Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Its not as crazy anymore. Those daily soap days when people actually got personal and started sending DMs and making posts about each other and openly attacking each other. Warnings Levels were given left, right and center. All the GurTea, Drashti Dhami (Double D), Goormeet, Gobar (KSG), Barun SoapTea, Stick Irani, Jennifer Piglet, Fanbot.Lol. The names were endless.

The golden days of IF ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

The golden days of IF ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.

Dil Mill Gayye and Geet days were mad but Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon toh was insane on a whole other level ðŸ˜† I don't think any other hindi show can ever reach this level again lmao.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Its not as crazy anymore. Those daily soap days when people actually got personal and started sending DMs and making posts about each other and openly attacking each other. Warnings Levels were given left, right and center. All the GurTea, Drashti Dhami (Double D), Goormeet, Gobar (KSG), Barun SoapTea, Stick Irani, Jennifer Piglet, Fanbot.Lol. The names were endless.

Wow the kindergarten names 😂 These are supposed to be insulting? Man I wish I was there. 🤣