Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deefy89

She’s judging the CHARACTER nb and this is no reflection on the ACTOR who plays her. Similarly some fans of paridhi don’t seem to understand that when people judge babita they’re judging the character not the actor who plays her. 

The characters they play are written by the writers not the actors so when the characters are bashed, people are really bashing the writers. 

Even pari hated how her character babita was evolving and said she was going to quit anyways. 

Shocking how many people seem to be unable to distinguish the actor and character and how disliking a character DOES NOT REFLECT ON THE ACTOR OR THEIR ACTING. It reflects on the WRITING 

I agree. But situation here is messed up. And fan culture is as such. It’s annoying. I personally hate the whole fan culture. I have learned to ignore it since I have been on BW forum and have seen crazy fanatics. 

Apart from that. We can always discuss acting and Mini’s acting isn’t convincing as 23 years old. I hate her hairstyle. Reminds me of Sadhana (previous years Bollywood heroine) 😆

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

mini glorification has always been there. Since wedding. 

NB lost my respect on the wedding day. Her advise to HS just few minutes before wedding and then the gloomy voiceover. Bleh. 

Itna hi pyara hai HS toh baat pehle kar leti. Right before wedding kya timing hua. 

And then her Khurana jaap- 🤔 

Nothing that Mini says makes sense. Her hairstyle is super distracting. To make Ashnoor look like 23, they have made Mini look like some purane jamane ki heroine. Plus Ashnoor’s acting has gone further down. Not at all convincing in this phase of the show. 

HS and Babes ke potential ki toh baat hi na karo. Every other show is following the Kirayedaar - makan Malik formula. In IIM, Pari stays as PG with Srivastav family. So leads can fall in love. In MDKD, Guneet becomes tenant in Amber’s house. LOL. Hanita will forever be extra special. 

Yup. I thought yeh Mini glorification will stop after a while, but nope it’s still going on. Even through Babita’s so called redemption, they are only glorifying Mini. 

When I first watched that scene, NB’s gyaan right before Hanita leave for the Mandap, I was like it’s a fluke, a one off kind of scene. Galti hogayi writers se, but nope they kept going downhill from there. NB was a major disappointment and a let down in all this. After the wedding, all she did was only glorify Mini further, she was barely there to help out HS and Babita. Bada beta beta karti rehti thi HS ko.

Yeah I said this on another thread. Ashnoor is not convincing, her look, her acting, nothing is convincing. When she tries to act mature, it’s looks fake. 

Lol I noticed how MDKD also following makan-Malkin, kirayadaar format. Hanita’s love story truly was unique and special. I am so mad that writers didn’t utilize their potential. There was so much they could have shown with them. But, I think because the focus would have been less on Mini, if they were to introduce tracks on Hanita, which is why they opted this route because their aim essentially was for Mini to be the lead. Major fail this was 👎🏼

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yup. I thought yeh Mini glorification will stop after a while, but nope it’s still going on. Even through Babita’s so called redemption, they are only glorifying Mini. 

When I first watched that scene, NB’s gyaan right before Hanita leave for the Mandap, I was like it’s a fluke, a one off kind of scene. Galti hogayi writers se, but nope they kept going downhill from there. NB was a major disappointment and a let down in all this. After the wedding, all she did was only glorify Mini further, she was barely there to help out HS and Babita. Bada beta beta karti rehti thi HS ko.

Yeah I said this on another thread. Ashnoor is not convincing, her look, her acting, nothing is convincing. When she tries to act mature, it’s looks fake. 

Lol I noticed how MDKD also following makan-Malkin, kirayadaar format. Hanita’s love story truly was unique and special. I am so mad that writers didn’t utilize their potential. There was so much they could have shown with them. But, I think because the focus would have been less on Mini, if they were to introduce tracks on Hanita, which is why they opted this route because their aim essentially was for Mini to be the lead. Major fail this was 👎🏼

@bold - that gloom over Hanita walking towards mandap wasn’t fluke. That was the whole crux. That’s when the show took worst turn. Babita ki shadi mein Hanita ko Khush kese rehne de sakte hai PH wale. Hanita was getting popular. Bas Jal gai PH ki. Satyanash karke rakh diya. 

I wanted happy, carefree Mini post wedding. Yaha toh all we got was Sad Mini. Sacrificing Mini. Surviving Mini. 🤔

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yes, this is is not our old PB. This is something else. Omgg tell me about NB’s dialogue. So freaking preachy. When she used to give gyaan to HS and Babita before, there was a weight to it, you know. Now it sounds so fake, plus she doesn’t give it all the way to Mini, she sugarcoats a lot of stuff for Mini. I watched the epi to get to know more about how Babita did it, but I was so annoyed by the end of the epi. 

Like I said, they are overdoing Babita’s redemption too. Mini ko kitna glorify karte hain yeh writers. 🤪. Mini talks about how much she missed Babes and this and that, but wants to not have anything to do with her old life. Like how is she thinking she can just leave Arya like that? Who’s supposed to take care of her? 

Mini’s “I am gonna go. I am not gonna be tied down” sounds so freaking annoying. 

@bold - Yes! They were truly the USP of the show, along with the bond that all three shared with each other and individually with the other 2. HS and Babita’s love story was one of a kind, never seen in ITV before. There was so much freaking potential to their love story. I can’t believe writers didn’t explore it. Like Gur said, Hanita’s love story had a potential to be epic. There just was so much they could have done with it. Aghhh it’s such a shame. 

mini ka hypocrisy, yani kk ka contradiction dekho. Matured khuranaas ko ex DIL ne dekhna chahiye. But a small kid can live on naukars ka bharosa🤪🤪. 

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

mini glorification has always been there. Since wedding. 

NB lost my respect on the wedding day. Her advise to HS just few minutes before wedding and then the gloomy voiceover. Bleh. 

Itna hi pyara hai HS toh baat pehle kar leti. Right before wedding kya timing hua. 

And then her Khurana jaap- 🤔 

Nothing that Mini says makes sense. Her hairstyle is super distracting. To make Ashnoor look like 23, they have made Mini look like some purane jamane ki heroine. Plus Ashnoor’s acting has gone further down. Not at all convincing in this phase of the show. 

HS and Babes ke potential ki toh baat hi na karo. Every other show is following the Kirayedaar - makan Malik formula. In IIM, Pari stays as PG with Srivastav family. So leads can fall in love. In MDKD, Guneet becomes tenant in Amber’s house. LOL. Hanita will forever be extra special. 

humne kya kya socha tha PB ko lekar ke finite show hoga, accha ending hoga, logon ko lesson milega.

But mila kya?

"Babaji ka thullu"

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree. But situation here is messed up. And fan culture is as such. It’s annoying. I personally hate the whole fan culture. I have learned to ignore it since I have been on BW forum and have seen crazy fanatics. 

Apart from that. We can always discuss acting and Mini’s acting isn’t convincing as 23 years old. I hate her hairstyle. Reminds me of Sadhana (previous years Bollywood heroine) 😆

And I love her hairstyle lol I guess it’s all a matter of person preference. Wish I had her hair if I’m honest. 

I think she’s doing a pretty good job considering her limitations. It’s not uncommon either, I watch kun kun Bhagya and Sriti (30 something) is playing a 50 something year old with a kid who’s older than her in real leave playing a 20 year old. 

As for the fan culture I really don’t know why it’s gotten so bad. Some people are like that here in uk also, it’s so concerning how out of touch with reality they are 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think that a 30ish playing a 50ish is ok but here we have a 15 year old playing a 23 years old. 

So i presume that she will fall in love and will be romancing a much older actor. Yuk the tought if it is sick.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

And I love her hairstyle lol I guess it’s all a matter of person preference. Wish I had her hair if I’m honest. 

I think she’s doing a pretty good job considering her limitations. It’s not uncommon either, I watch kun kun Bhagya and Sriti (30 something) is playing a 50 something year old with a kid who’s older than her in real leave playing a 20 year old. 

As for the fan culture I really don’t know why it’s gotten so bad. Some people are like that here in uk also, it’s so concerning how out of touch with reality they are 

If we compare then Ashnoor has best material for her age. ITV has worst kinda shows and particularly nothing for teens except play much older roles.

I like Mini’s long hair. It looked best in Pooja episode with brown shirt and white pant. Oh Ashnoor looked so radiant. Her best! 

This post leap puffed hairs are making her look weird. Aging her in not so good way. She doesn’t look youthful. Well that’s just me. 

Del00 thumbnail

@guddi01

Regardless of whether you think it’s ok (a lot of people don’t), it’s not uncommon practice, especially not with actresses of ashnoors age. Reem shaik is a year older than ashnoor and playing a married older role. Remember that it’s more the implication of romance rather than the actual romance, even when it does happen. It’s not like they’re shown naked, having sex for eg. 

Some indian teen actresses aren’t even opposed to onscreen kissing, should the role call for it. It’s their life and their choice I guess 

Del00 thumbnail

If we compare then Ashnoor has best material for her age. ITV has worst kinda shows and particularly nothing for teens except play much older roles.

I like Mini’s long hair. It looked best in Pooja episode with brown shirt and white pant. Oh Ashnoor looked so radiant. Her best! 

This post leap puffed hairs are making her look weird. Aging her in not so good way. She doesn’t look youthful. Well that’s just me. 

I reckon they’d make her look older if they put on more Make up for her. But then mini was never a girly girl so she wouldn’t be the type to wear make up even at 23 (much like babita). I noticed they’ve not put a lot of Make up on preet either. It’s bobby that looks more the age he’s meant to be playing- he plays the mature part very well compared to his younger playful self. 

I personally love wavy curls likes they’ve done on mini on any woman so I’m a bit biased 😆 (it’s coz I’m personally not able to curl my really straight hair). 

I feel her best look was at babes wedding. The both of them looked absolutely gorgeous and radiant