Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Aishwariya is so beautiful and graceful, reserved but good at heart.

Who even is surprised by this. She is sooo predictable SMH

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

some blind said they were busy with their phones when they were in the plane but after landing on the airport they started doing PDA. I don't know whether it is true😆 But its just one incident if it's true. Isse kuch proof nahi hota that they are always like that.

I remember reading their Ram-Leela co-star said he saw DP sitting on Ranveer's lap during RL shooting. so the magic starts off-camera too😆

Originally posted by: Mages

thats what caught me too🤣

what got me splits 'magic happens when camera on'🤣what is that actually🤣

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ponymo

Aishwariya is so beautiful and graceful, reserved but good at heart.

Who even is surprised by this. She is sooo predictable SMH

damn that gate changed that day i miss the chance to meet her but my collegue did and had good experience but she told me ash was very tired but the greet thank n smile never left her beautiful face...i am not her fan but i respect for the women she is...

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KrishnaKeshava

some blind said they were busy with their phones when they were in the plane but after landing on the airport they started doing PDA. I don't know whether it is true😆 But its just one incident if it's true. Isse kuch proof nahi hota that they are always like that.

I remember reading their Ram-Leela co-star said he saw DP sitting on Ranveer's lap during RL shooting. so the magic starts off-camera too😆

they are one entertaining couple🤣

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kartik sseems the type.

Obnoxious.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Ranbir is real sweetheart and gentleman. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

So not surprised about SRK being the best!!! Everyone who ever Interacts with that man has this to say about him. No wonder I just can’t stop loving him. .. Or even Shraddha & Kangana- known to be respectful & kind, esp Shraddha.

I think DPVeer are the sort of couples who are too used to each other & don’t mind being on The phone etc. not a big issue. 

Kartik Aryan looks like a pothead & a horrible chap. So so disappointed with Sara’s choice!! 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Pervy crow ... Nothing surprising he looks like a perv anyways!

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Not surprised about Ash or Saif & his Begum wife. They’re twits. 

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

So not surprised about SRK being the best!!! Everyone who ever Interacts with that man has this to say about him. No wonder I just can’t stop loving him. .. Or even Shraddha & Kangana- known to be respectful & kind, esp Shraddha.

I think DPVeer are the sort of couples who are too used to each other & don’t mind being on The phone etc. not a big issue. 

Kartik Aryan looks like a pothead & a horrible chap. So so disappointed with Sara’s choice!! 

I think Sara just needed some action and got it from the ever willing Karthik. Once she had her fill, she dumped him.