Patiala Babes Season 2 Discussion Thread

Posted: 4 years ago

I know many people aren't interested in tuning or watching the second season, but for those who wish to discuss it or those who simply want to drop in and see what's going on, this thread is for you. :)

Lol 😆. 

Thanks for your dedication GUR 🤗

You're so much like HS, asmaanixx. Doing stuff just for other people's happiness and convenience. 👏

I’m watching s2 and so far from what I’ve seen, in quite impressed.  It really does feel like 5 years later in the way it’s done and ashnoors acting continues to impress me. That girl has got a long, successful career ahead of her. 

On a side note I imagine that many people will still continue to watch it, even ones that have been adamant that they won’t. The fact is, ppl don’t like change but if they give it a chance (Which I think many will) they’ll see it’s not as bad and has the potential to go on perfectly fine with the shift from mother-daughter bond to sister-sister bond. I watch a few other serials and even with all the disappointments and changes it’s the best serial imo. It’s perhaps KK fault for setting the benchmark so high to start with that they were bound to eventually disappoint when the eventual change happens 

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

Lol 😆. 

Thanks for your dedication GUR 🤗

🤗

Originally posted by tk2015

You're so much like HS, asmaanixx. Doing stuff just for other people's happiness and convenience. 👏

That's a really high praise TK! Thank you. 

Why did they show Arya's shadow only over Babita's photo and not HS's? 🤔 . Also, Beeji mentioned Arya gets mad because "Babita hamesha Mini Mini karti rehti thi". It seems Arya is resentful towards Mini because Babita gave more importance to Mini maybe 🤔. 

Edit: Anddd Beeji took care of Arya rather than NB? Umm What? 😲

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by deefy89

I’m watching s2 and so far from what I’ve seen, in quite impressed.  It really does feel like 5 years later in the way it’s done and ashnoors acting continues to impress me. That girl has got a long, successful career ahead of her. 

On a side note I imagine that many people will still continue to watch it, even ones that have been adamant that they won’t. The fact is, ppl don’t like change but if they give it a chance (Which I think many will) they’ll see it’s not as bad and has the potential to go on perfectly fine with the shift from mother-daughter bond to sister-sister bond. I watch a few other serials and even with all the disappointments and changes it’s the best serial imo. It’s perhaps KK fault for setting the benchmark so high to start with that they were bound to eventually disappoint when the eventual change happens

I haven't really seen much of an improvement in her... I liked the way she broke down in Babes' room, but her break down in the beginning of the episode left a lot to be desired.

I understand what you mean and maybe with time they'll tune in but not initially. I honestly hadn't expected to see HS with a baby Arya today. I thought yesterday's Manali scene was the absolute last but I guess not.

That being said, I don't want to watch an angry Minnie. The story line at the moment doesn't make sense. She obviously went home, knows about Arya, and apparently had reconciled with Babita. So then what the heck happened that made them not talk to each other again? Was it the same victimizing argument? Babita not wanting Minnie to go? It's all very disconnected.

There are also some directorial choices that I'm not in favor of. For example, the shower scene today. As it is I'm not in favor of seeing Minnie walking around in a bathrobe. The last thing I wanted to see was her showering. I know that the character is twenty-three but the actress is fifteen. It just didn't sit well with me. They could have shown her missing HS & Babes in a different manner.

That being said, there's a lot of anger and hatred which makes sense given the situation but there's no hope either. There's no sense that everything will be okay. No lightness or cheerful charm that was underlying all the episodes in the first 180.

I don't know if I'll watch the complete episodes now. Will probably tune in for just clips on YouTube or Insta if anything.

Why did they show Arya's shadow only over Babita's photo and not HS's? 🤔 . Also, Beeji mentioned Arya gets mad because "Babita hamesha Mini Mini karti rehti thi". It seems Arya is resentful towards Mini because Babita gave more importance to Mini maybe 🤔.

Well, even Minnie was mourning only Babes today. Yes, HS' last words were on her mind and she clutched the camera close to her heart, but by blood, the connection between the two sisters is Babita. Also, like you mentioned, Babita sirf Minnie Minnie karti rehti thi. Thoda sa gussa toh aaye ga. Then not to mention, HS & Babita went to get Minnie and then never came back. So even indirectly, Arya will place Minnie at fault.

Itne saalo se mili nayi, aur jab Mama Papa lene ge toh yeh haal hogaya.

Edit: Anddd Beeji took care of Arya rather than NB? Umm What? 😲

Loll, this was the major twist. How the heck did Babita allow her bacchi to be near Beeji of all people? 🤣🤪