Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

Oh not to worry. If not Kabir Singh,there are also plenty of men around who love to act and behave like women. I mean look around the forum. 9/10 are like that only. You have plenty to choose fromπŸ˜†

Yes because men being respectful to women,not being an abusive asshat to them,knowing what consent is equal to them behaving like women πŸ˜† How nice lmfao. Eh,this forum does not fit your example at all. Ulta hi hain. πŸ˜†And don't worry,decent men are out there too. In the real world itself. Good men who don't abuse and degrade women. Abhi masculinity ko abusive scale ke napoge toh milega nahi πŸ˜† Try the decency scale. 

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Yes because men being respectful to women,not being an abusive asshat to them,knowing what consent is equal to them behaving like women πŸ˜† How nice lmfao. Eh,this forum does not fit your example at all. Ulta hi hain. πŸ˜†And don't worry,decent men are out there too. In the real world itself. Good men who don't abuse and degrade women. Abhi masculinity ko abusive scale ke napoge toh milega nahi πŸ˜† Try the decency scale. 

@bold...nice to hear it from YOU about Indian men. The men on the forum should thank me for that πŸ˜†

@bold...nice to hear it from YOU about Indian men. The men on the forum should thank me for that πŸ˜†

They would.. but didnt you just proclaim them as behaving like women for knowing basic human decency πŸ˜† So not sure if any thanks is coming your way lol. Btw, so many men have equally called Kabir Singh garbage. But then again, criticizing glorification of a violent man automatically makes them a woman. How convenient πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

They would.. but didnt you just proclaim them as behaving like women for knowing basic human decency πŸ˜† So not sure if any thanks is coming your way lol. Btw, so many men have equally called Kabir Singh garbage. But then again, criticizing glorification of a violent man automatically makes them a woman. How convenient πŸ˜† 

I am going to sleep peacefully tonight after I made a rabid feminist utter a few words of praises for Indian men. No more arguments!!

ByeπŸ˜†

I am going to sleep peacefully tonight after I made a rabid feminist utter a few words of praises for Indian men. No more arguments!!

ByeπŸ˜†

And I am going to sleep peacefully tonight knowing someone who casually validates everyday abuse by men as 'hota hain' thinks any man who is decent enough not to do that is behaving like a woman. Thats really the greatest compliment for womankind. No more arguments indeed!πŸ˜†

Bye πŸ˜†

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol...

Why is he is at all getting so personal with the character he played onscreen?

Why does he have to carry the film on his shoulder forever? Let go just a movie dude.

It was about a problematic male character and problematic female character that do exist in this world. 

Its not like he is Arjun Reddy in real lol

PS: I like how Shahid responds to the reporters questions for Kabir Singh. Atleast he is not taking it personally.

Also one thing I dont undestand as someone pointed it out here that why only the male lead or director are targetted and asked stupid questions by the media? What about the female actors who played Preeti who was also a problematic character? 

These self proclaimed intellectuals and media should get over it now. 

I mean had Shakeshpeare been alive today these media and self proclaimed intellectuals would have killed him by now. Lol

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

What's wrong if Indian men want to be great lovers? I say, get yourself one tooπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

but somehow majority of them end up being great perverts

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh not to worry. If not Kabir Singh,there are also plenty of men around who love to act and behave like women. I mean look around the forum. 9/10 are like that only. You have plenty to choose fromπŸ˜†

This is wrong on so many levels.

It reminds me of a superstar highest paid actress who gives a lot of credence to veerya (semen) and mardanagi. I still remember how she was describing her closeness to a producer because he is a "sachcha mard" - a real man.

I mean one might like having a real marad in her life who can "love" her with the tenderness of an orc, but why expect all girls to follow suit?

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Jeez. I feel sorry for you if this is what your experiences have led you to believe.

I hope things get better soon. Or you find the strength to seek external help.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Jeez. I feel sorry for you if this is what your experiences have led you to believe.

I hope things get better soon. Or you find the strength to seek external help.