Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...keh doh ye jhooth hai......warna abhi dus saal purani baatein lekar aur threads open honge...🤣

jokes apart...TFS🤗

unfortunately yeh jhooth nahin hai..in my country he is the KHAN fans worshipped...even chinese people watches his films here with english subtitles...he is a big craze in singapore

second is Hrithik Roshan

SRK n Hrithik are very popular here especially SRK

Mages thumbnail

what makes me laugh here is RK-DP relationship mention in the articles🤣they are distant but magic happens when camera comes in🤣pretty sums up what IF is talking abt🤣

that personnel say they are together but still not together type couple😆

I met them individually not together...one is crazy but the other is nice but reserved

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Farzi reddit ama wala thread wapas aa gaya

Edited by S_H_Y - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mages

what makes me laugh here is RK-DP relationship mention in the articles🤣they are distant but magic happens when camera comes in🤣pretty sums up what IF is talking abt🤣

that personnel say they are together but still not together type couple😆

I met them individually not together...one is crazy but the other is nice but reserved

So you have heard it too from your colleagues?

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

These Reddit gossip threads are really interesting but has no credibility. Koi bhi kuch bhi aapke bol jata hai, for others to assume.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

OMG Shy ji...ur siggy is disgusting😳

Mages thumbnail

oh yes...i was abt to deploy to this gate flying to mumbai but got changed otherwise i would have met ash...she had a transit flight and i was abt to do this gate but than my superior change gates...i had to do a turn over flight due technical difficulties and it got delayed for 2 hrs we had to stay inside and the team inside was deployed to do the gate ash was flying too...

my collegue told me she met ash and was awe by her beauty...she looks very beautiful in her real life than what we see her on-screen and she is respectful towards the staff... security personnel and fans,i think she finish shoot or something flying back to mumbai...singapore was a stopover and before the flight commencement the officials arrange a lounge for her to rest as she was.extremely tired but when she came she was smiling even in that tiredness...thats what i heard from my collegue regards to her...i have never met her though 

this was before her marriage to abhisekh

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Omg same story!

Srk is Bhagwan and rest are weird/crazy whatever..

Rinse ,repeat ,rinse repeat !

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

Omg same story!

Srk is Bhagwan and rest are weird/crazy whatever..

Rinse ,repeat ,rinse repeat !

arre theek se padho Preep ji....she is praising Salman also..😆 and BTW she is a Salman fan...right Mages.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So you have heard it too from your colleagues?

nopes...i met them individually even before RL shoot commence...they were not dating those days...it was those days RV rumoured dating anushka...but individually they are nice together i have no clue

I am saying through this article mention...its hilarious🤣but then even the article mention its not like what it is..for example they love their personal space too...for me its more like sometimes they prefer the space...i can understand becos i am also the same with my hubby n vice versa...technology has destroyed bonding most of the times everyone in the world are on their phones...this what my mom says too

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago