Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

After finishing Isharon isharon mein.. I caught glimpse of PB yesterday. First epi post leap. 

Doesn’t even look like PB. And NB’s dialogues. Oh my god.
Geeta Kumari is cute though. 

Seeing mala on Babes photo, something pricked. And I turned TV off. 

HS and Babes were jaan of the show. It looks so feeka. And Mini, she looks and acts so out of place. Hairstyle doesn’t suit her. Arya is cute but so are most kids her age. I felt bad when she said Mumma ke hath ka soup. 

I watched MDKD, first epi and some promo, sorry but it’s not a patch on initial PB. Won’t work as good as Mature love story of PB did. Varun and Shweta are great actors but their characters won’t have the charm that HS and Babita had. Hanita was so special. I have never seen such a charming, simple and elegant mature couple on ITV. Rajita sharma and Sony both are stupid to kill the usp of the show. 

Yes, this is is not our old PB. This is something else. Omgg tell me about NB’s dialogue. So freaking preachy. When she used to give gyaan to HS and Babita before, there was a weight to it, you know. Now it sounds so fake, plus she doesn’t give it all the way to Mini, she sugarcoats a lot of stuff for Mini. I watched the epi to get to know more about how Babita did it, but I was so annoyed by the end of the epi. 

Like I said, they are overdoing Babita’s redemption too. Mini ko kitna glorify karte hain yeh writers. 🤪. Mini talks about how much she missed Babes and this and that, but wants to not have anything to do with her old life. Like how is she thinking she can just leave Arya like that? Who’s supposed to take care of her? 

Mini’s “I am gonna go. I am not gonna be tied down” sounds so freaking annoying. 

@bold - Yes! They were truly the USP of the show, along with the bond that all three shared with each other and individually with the other 2. HS and Babita’s love story was one of a kind, never seen in ITV before. There was so much freaking potential to their love story. I can’t believe writers didn’t explore it. Like Gur said, Hanita’s love story had a potential to be epic. There just was so much they could have done with it. Aghhh it’s such a shame. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yes, this is is not our old PB. This is something else. Omgg tell me about NB’s dialogue. So freaking preachy. When she used to give gyaan to HS and Babita before, there was a weight to it, you know. Now it sounds so fake, plus she doesn’t give it all the way to Mini, she sugarcoats a lot of stuff for Mini. I watched the epi to get to know more about how Babita did it, but I was so annoyed by the end of the epi. 

Like I said, they are overdoing Babita’s redemption too. Mini ko kitna glorify karte hain yeh writers. 🤪. Mini talks about how much she missed Babes and this and that, but wants to not have anything to do with her old life. Like how is she thinking she can just leave Arya like that? Who’s supposed to take care of her? 

Mini’s “I am gonna go. I am not gonna be tied down” sounds so freaking annoying. 

@bold - Yes! They were truly the USP of the show, along with the bond that all three shared with each other and individually with the other 2. HS and Babita’s love story was one of a kind, never seen in ITV before. There was so much freaking potential to their love story. I can’t believe writers didn’t explore it. Like Gur said, Hanita’s love story had a potential to be epic. There just was so much they could have done with it. Aghhh it’s such a shame.

It becomes even more annoying when you know that she's going to stay back and do exactly what she's saying she won't do. 😑

As for NB, while I haven't seen the episodes myself but I felt this preachy behavior towards the end of S1. When she was speaking to HS about Minnie, there wasn't a level of fondness like she usually had. There have been many times before when she used to scold HS but there was always a layer of love and affection to it. In that session, there was nothing.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

😆

Offscreen and onscreen NAIMBI is similar both are bashan Queens 🤣 

I am sorry but Sandhya ji is respected senior actor. Social media is no way to judge a person. 

If we go by Instagram captions, I find Paridhi and Anirudh preachy too. Kya badi badi lapetate hai. 😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

mini glorification has always been there. Since wedding. 

NB lost my respect on the wedding day. Her advise to HS just few minutes before wedding and then the gloomy voiceover. Bleh. 

Itna hi pyara hai HS toh baat pehle kar leti. Right before wedding kya timing hua. 

And then her Khurana jaap- 🤔 

Nothing that Mini says makes sense. Her hairstyle is super distracting. To make Ashnoor look like 23, they have made Mini look like some purane jamane ki heroine. Plus Ashnoor’s acting has gone further down. Not at all convincing in this phase of the show. 

HS and Babes ke potential ki toh baat hi na karo. Every other show is following the Kirayedaar - makan Malik formula. In IIM, Pari stays as PG with Srivastav family. So leads can fall in love. In MDKD, Guneet becomes tenant in Amber’s house. LOL. Hanita will forever be extra special. 

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am sorry but Sandhya ji is respected senior actor. Social media is no way to judge a person. 

If we go by Instagram captions, I find Paridhi and Anirudh preachy too. Kya badi badi lapetate hai. 😆

I’m not talking about captions but her reply to fans defending Mini/AK 😆

sunaina02 thumbnail

Can we leave the actors out of discussion .

We should be mature enough to understand  the difference between character in a serial and actors in real life .

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

mini glorification has always been there. Since wedding. 

NB lost my respect on the wedding day. Her advise to HS just few minutes before wedding and then the gloomy voiceover. Bleh. 

Itna hi pyara hai HS toh baat pehle kar leti. Right before wedding kya timing hua. 

And then her Khurana jaap- 🤔 

Nothing that Mini says makes sense. Her hairstyle is super distracting. To make Ashnoor look like 23, they have made Mini look like some purane jamane ki heroine. Plus Ashnoor’s acting has gone further down. Not at all convincing in this phase of the show. 

HS and Babes ke potential ki toh baat hi na karo. Every other show is following the Kirayedaar - makan Malik formula. In IIM, Pari stays as PG with Srivastav family. So leads can fall in love. In MDKD, Guneet becomes tenant in Amber’s house. LOL. Hanita will forever be extra special. 

Bold.. This.... Ashnoor doesn't look convincing at all... Like u said her acting has gone down drastically which proves that she needs really good coactors to work with.... Anirudh and Paridhi provided that support to her.... Same like during NBT she had Kunal Akansha to make her come out of herself.... She all alone at this age doesn't show maturity at all.... 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She’s judging the CHARACTER nb and this is no reflection on the ACTOR who plays her. Similarly some fans of paridhi don’t seem to understand that when people judge babita they’re judging the character not the actor who plays her. 

The characters they play are written by the writers not the actors so when the characters are bashed, people are really bashing the writers. 

Even pari hated how her character babita was evolving and said she was going to quit anyways. 

Shocking how many people seem to be unable to distinguish the actor and character and how disliking a character DOES NOT REFLECT ON THE ACTOR OR THEIR ACTING. It reflects on the WRITING 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Can we leave the actors out of discussion .

We should be mature enough to understand  the difference between character in a serial and actors in real life .

You would think wouldn’t you 😆

It’s so funny seeing some people’s comments, bordering on being sad lol. Is it any wonder that actors who play negative parts get abused in real life sometimes when they’re seen in public. It’s crazy 🤪

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deefy89

She’s judging the CHARACTER nb and this is no reflection on the ACTOR who plays her. Similarly some fans of paridhi don’t seem to understand that when people judge babita they’re judging the character not the actor who plays her. 

The characters they play are written by the writers not the actors so when the characters are bashed, people are really bashing the writers. 

Even pari hated how her character babita was evolving and said she was going to quit anyways. 

Shocking how many people seem to be unable to distinguish the actor and character and how disliking a character DOES NOT REFLECT ON THE ACTOR OR THEIR ACTING. It reflects on the WRITING 

Forget fans, writers themselves are not able to distinguish between an actor and the character the actor is portraying. 🤪