Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Then he stop whining about social criticism. Either apologize or take the criticism. Bas 😆 Wohi toh praise he will take but criticism lene mein hero ko fragile ego is hurt. Like I said in my first comment 'Boohoohoo' he can keep crying lol. 

criticism aur insults mai farak hota hai though.

I keep reading how mych problematic the movie is even from those who hadnt watched it yet. I have watched the movie and I couldn't find anything so terrible that these people still keep talking about. I though Kabir to be a monster but he turned out to be a mad lover. I feel controversy surrounding the movie is just so unnecessary.

I think what really triggered people is the intense love Preeti and Kabir had for each other that they are not willing to break their relationship over a few slaps. These people m telling ya ..more than anything else it's the fact that they have never been loved so madly by someone like Kabir is what's driving them nuts.  I mean why would anyone expect Preeti to put ego above love and  walk away from the love of her life over a mild slap? Why? Coz these losers can't have what Preeti has and they are simply jealous. Trashing Kabir and preeti's love feels soothing to their heartburn. 

I am not someone who takes it lying down but i understand the emotions Preeti and Kabir has or each other. I connect with preeti on personal level which is why it's hurtful to see them being ridiculed continuously. People fight and make up and that's how normal humans behave with each other. Sab Apne Ghar Mei pit- te Hai ...parents se ya Phir siblings se Kabhi kabhi friends se bhi. It's harsh if everyone is expected to break off from each other over small quarrels. It's one thing to pretend to be a wok feminist on social media and another to deal with relations in real life. People need to forgive and forget each other's mistakes and make most out of what life has to offer instead of sulking over petty issues for the rest of their lives. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

I keep reading how mych problematic the movie is even from those who hadnt watched it yet. I have watched the movie and I couldn't find anything so terrible that these people still keep talking about. I though Kabir to be a monster but he turned out to be a mad lover. I feel controversy surrounding the movie is just so unnecessary.

I think what really triggered people is the intense love Preeti and Kabir had for each other that they are not willing to break their relationship over a few slaps. These people m telling ya ..more than anything else it's the fact that they have never been loved so madly by someone like Kabir is what's driving them nuts.  I mean why would anyone expect Preeti to put ego above love and  walk away from the love of her life over a mild slap? Why? Coz these losers can't have what Preeti has and they are simply jealous. Trashing Kabir and preeti's love feels soothing to their heartburn. 

I am not someone who takes it lying down but i understand the emotions Preeti and Kabir has or each other. I connect with preeti on personal level which is why it's hurtful to see them being ridiculed continuously. People fight and make up and that's how normal humans behave with each other. Sab Apne Ghar Mei pit- te Hai ...parents se ya Phir siblings se Kabhi kabhi friends se bhi. It's harsh if everyone is expected to break off from each other over small quarrels. It's one thing to pretend to be a wok feminist on social media and another to deal with relations in real life. People need to forgive and forget each other's mistakes and make most out of what life has to offer instead of sulking over petty issues for the rest of their lives. 

small quarrels? kabir gave preeti an ultimatum, that if she doesn't go to his house in 6 hours he will end things with her, he injected himself with morphine and lost consciousness for 2 days, in that time preeti had no other option but to get married, she had no one to turn to for help coz kabir was not there for her 

a true love wud have stuck by preeti's side, he wud have told preeti that its all going to be ok and he will stand by her and they will eventually convince her parents, but he didn't do that, he let his ego and anger take over, he didn't care about preeti's feelings in that moment, his ego was bruised and thats all he cared about, he insulted her by saying she is only known as kabir's girl and nothing else and then he slaps her, wat was her mistake? it was her parents that refused the relationship, she didn't do anything wrong but still kabir put out all of his anger on her

preeti had to marry someone else, she was pregnant and was alone for months without kabir, that isn't a small quarrel, that is a big problem in their relationship 

i definitely do not want a love like that, where the guy can't control his anger and gets triggered so easily, kabir was the one that said he wud end things with preeti if she doesn't make a decision in 6 hours but then when he finds out she is getting married he screams at her to be with him and walk out of her wedding, he didn't even care that he missed his brothers wedding when he was unconscious. Kabir only cares about his own feelings and ego, and that is selfish, it doesnt work in a real relationship 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Lawandemotions/status/1201040388745617408?s=20

Thought this would be an apt thread for these tweets. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kabir singh was highest level of qtiya. Haven’t watched Arjun Reddy but I concur he must be coz KS is based on AR. Yeh log bethke qtiye characters ko defend karte hai and then cry that why insult me. Abe toh gadhe.. aisi movie karta hi naa tu. 

Prity madam at the end — Baby I didn’t let him touch me. 
haa be gadhi. Tu padi re one man woman banke aur waha tera baby have fcuked up every moving thing. 
Director toh sala aaval darajje ka qtiya hai. Machoism. Ladki virgin chahiye apne jaha bhi chahe muh marke aaye. 

Vijay ka toh chehra dekhke.. I feel like punching him. Such a loser face. And the way he talks — another level of bokwas. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Kabir singh was highest level of qtiya. Haven’t watched Arjun Reddy but I concur he must be coz KS is based on AR. Yeh log bethke qtiye characters ko defend karte hai and then cry that why insult me. Abe toh gadhe.. aisi movie karta hi naa tu. 

haa be gadhi. Tu padi re one man woman banke aur waha tera baby have fcuked up every moving thing. 
Director toh sala aaval darajje ka qtiya hai. Machoism. Ladki virgin chahiye apne jaha bhi chahe muh marke aaye. 

Vijay ka toh chehra dekhke.. I feel like punching him. Such a loser face. And the way he talks — another level of bokwas. 

Gussa tera tauba tauba , nakhre tere uff uff uff🤗...kahan gayab thee?😆

Looks like the baby❤️ keeps u very busy...I can understand...been there done that😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Gussa tera tauba tauba , nakhre tere uff uff uff🤗...kahan gayab thee?😆

Looks like the baby❤️ keeps u very busy...I can understand...been there done that😆

Hey.. bas life keeps me busy. And this place started boring me so much the last time I was here, I stopped opening it. 

Yeh Ananyas and Taras and Saras and Jhanvis and all new guns are another level of 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Parvathy was very thoughtful in her response. She laid it all very nicely. She explained why the problem is not in portraying problematic people, there are bad people in the world and they will be depicted in movies. The problem is in roles that glorify them as heroes. 

Obviously people hailed her as a hero. She spoke honestly and succinctly. She critiqued it on a platform where the actor had a chance to respond, it reflected transparency and integrity on her part. Vijay, unfortunately, was unable to properly defend himself and came out looking bad in that discussion. 

Look I understand he is a human with feelings. Actors sign up for roles that they believe challenge them and give it all. No one wants to create poor role models, set bad examples, or perpetuate misogyny. But humans also make bad choices. 

He has a choice

- he can admit that Arjun Reddy can give the wrong impression to gullible minds and commit to being mindful of his future choices

- he can stand by his choices. Standing by your choices means being able to defend them and not letting the criticism bother you. 

Instead, it seems he does not want to admit any fault, but doesn't want to face criticism or questions either, and is being a whiny weiner about it.  

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

If you are an adult and still get beaten up, seek help. This isn't normal. Irrespective of how good intentions your parents or spouse hold. This is domestic abuse. Violence is never a solution. Dial 181 for help, it's the domestic abuse number in India.

Distance yourself from your abuser, keep some cash with you and move out. You don't deserve to be treated sub human. 

Edited by WeWereOnABreak - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

actually Kabir didn't fcuked anyone, the thing was that he became incapable of having sex, that is why every time he did the half job done.