquarters.

Within 30 minutes the whole team was gathered in the conference room of their headquarters. The bosses lounging on their chairs, a kulaad of chai placed in front of all of them.

And Sameer stood in front of the whiteboard. A marker in hand as he wrote down the main information on the board and then glanced at their direction.

“So, team according to intel the sleeping cells are given the order to kill DIG and his family and today Ayesha came upon the dead body of Arya – The 20-year-old daughter of a business tycoon because both are high profile cases both are given to us. We need to prevent a catastrophe in one and bring justice in the other case. The intel and clues collected till now are in the file in front of you.” Sameer briefed all of them on the intel provided to him by both DIG and secret service, as he glanced at his team members immersed in the files.

“Arjun, Riya, anything you both want to point out or state,” Sameer asked the second and third in command both looking thoughtful as they shook their head in polite denial. 

“Shree, find out all the virtual detail of Arya” Sam commanded Shreekant Sen, their head of the technical department looking tired and sleepy but still ready to perform the work given to him.

“Chotu check the security outside DIG sir's home and inform us over the smallest of the changes,” Sam ordered Chotu who nodded in confirmation.

“Ayesha, Tanuj get your informers in action find out what was Arya doing in that area. So far from her home, where she was going and all. I want every detail about her.” Sameer handed the work to the undercover partners as they nodded in confirmation.

“A team will be at DIG sir's home and the second one interrogating Arya's family and friends okay. So, team let’s get this sorted.” Sameer commanded as an echo of “yes sir” surrounded him.

Another night, another case, just another day for the ETF.

~to be continued~

Edited by wingnutx - 4 years ago