Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

YUPP. Even HS was redeemed when his views started to align with Mini ðŸ˜†

Mini ka diya hua sab gyaan Babita ne sikh liya and apply bhi kar liya. She started preaching that everyone should be a Victor and not a Victim. ðŸ˜†

The amount of glorification that they did of Mini is really funny to be honest😆 I mean, they made it like Mini could do no wrong.. like ever😆

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

The amount of glorification that they did of Mini is really funny to be honest😆 I mean, they made it like Mini could do no wrong.. like ever😆

Lol yeahh its freaking hilarious. Mahaan Mini, Victim Mini, Glorified Mini. Everything is about Mini and just Mini ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜†

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Basically everyone is only redeemed when they are ready to do Mini pooja😆

i couldnt bear yesterdays episode. It was so so fake. All the tamasha in the restaurant. It felt like any other ott shows. I simply changed the channel. I dont think i will be able to watch mahaan mini jaap and her laughing crying anymore. And Nb Dialouges seem so fake too. ðŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

i couldnt bear yesterdays episode. It was so so fake. All the tamasha in the restaurant. It felt like any other ott shows. I simply changed the channel. I dont think i will be able to watch mahaan mini jaap and her laughing crying anymore. And Nb Dialouges seem so fake too. ðŸ˜†

What kind of tamasha?

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

What kind of tamasha?

Read what I wrote previous pages (Babita's update). 

Tamasha update below: 

Also, Arya is acting like a spoilt brat... throwing a fit in the restaurant. So OTT ðŸ¤”

Mini's same jaap - Main kisi bandhan mein nahi bandhna chahti. Main chali jaungi Australia 3 dino mein. Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye. 

NB is so preachy, it sounds annoying now tbh.

NB pre-leap - Mini, Ja tu yahan se, jee le apni zindagi. 

NB now - Tu kitni badal gayi hai Mini... kyun bhag rahi hai, kisse bhag rahi hai, apni maa se kyun bhag rahi hai, theher ja ladki 

Me - ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜µðŸ¤£

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

You are right. Everything looked so OTT. 

@Bold - Omgg. I felt the same. NB sounds so preachy and fake now that its annoying. 

divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

What kind of tamasha?

tamasha in the sense. Arya shouting in the restaurant that the soup is not tasty at all (okay she is a kid) but all the people in the restaurant reacting and leaving ðŸ¤£ felt like i am watching any other faltu serial😆. Did not expect this from kk writers. Inka Level niche gir gaya yeh pata tha but itna neeche gir jayega aisa socha nahi tha😆. NB ko dikhke ab dar lagta hai, arey ab pravachan sunana padega😆. So switching off the channel is best option🤣

Gussa toh tab aata hai jab they are trying to redeem their so called brainless babita. But mere liye babita kabhi buri thi hi nahi.

Edited by divyadaya13 - 4 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail

You are right. Everything looked so OTT. 

@Bold - Omgg. I felt the same. NB sounds so preachy and fake now that its annoying. 

babita lecture sun sunke chali gayi. Ab baari mini ki hai, but mini ke liye gyaan level alag hai kyunki mini kabhiiiiiiiii bhiiiiiiiiiii galat nahi ho sakti😆😆😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Tamasha update below: 

Also, Arya is acting like a spoilt brat... throwing a fit in the restaurant. So OTT ðŸ¤”

Mini's same jaap - Main kisi bandhan mein nahi bandhna chahti. Main chali jaungi Australia 3 dino mein. Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye. 

NB now - Tu kitni badal gayi hai Mini... kyun bhag rahi hai, kisse bhag rahi hai, apni maa se kyun bhag rahi hai, theher ja ladki 

Me - ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜µðŸ¤£

After finishing Isharon isharon mein.. I caught glimpse of PB yesterday. First epi post leap. 

Doesn’t even look like PB. And NB’s dialogues. Oh my god.
Geeta Kumari is cute though. 

Seeing mala on Babes photo, something pricked. And I turned TV off. 

HS and Babes were jaan of the show. It looks so feeka. And Mini, she looks and acts so out of place. Hairstyle doesn’t suit her. Arya is cute but so are most kids her age. I felt bad when she said Mumma ke hath ka soup. 

I watched MDKD, first epi and some promo, sorry but it’s not a patch on initial PB. Won’t work as good as Mature love story of PB did. Varun and Shweta are great actors but their characters won’t have the charm that HS and Babita had. Hanita was so special. I have never seen such a charming, simple and elegant mature couple on ITV. Rajita sharma and Sony both are stupid to kill the usp of the show. 

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tamasha update below: 

Me - ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜µðŸ¤£

😆

Offscreen and onscreen NAIMBI is similar both are bashan Queens smiley37