Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

arre theek se padho Preep ji....she is praising Salman also..😆 and BTW she is a Salman fan...right Mages.

I am not anyone fan anymore thanks to all the experience i got from working in the world No 1 airport but yes i appreciate good work 

RK n SRK including Salman i always loved their work especially salman in his 90s but meeting them as a real person is different...i have never met Salman only hear through my collegue as she deployed to the gate that he was flying and share a experience...she told me he was drunk but sensible n fine...he is fond of kids he was surrounded by fans in the gate but he gives more preference to kids

but i met RK n SRK personally had a pleasant experience i respect them as people upon seeing them how they treat their fans...i am in uniform but i still can see through the glass door its just infront of me...they were so good to their fans..SRK has immense respect for elders

these are experiences we went through...some are mine,some are my collegues...golden era of my life in my early 20s n also i left due grandad's death n rejoin during badrinath days but was a temp staff...best times of my life with collegues during night shift we gather talk n gossip...than share experiences in my early 20s...work for 8 yrs there

I am still working in airport but not in gates but office now...

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I wish the lady slapped Kartik. 

I am not going to meet them so it doesn't matter how they are off-screen. But good to hear RS-DP are well-behaved.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

Omg same story!

Srk is Bhagwan and rest are weird/crazy whatever..

Rinse ,repeat ,rinse repeat !

one can only tell their experience if they meet

SRK is no bhagwan but he knows how to respect

box office n srk meeting people is two different thing...he is humble in real life and knows the meaning of respect thats solely on my experience 

and the others are weird are crazy becos success went up their brains and they think,they are lord almighty...insolent

working in airport all my life...i learn 5 fingers are not the same...i have met the nice to nice ones to the nasty and insolent ones...i observe and learn abt people nature...thats a lifetime experience

films are nothing but it can be seen how success fame n money makes people nasty..working in the airport leads you to the experience or even a cruise personnel

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaKeshava

I wish the lady slapped Kartik. 

seems like he is a flirty n has no respect for women well even his monologues has disgracing women topic,like him as an actor but not as a person after reading this,its off...

I am not going to meet them so it doesn't matter how they are off-screen. But good to hear RS-DP are well-behaved.

yup they are well mannered...based on my experience too

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

@Mages

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences with Celeb’s! 🤗

P.S. Have you met any HW actors or actresses at Singapore Airport?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Kartik ka naam rakha hain Topic main toh special tippani  nahin milni hain. Deepika rakho phir dekho. 😂 Bedroom se le kar Airport tak sab pata hain jaise baat karengey. Yaha ke maha gyaani. 

Exactly Deepika ka naam rakho, thread superhit ho jayega

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

What about Kangana and PC if you and/or your co-workers have met them? And I think Kat has changed for the better. She seems more open to people and down to earth. 

nopes i never met kangana nor my collegues...i don't know whether she came to singapore or not

PC she was here for krish shooting with hrithik...never heard much abt her though through my collegues i think they never met her but those met are not my team members thus i have no communication with them...i guess the others who met PC through concerts n shows might know better abt her...and yes hrithik-pc shot a scene in the airport where hrithik goes back to india n pc comes to tell him abt his father being alive...i remember i was not on shift that day nor my team..so no clue,i knew shoot happened since we will have briefing regards to flight commencement so we get news from higher authority who gave them permission to shoot w/o obstrusting the other passengers,the staff n security personnel

when i met it was namastey london days and seriously my team got fed up with her tantrums of not going through a re-screen pretty much the same case of rani encounter...her stuck up days even aircraft personnel has complaints of her tantrums🤦🏻‍♀️now maybe she change n learn to open up more...people do change for good during those days meeting her was not a plesant experience at all...she is icy cold those days n i met this icy queen twice...1st time she created the tantrum after the earful experience she got the 1st time...2nd time was pretty normal and both times she was going to london and my team always does the morning london flights infact we pray to get that flights or butter our superior to get that flight since after the departure of this particular london flight in the morning,after that no more flight...go home🥳we fight for this particular london flight that departs at 0900hrs sometimes we buy cappucino coffee to butter our deployment superior to book this flight as this is our last one🤣

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Pehle in ko sar pe chadao fir expect karo ki normal behave karein. If I were to be on their shoes I’d be the same coz everyone worships the ground you walk on. They all act hoity toity because we tolerate their shit. 

I have met few and most have been nice. One was sleazy but I put him in his place. I don’t put them on a pedestal unless it is Keanu 😂 so I have no expectations. I don’t even have selfies with most I have met coz I didn’t care. 

So true, he is the only celeb who genuinely seems like a nice guy..... Rest all are humans just like us....

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

nopes i never met kangana nor my collegues...i don't know whether she came to singapore or not

PC she was here for krish shooting with hrithik...never heard much abt her though through my collegues i think they never met her but those met are not my team members thus i have no communication with them...i guess the others who met PC through concerts n shows might know better abt her...and yes hrithik-pc shot a scene in the airport where hrithik goes back to india n pc comes to tell him abt his father being alive...i remember i was not on shift that day nor my team..so no clue,i knew shoot happened since we will have briefing regards to flight commencement so we get news from higher authority who gave them permission to shoot w/o obstrusting the other passengers,the staff n security personnel

when i met it was namastey london days and seriously my team got fed up with her tantrums of not going through a re-screen pretty much the same case of rani encounter...her stuck up days even aircraft personnel has complaints of her tantrums🤦🏻‍♀️now maybe she change n learn to open up more...people do change for good during those days meeting her was not a plesant experience at all...she is icy cold those days n i met this icy queen twice...1st time she created the tantrum after the earful experience she got the 1st time...2nd time was pretty normal and both times she was going to london and my team always does the morning london flights infact we pray to get that flights or butter our superior to get that flight since after the departure of this particular london flight in the morning,after that no more flight...go home🥳we fight for this particular london flight that departs at 0900hrs sometimes we buy cappucino coffee to butter our deployment superior to book this flight as this is our last one🤣

Rani did seem stuck up in her round table interview too... Maybe it's being the yrf boss.... Some people really think too highly of themselves... Like in our building one lift is especially kept for directors and business owners and we are not allowed to enter that lift and if we do, the directors complaint to the building secretary....🐷

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Eew .. N DP fans bringing in DP n doing DP will make the thread hit🤣