Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: harsha..

I said crazy not possessive. I totally loved and adored them on screen but I could joke about them too. If someone didn't like their pairing I didn't like a 5000-page essay to defend them.  😆

To each it's own.

I am a big fan of Hrithik but I am ambivalent about his interviews. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I don't. Does it make me any less of a fan? I don't think so. 

I am crazy about his onscreen persona, does it mean that I have to be possessive about everything that comes out of his mouth?  Or every facet of his personality?

Possessive hona hai to apne maa baap biwi pati bacho se hi. Celebrity se possessive ya crazy fan hone ka na financial reward hai na hi emotional....

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

This forum is nothing when compared to the daily soap forums, some of which both of us have been a part of 😆

Its not as crazy anymore. Those daily soap days when people actually got personal and started sending DMs and making posts about each other and openly attacking each other. Warnings Levels were given left, right and center. All the GurTea, Drashti Dhami (Double D), Goormeet, Gobar (KSG), Barun SoapTea, Stick Irani, Jennifer Piglet, Fanbot.Lol. The names were endless.

Edited by Cookies.. - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

🤣Chalo, yeh bhi dekne ko milgaya.

What’s so funny ? 😆 

harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Possessive hona hai to apne maa baap biwi pati bacho se hi. Celebrity se possessive ya crazy fan hone ka na financial reward hai na hi emotional....

Yeh hui na baat 👍🏼

harsha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Its not as crazy anymore. Those daily soap days when people actually got personal and started sending DMs and making posts about each other and openly attacking each other. Warnings Levels were given left, right and center. All the GurTea, Drashti Dhami (Double D), Goormeet, Gobar (KSG), Barun SoapTea, Stick Irani, Jennifer Piglet, Fanbot.Lol. The names were endless.

Dammit too good 🤣

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😆they are "Dil ke haatho majboor"! 

Bw forum is still much better than tv forums. Once i said erica cant act , i was called jealous. Like why should i be jealous of her? She cant act and once a fan created thread erica is smita patil or something🤣a

Also there is one member who keeps  abusing me for my posts which is posted back in 2013. Talk about obsession. Whenever she comes,  she abuses me and call me names. I find it hialrious 🤣

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
harsha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Bw forum is still much better than tv forums. Once i said erica cant act , i was called jealous. Like why should i be jealous of her? She cant act and once a fan created thread erica is smita patil or something🤣a

Also there is one member who keeps  abusing me for my posts which is posted back in 2013. Talk about obsession. Whenever she comes,  she abuses me and call me names. I find it hialrious 🤣

This jealous thing I have got like so many times. If you don't like something you are termed jealous 😆

Kya pta Erica uski chachi ho? You never know😆

Edited by harsha.. - 4 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Erica ke chakkar mein kitni baar ban hua hai tu? 😆

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Erica ke chakkar mein kitni baar ban hua hai tu? 😆

jaldi yeh bhi ho jaayega bhai. 🤣