Why are some people so possessive on this forum ?

Posted: 4 years ago

Let's clarify firstly what's your opinion on Sanaya's epic disaster debut?!

Originally posted by Pain-in-ur-Neck

Let's clarify firstly what's your opinion on Sanaya's epic disaster debut?!

Do you mean Sanaya Irani ? Because of my profile pic I am guessing. Broski, I have no clue when she made her Bollywood debut which says a lot πŸ€£

My profile pic is ancient, I have been too lazy to change it. I put it during the IPKKND days when I was crazy about Barun - Sanaya pairing. πŸ˜†

I agree. People here simply get touchy and offended. 

Originally posted by harsha..

Do you mean Sanaya Irani ? Because of my profile pic I am guessing. Broski, I have no clue when she made her Bollywood debut which says a lot πŸ€£

My profile pic is ancient, I have been too lazy to change it. I put it during the IPKKND days when I was crazy about Barun - Sanaya pairing. πŸ˜†

Well you should definitely check out the trailer of her movie!πŸ˜†

Because this is what vijay bhayya wanted...πŸ˜†be possessive and fight for ur favs and increase the views of this forum otherwise it’ looks dull....pheww!!!!

You can be crazy about your favorite pair(your own words), but others can't be possessive about their favorites.

Kaha ka insaaf hai ye.

This forum is nothing when compared to the daily soap forums, some of which both of us have been a part of πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Zeal17

You can be crazy about your favorite pair(your own words), but others can't be possessive about their favorites.

Kaha ka insaaf hai ye.

I said crazy not possessive. I totally loved and adored them on screen but I could joke about them too. If someone didn't like their pairing I didn't like a 5000-page essay to defend them.  πŸ˜†

To each it's own.

I am a big fan of Hrithik but I am ambivalent about his interviews. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I don't. Does it make me any less of a fan? I don't think so. 

I am crazy about his onscreen persona, does it mean that I have to be possessive about everything that comes out of his mouth?  Or every facet of his personality?

🀣Chalo, yeh bhi dekne ko milgaya.

Originally posted by FreeTheNipple

This forum is nothing when compared to the daily soap forums, some of which both of us have been a part of πŸ˜†

Once I dared to make a thread saying that I didn't like a particular scene between Harshad and Jennifer. Oh my god! I could have compiled the replies and published a novel about the greatness of Harshad and Jennifer. πŸ€£

I have been a part of only two forums - IPKKND and Bepannah but mostly for stories. Hardly participated in discussions.