Vijay Deverakonda responds to Parvathy AR/KS discussion

Posted: 4 years ago

At the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2019, which is going on in Goa, Vijay Deverakonda shared his thoughts about the comments against Arjun Reddy. He said, “I am very irritated right now. I can’t keep it in and I want to take it out. If I will keep it in, it will become a tumour inside me. I normally am very understanding. I give people the benefit of doubt. I saw that there was genuine angst and genuine intention behind these questions. But these people don’t know what they are talking about. I feel they are very misplaced.”

He also felt that social media is responsible for blowing the issue out of proportion. “I didn’t mind the question (asked during the interview). I love Parvathy. I admire her work. What irritates me is the social media and media ‘hadavidi’ (rush, blown out of proportion). People go nuts. They don’t know what they are talking about. I dislike that people are celebrating at my cost. That’s my issue. I don’t care what you think of the film, misogyny or the interview.”

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/south-cinema/love-parvathy-dislike-people-celebrating-cost-says-vijay-deverakonda-addressing-arjun-reddy-controversy/

Am the only one who's genuinely bored of this discussion?? It's a movie, let it be 😕

Very frankly what is he supposed to say  against the film which has given him so much fame outside Telugu cinema goers...?? What is the way out ? Diss the project everywhere....?? Why not blame the audience first  which made this film a huge hit ? 

Make Kabir Singh, Arjun Reddy A Hit. Make it the actors turning point in their career. And then blame the HERO ONLY for all the Misogyny. Y not irritate the Heorines, the producer, director everyone equally

Let's end this discussion. it's a toxic movie, it's a chauvinst movie amde by very MCP type males. Kudos to Parvarthy for calling a spade a spade.

End of discussion.

Kudos to Parvathy for irritating this jerk.

Abhi tak chal raha hai ye, itni jal gayi hai logon ki bhoole nahin bhula pa rahe movie. No wonder movie was such a hit.

Nobody is celebrating at his cost . People (including me) are applauding Parvathy for putting forth her views (and mine) articulately on his face without being offensive or raising her voice. She was calm and concise. 

He is irritated because he has no defense and he ain’t that bright. 

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Nobody is celebrating at his cost . People (including me) are applauding Parvathy for putting forth her views (and mine) articulately on his face without being offensive or raising her voice. She was calm and concise. 

He is irritated because he has no defense and he ain’t that bright. 

nobody is celebrating at his cost??

dude you have people calling him douchebag, MCP, idiot and so many names, while praising her with sentences like, "wow Parvathy said it, did you see the face of that douche Vijay, while Parvathy was slaying it".

You have articles with titles like, "Parvathy calls out Vijay over Arjun Reddy".

You may think he is wrong, and maybe he is wrong, but when media and a section of social media is making it like he is a monster in the world, he is bound to get upset. Obviously, he shouldn't be feeling much about what few sections think, when majority love him, but he is a human being at the end of the day.

Originally posted by ponymo

Kudos to Parvathy for irritating this jerk.

he is not saying Parvathy irritated him.