Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mohit has left the show due to some personal reasons...Rushita told in her live

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Mohit has left the show due to some personal reasons...Rushita told in her live

πŸ˜• are they going to replace mickey now? was he there in yesterdays episode btw? i havent yet watched it.

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

πŸ˜• are they going to replace mickey now? was he there in yesterdays episode btw? i havent yet watched it.

No idea, I have not seen it either...jisko leke saari bawal shuru hui wohi nahi hoga ab πŸ˜†

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No. He was not there. Either they will replace him or disappear. If he disappears preet ke liye new BF laana padega apart from a ML for miniπŸ˜†

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

No. He was not there. Either they will replace him or disappear. If he disappears preet ke liye new BF laana padega apart from a ML for miniπŸ˜†

then they will maybe show preet mickey breakup in 5 years and he living in his village or doing job outside patiala. There are so many pre leap memories of mickey mini preet. they will have to shoot all of that for flashback if they replace him. Why would he leave the show but? backlash ki wajah se?  

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

No idea, I have not seen it either...jisko leke saari bawal shuru hui wohi nahi hoga ab πŸ˜†

bawal uski wajah se kaha hua but?

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

then they will maybe show preet mickey breakup in 5 years and he living in his village or doing job outside patiala. There are so many pre leap memories of mickey mini preet. they will have to shoot all of that for flashback if they replace him. Why would he leave the show but? backlash ki wajah se?  

I dont think any actor quits for backash. Ashnoor se zyaada toh nahi hoga na. PB me utna zyaada huva bhi nahi hai. I guess his role also will not have much since he wont be paired with mini since they emphasized so much on soul mate only angle.πŸ˜† All other characters except HS/Babes plus a new male lead will be there. utna role nahi hoga mickey ka apart giving gyaan again anyway. Maybe thats why he opted out.

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yeah there's no point in telling Arya about Ashok for sure. With Imarti, its complicated but I don't think its necessary for Arya to know, maybe HS would have mentioned it later when she grew up, but even then I think its fine she doesn't know about her parents past. HS-Babita probably decided that Arya shouldn't know so they took off Imarti's picture from the wall.

I think Arya knows Mini is her sister, as in they have the same mother, but I wonder if she knows that they have a different father (biologically), and she must have picked up on it too, since Mini calls HS "Hanuman Uncle", and not "Papa". I think Ashok might make an entry later on, and Arya will meet him then. 

I also wonder who Arya thinks Dadu-Beeji are? Babita's parents? πŸ€”

A 5 year old child might even be frightened or distressed seeing her papa with another lady in a wedding picture. It's not even the issue of telling a child that small that "papa had a dear wife before but she passed away before he met mom", it's a physical picture like that what can make it so distressing for a child. They often can't discriminate between picture and reality. Also, with Minnie's pictures up HS will also be reminded of Imarti. 

_Reka_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Preet will be fine 😁😁😁 she's easily distracted by another fun guy. 

_Reka_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

This made me think of Mini- Babitha relationship.  Mini always wanted Babitha to become what she was not. Though it was a right thing, it must have put Babitha under lot of pressure.   It might have also given her a feeling of her daughter not loving her for what she is ( it's not true ofcourse ) . Also  I  wonder if somewhere Babitha was revolting against this pressure  of becoming someone else after her marriage.  She knew HS  would love her even if she is weak or  twisted. May be this was one of the reasons of her not wanting to do anything with the shop.

Now that Mini  will be in same position as Babitha where Arya will want her to be someone else. How will Mini feel if someone constantly tells her this is not the way you should be and you should change yourself? 

The age difference between Babita and Minnie is approximately the same as it is between Minnie and Arya. Also we've been told that Minnie started realising something is amiss in her family around the age Arya is now. But being a mom was probably easier for Babita who actually has carried the child that was entrusted to her than it could ever be for Minnie so there is def a parallel to HS as a father. Minnie has also no children of her own yet, no experience what caring for a child means especially in the emotional sense.