Users

Frequent Posters

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Itni bhi kitni pension milne lag gayi HS ko? 🤔

I think this shot says everything about Minnie and her state of mind right now:

She's obviously not close to Arya, and to expect her to just swoop in and take care of her like there's no problem at all is unrealistic. Minnie is surrounded by darkness and the only light in her life is Arya. Minnie just needs to figure out a way and courage to finally open the doors and let that light in.

I actually thought that sporting her mom's clothes and identifying herself with her this way was very efficient to show how she is supposed to take her place... But it won't be easy for Arya either to accept her. They are actually not sisters in the usual sense right now but single children who are somehow related... They have never actually had to share their parents' time or attention so it won't come easy now to share their memories either. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Reka_

I actually thought that sporting her mom's clothes and identifying herself with her this way was very efficient to show how she is supposed to take her place... But it won't be easy for Arya either to accept her. They are actually not sisters in the usual sense right now but single children who are somehow related... They have never actually had to share their parents' time or attention so it won't come easy now to share their memories either.

Yup!

It also got me thinking of how now Minnie will essentially be in her Babes' place in the sense that Arya will want her to be something that she currently isn't. Minnie always wanted her Babes to rise above her victimhood and become a victor. Minnie at the moment harbors a lot of anger within herself and wants to remain isolated. Arya however, needs someone who can give her unconditional love and support. She needs family. Minnie will have to change herself so that she can be that person for Arya.

asmaanixx thumbnail

What the hell did they do to the Haveli??? HS' mom's room is gone, the char payi is also gone (this one was expected but still).

The wardrobe and the TV are shifted towards the back.

No wonder the place looks so huge. They literally broke down so many walls.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What the hell did they do to the Haveli??? HS' mom's room is gone, the char payi is also gone (this one was expected but still).

The wardrobe and the TV are shifted towards the back.

No wonder the place looks so huge. They literally broke down so many walls.

Today, Mini breaks down in Hanita’s room right? So, how come that room wasn’t shown next to where Arya is standing? 

They also showed another room downstairs which is Arya’s. So seems HS-Babita opened more rooms after Arya was born. The upstairs room remained just like that it seemed, that was always Mini’s so they didn't give that room to Arya. 

Imarti’s picture is also gone from the wall. Maybe they didn’t want Arya to know all the past baggage of Hanita’s? 🤷🏻‍♀️

asmaanixx thumbnail

Another interesting comparison.

On one side there's Babes & Minnie, while on the other HS & Arya.

It reminds me of this moment:

The distance is far greater in ^^ these photos than the ones above. But in the case of HS & Arya's, Minnie is covering Babes, in a way not really letting / accepting / ??? her to be as a part of that familial unit.

Or, it can be that she's the missing link. On one side there's Babes & Minnie, and the other there's Babes, Arya and HS. But Minnie's not there. She's lost somewhere in between the cracks of her family.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Today, Mini breaks down in Hanita’s room right? So, how come that room wasn’t shown next to where Arya is standing? 

They also showed another room downstairs which is Arya’s. So seems HS-Babita opened more rooms after Arya was born. The upstairs room remained just like that it seemed, that was always Mini’s so they didn't give that room to Arya. 

Imarti’s picture is also gone from the wall. Maybe they didn’t want Arya to know all the past baggage of Hanita’s? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeahh, I have no clue where it is now. There seems to be one door in the far corner by the Babaji's photo so maybe it's that?? If not, then maybe in a corridor somewhere like Arya's.

Minnie's room is fine. I wonder if they touched the rooms on the other side of the Haveli.

Right! I noticed that too. Imarti is nowhere to be seen now. 😲

It makes sense to maybe not want Arya to know about her right now but kahin toh honi chahiye. 🤔

Speaking of Imarti, there was no mention of the locket. Minnie's not wearing it and HS toh obviously ni pehan raha. 😒

YoungHeart thumbnail

Yeahh, I have no clue where it is now. There seems to be one door in the far corner by the Babaji's photo so maybe it's that?? If not, then maybe in a corridor somewhere like Arya's.

Minnie's room is fine. I wonder if they touched the rooms on the other side of the Haveli.

Right! I noticed that too. Imarti is nowhere to be seen now. 😲

It makes sense to maybe not want Arya to know about her right now but kahin toh honi chahiye. 🤔

Speaking of Imarti, there was no mention of the locket. Minnie's not wearing it and HS toh obviously ni pehan raha. 😒

I don’t think they wanted Arya to know about Imarti. It makes sense since she’s too young to understand it all. I don’t think Arya knows about Ashok either. I wonder who Arya thinks Mini is, as in does she know Mini is her sister? Does she know Babita is Mini’s mother? Did she never question why Mini calls her Papa, Hanuman Uncle. Does she know Mini has a different father? 🤔. It’s all confusing for her. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I don’t think they wanted Arya to know about Imarti. It makes sense since she’s too young to understand it all. I don’t think Arya knows about Ashok either. I wonder who Arya thinks Mini is, as in does she know Mini is her sister? Does she know Babita is Mini’s mother? Did she never question why Mini calls her Papa, Hanuman Uncle. Does she know Mini has a different father? 🤔. It’s all confusing for her.

There's point in telling her about Ashok or Imarti since she's never going to meet either of them. HS may have planned on telling her about Imarti some day but ab jab woh hi ni raha toh ab ke fyada?

I think Arya does know. Didn't Naeem Bi try to make Arya go to Minnie when she came home but Arya was too shy and just ran off? She might not know about the whole step business but she would have been told that they're both sisters.

YoungHeart thumbnail

There's point in telling her about Ashok or Imarti since she's never going to meet either of them. HS may have planned on telling her about Imarti some day but ab jab woh hi ni raha toh ab ke fyada?

I think Arya does know. Didn't Naeem Bi try to make Arya go to Minnie when she came home but Arya was too shy and just ran off? She might not know about the whole step business but she would have been told that they're both sisters.

Yeah there's no point in telling Arya about Ashok for sure. With Imarti, its complicated but I don't think its necessary for Arya to know, maybe HS would have mentioned it later when she grew up, but even then I think its fine she doesn't know about her parents past. HS-Babita probably decided that Arya shouldn't know so they took off Imarti's picture from the wall.

I think Arya knows Mini is her sister, as in they have the same mother, but I wonder if she knows that they have a different father (biologically), and she must have picked up on it too, since Mini calls HS "Hanuman Uncle", and not "Papa". I think Ashok might make an entry later on, and Arya will meet him then. 

I also wonder who Arya thinks Dadu-Beeji are? Babita's parents? 🤔