Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

oh yes...i was abt to deploy to this gate flying to mumbai but got changed otherwise i would have met ash...she had a transit flight and i was abt to do this gate but than my superior change gates...i had to do a turn over flight due technical difficulties and it got delayed for 2 hrs we had to stay inside and the team inside was deployed to do the gate ash was flying too...

my collegue told me she met ash and was awe by her beauty...she looks very beautiful in her real life than what we see her on-screen and she is respectful towards the staff... security personnel and fans,i think she finish shoot or something flying back to mumbai...singapore was a stopover and before the flight commencement the officials arrange a lounge for her to rest as she was.extremely tired but when she came she was smiling even in that tiredness...thats what i heard from my collegue regards to her...i have never met her though 

this was before her marriage to abhisekh

I have only ever heard good things about Aish and her interactions with fans and non-fans. This one time I might her at the airport, like back in the late 90s. She was just sitting on her luggage at the airport super late at night and I felt so shy to go bother her, but my brother and I did (we were like super young 8/9 yr old) and she got off her luggage and signed autographs for us and talked to us for a few minutes despite being so tired. I think my love for her solidifed on that day b/c I've never met someone who down to earth--granted she didn't have the success she does now, but still. And yeah even a tired Aish is beyond stunning.

Also, remember her meeting a fan of hers at Cannes that waited in the outside and then in the lobby for hours. When she was in NY promoting Pink Panther, she saw a young girl shivering and held her face and gave a warm hug in the crowd. She is always well behaved and if she can't be then she's at least nice and has common courtesy. It speaks volumes on her upbringing.

SRK and Akki are also incredible humans.