Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

what makes me laugh here is RK-DP relationship mention in the articlesšŸ¤£they are distant but magic happens when camera comes inšŸ¤£pretty sums up what IF is talking abtšŸ¤£

that personnel say they are together but still not together type couplešŸ˜†

I met them individually not together...one is crazy but the other is nice but reserved

PDA karo toh problem ek dusre space de toh problem....

Some people just want to dictate celebs as per their personal choice

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

@Mages

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences with Celebā€™s! šŸ¤—

most welcome

P.S. Have you met any HW actors or actresses at Singapore Airport?

nopes i never met,i heard from my officers that they have private jets...i heard abt jackie chan came to singapore i was not on shift

I met korean pop stars,those days i don't even know their names just screen...chalte bano mujhe ghar jaana hai

singapore conducts F1 races those racers i met and also a few football teams but i have no idea about them as i am not into sports...they were flying to Athens

cricket players i never met

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

Problem is they do PDA in front of media n has little to no interaction with each other when alonešŸ˜†

Mages thumbnail

i assume it as giving each other own space

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

So true, he is the only celeb who genuinely seems like a nice guy..... Rest all are humans just like us....

I was kidding about Keanu too actually. He is more human than me though. 

I am sure he has his vices.But has a heart of gold. He is testament of  the saying ā€œbeing nice pays offā€. I havenā€™t missed a single movie of his in theater although he is pretty wooden actor (hence matrix worked in his favor) and studios are fighting over him so much so that they are creating characters just to get him star in it. 

Mages thumbnail

Rani did seem stuck up in her round table interview too... Maybe it's being the yrf boss.... Some people really think too highly of themselves... Like in our building one lift is especially kept for directors and business owners and we are not allowed to enter that lift and if we do, the directors complaint to the building secretary....šŸ·

I met her on her acting days nothing to do with yrf...she was on the morning 6am flight n we had to open the gate at 4.30am than screen the 300 pax...seriously she made us so angry early in the morning...šŸ˜”damn rude n arrogant surprisngly her parents n bro were humble n apologise to us...

I guess they book their own death too...šŸ˜”

when these celebs/business owners/films/sports dies either they burn in fire to ashes or bury in soil...there are no special space there everyone go through the samešŸ¤®

Mages thumbnail

varun-alia were sweet...varun is very friendly as a person and that was my last day after rejoining...i was a temp staff when i met varun-alia only work for 3 months

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Problem is they do PDA in front of media n has little to no interaction with each other when alonešŸ˜†

thats what caught me toošŸ¤£

what got me splits 'magic happens when camera on'šŸ¤£what is that actuallyšŸ¤£

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I would not call him flirty. He is just creepy. aise logo ko do-char thappad maar dena chahiye, tab sudhar jayenge. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaKeshava

I would not call him flirty. He is just creepy. aise logo ko do-char thappad maar dena chahiye, tab sudhar jayenge. 

true i don't like such people too...šŸ˜”