Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

As far as I am concerned, Mini should just sell the restaurant.. it was Babita's dream (major eye roll since it really was not) but not Mini's and she shouldn't have to take care of it only because her mother started it.. similar to PB caterers wherein Babita had the right to sell it because it was not her dream (she ought to have tried to get a better deal though)

As for Mini, it is her obligation.. irrespective of whatever bond she shares with Arya, it is indeed her duty to take care of Arya.. it's not really a choice

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

so true😆 initially I thought Mini is in shovk as she lost Babes so not clearly thinking.. but that's not the case.. she seemed perfectly happy at getting her dream job.. and in all this, she is not thinking what will become of Arya at all😆

I haven't seen the episodes so can't comment on Arya.. 

As for restaurant, they have to show Mini becoming a savior again after all "rolls eyes"

I am not following it regularly. Just watched episode here and there and read updates. 

First of all, restaurant was doing fine in the last 5 years. And now all of sudden Business not being sustained without Mini is just bizarre because when Babita left the PB shop because of supposedly being “HS ke pyar me paagal”, tab bhi toh shop wasn’t being a handled by Mini and was going on losses. Toh, ab they are making it seem like had Mini been there in the 5 years, restaurant would have been fine 🙄. So much inconsistencies within episodes is just crazy. Also, they showed this fancy ass restaurant with Mini all emotional and shit and within 2 days they are talking about getting rid of it. Toh kyun dikhaya restaurant? Wasn’t there any other way to show that Babita followed Mini’s advice and found her identity, became a victor?? Now, apparently you gotta either sell the restaurant or the haveli. Another reason to forcefully make Mini stay back.

At this point, Mini doesn’t have a choice. Arya is her and her responsibility alone. She has to take care of Arya. There is no way about it. It’s an unfortunate and hard option, but it’s the only option. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So i caught up on updates of season 2 till now and I am thoroughly confused😆 i just wanted to see what they do with PB restaurant and what o read was ridiculous to be honest

For one thing, Mini still wants to go back? And leave Arya on whose responsibility exactly?  I mean, mini is literally the only blood relative Arya has.. She is thinking of leaving Arya with Khuranas and NB?! Five years ago, Khuranas were not fit enough to survive alone and Babita was selfish to let them be.. and now Mini wants to give them responsibility of a kid?!😆 matlab what the hell?!!

Coming to the restaurant, Babita was always immature and selfish lekin Hanuman ki akal kia ghas charne gayi thi?! Why would he girvi the only ancestral property he had.. did he think about Arya's future? Babita too left everything on mini's name.. Arya ka kia?

Opening a restaurant is very costly..even if Babita had sold the catering business in right amount, they would have needed more money to open a restaurant anyways so this logic that the haveli is girvi because Babita sold her old business in loss is not really right..

That said, I am not fully convinced about Babita's decision to open the restaurant anyways.. that's not what she wanted with her life.. she wanted to be a housewife and she should have been just that without the added weight of others judgement.. just like Mini shouldn't be made to take over the restaurant since that's not what she wanted in life..

well she could have done a lot with 8l if she had sold it for how much she bought it for. they would need more money but still the extra 6 L would have made a huge difference. And she dint need to open such a fancy restaurant and such a big one keeping own house girvi. And yes i agree that HS really lost his mind he actually lost his mind shaadi ke saath hi. who keeps own house girvi like that to open a risky business like a restaurant 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I am not following it regularly. Just watched episode here and there and read updates. 

First of all, restaurant was doing fine in the last 5 years. And now all of sudden Business not being sustained without Mini is just bizarre because when Babita left the PB shop because of supposedly being “HS ke pyar me paagal”, tab bhi toh shop wasn’t being a handled by Mini and was going on losses. Toh, ab they are making it seem like had Mini been there in the 5 years, restaurant would have been fine 🙄. So much inconsistencies within episodes is just crazy. Also, they showed this fancy ass restaurant with Mini all emotional and shit and within 2 days they are talking about getting rid of it. Toh kyun dikhaya restaurant? Wasn’t there any other way to show that Babita followed Mini’s advice and found her identity, became a victor?? Now, apparently you gotta either sell the restaurant or the haveli. Another reason to forcefully make Mini stay back.

At this point, Mini doesn’t have a choice. Arya is her and her responsibility alone. She has to take care of Arya. There is no way about it. It’s an unfortunate and hard option, but it’s the only option. 

this is what even i was telling mini to was anyway trying to handle catering business when babita was not interested but she could not get it into profits. now why is mini suddenly being seen as the restaurants savior.  

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As far as I am concerned, Mini should just sell the restaurant.. it was Babita's dream (major eye roll since it really was not) but not Mini's and she shouldn't have to take care of it only because her mother started it.. similar to PB caterers wherein Babita had the right to sell it because it was not her dream (she ought to have tried to get a better deal though)

As for Mini, it is her obligation.. irrespective of whatever bond she shares with Arya, it is indeed her duty to take care of Arya.. it's not really a choice

Precisely. It's not a choice. But until that obligation becomes a personal choice, she won't be able to cater to Arya effectively. Parents bring those kids up coz they are merely obligated to do so? No. Are parents trapped in a cage of duty to cater to their kids alone? No. They have a duty, it is their obligation. But the love they have for their kids is a natural instinct that knows no obligation, no duty. And that steers how well they bring their kids up, and how much they impact their kids. If Mini is merely trapped, she'd care for Arya as much as she's supposed to, fulfil her duties. But loving someone cannot become a duty. And until caring for Arya feels like a choice to Mini, something she does out of natural instinct, she will never go beyond an obligation which she should eventually. With regards to the restaurant, I don't really want to concern myself with it. Coz it's already been done and dusted way too many times. I wish they'd give it up.