Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

They are glowing!!!

StacyStyle thumbnail

The is just something about Deepveer having a child just makes me warm inside, I love this.

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

It’s cute but It’s also just so annoying when random people try to feed things. Don’t know how these stars do it. I would never be able to. 

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

It’s cute but It’s also just so annoying when random people try to feed things. Don’t know how these stars do it. I would never be able to. 

How do you know they are random? Maybe Deepika knows them and  I don't thinks he had any issue.

Edited by lauriesa - 1 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I know, especially now that she is pregnant aswell, I know the paps or whoever that person was are congratulating them and got them flowers and mithai/cake, but they should give them the option of wanting to eat it or not, instead of just trying to feed them. ranveer and deepika ate it coz they are trying to be nice but they also have to be cautious, they don't know where that mithai came from 

Edited by zara321 - 1 months ago
1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

How do you know they are random? Maybe Deepika knows them and  I don't thinks he had any issue.

Even then. We don’t know where their hands have been and where that mithai came from- especially now that she is carrying. I am probably being a germaphobe but I dislike when even my ghar ke log try to feed me, let alone the outsiders. Anyway, that’s just me but I am sure they know what they are doing.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Never ever eat things offered to you by a random someone...one can gently decline smiley1

If they are good aquaintances, it would be something else smiley1

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

Never ever eat things offered to you by a random someone...one can gently decline smiley1

If they are good aquaintances, it would be something else smiley1

Yes.  I absolutely cringed when I saw that. Especially now she shouldn't and fans should understand she can't and not take offence. Even if they do they shouldn't care. Safety first always.

Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even then. We don’t know where their hands have been and where that mithai came from- especially now that she is carrying. I am probably being a germaphobe but I dislike when even my ghar ke log try to feed me, let alone the outsiders. Anyway, that’s just me but I am sure they know what they are doing.

. lol this is too much for me since I have street food and fuchka so often. The actual thing is why would you eat something from a stranger, she needs to be careful about that.