Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

HS might have left the Haveli to Arya. ๐Ÿค”

But it's weird that there was zero mention of Arya in the will. Or did the lawyer not finish speaking because Minnie kept interrupting saying I don't want anything? Cuz I really don't see how Hanita wouldn't leave anything for Arya. I know their death was sudden, but still. Kuch toh kiya hoga uske liye. Jab Minnie ke liye kar hi re the tab saath saath Arya ke liye bhi kar lete.

Arya ke liye bhi choda hoga bahut kuch. I also feel they left Haveli for Arya or for both Mini and Arya. 

Well they didnโ€™t mention Arya I guess because then next scene me Arya ke dramatic entry kaise hoti ๐Ÿ˜†. Plus Arya is a minor, she will only inherit all that after she turns 18 anyway, maybe Mini is the custodian for Aryaโ€™s portion (idk if thatโ€™s the right word) until Arya turns 18. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Reka_

Nah, a compulsory share here is just a fraction of the regular inheritance, so if a parent denies the regular share there is still something to fight for. As for the past I know there has been a difference esp. Btw boys and girls but this time it's both daughters... But maybe Minnie wouldn't inherit anything from HS's side cause she wasn't adopted... Anyways it doesn't make much difference for the story or its realism anymore, I was just wondering for my general understanding ๐Ÿ˜…

Mein bhi apni general knowledge ke liye puch ri thi. KK se realism expect karna is like wishing for pigs to fly. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOLL, toh yeh smart Babita on screen dekha dete toh inka kya jaata? 

Haha, this is makers' very own revenge ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…... First end the character instead of letting her stay smart then implied mode on ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mein bhi apni general knowledge ke liye puch ri thi. KK se realism expect karna is like wishing for pigs to fly. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Magical realism it is ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Bahut kuch hi bola na. Sab kuch nahi bola.  I feel currently they are giving more importance to babes angle more than HS.

Aur bhi surprising baat Will likhne ka socha bhi babes ne. Kitni smart hogayi thi๐Ÿ˜†

I know. I was so surprised to see so much importance given to Babita. Actually mujhse hazam nahi horaha yeh ๐Ÿ˜†

Jate jate Babes became smart it seems. NB also said โ€œyeh sab teri maa ne tere liye chodaโ€, no mention of HS. I am really surprised. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I don't even want Arya to be raised by Saroj/Pinku. Yup NB looked old too. Dadu-Beeji se mujhe ummed nahi hai. Bas Arya-Mini ko side mein se support kare utna hi kaafi hai. 

Very cleverly writers are making a point that only Mini can take Aryaโ€™s responsibility lol. Waise, Hanita must have thought of Aryaโ€™s future and also with HSโ€™s pension, I donโ€™t think Mini really needs to take care of financial responsibility of Arya, but yeah she needs to be there for Arya emotionally. I guess Mini will stay back after all Arya is her only connection to Babes. 

They are heavily focusing on Mini-Aryaโ€™s connection because they share the same mother. I am actually really surprised to see so much importance given to Babita this season tbh, even though ek bhi scene nahi hai... sheโ€™s looming around  largely ๐Ÿ˜‚

Itni bhi kitni pension milne lag gayi HS ko? ๐Ÿค”

I think this shot says everything about Minnie and her state of mind right now:

She's obviously not close to Arya, and to expect her to just swoop in and take care of her like there's no problem at all is unrealistic. Minnie is surrounded by darkness and the only light in her life is Arya. Minnie just needs to figure out a way and courage to finally open the doors and let that light in.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

There might also be the legality to leaving stuff to a 5 year old and how at the time of writing the will theyโ€™d have considered the older sibling rather than the younger sibling, knowing that mini is the type of person that wonโ€™t rob the younger sibling of her entitlement once she comes off age (having been robbed of her entitlement herself whilst younger)

This is true too.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Haha, this is makers' very own revenge ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…... First end the character instead of letting her stay smart then implied mode on ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

LOLL, implied mode mein toh vaise hi inki gaddi chal ri thi. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I know. I was so surprised to see so much importance given to Babita. Actually mujhse hazam nahi horaha yeh ๐Ÿ˜†

Jate jate Babes became smart it seems. NB also said โ€œyeh sab teri maa ne tere liye chodaโ€, no mention of HS. I am really surprised.

Maybe she just said that to make Minnie feel like despite all their fights and differences, Babita still cared for her. It's not like Minnie had a problem with HS since they were able to talk over the phone just fine. Bas Babes se hi ni baat kari thi.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Magical realism it is ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Loll, magical realism mein bhi thoda sa sense bana sakte hai. Par KK ka realism ek alag hi level par hai. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ