Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deefy89

So it seems babita did another 360 after mini left and made up with beeji /nb but somehow still weren’t speaking with mini πŸ€ͺ🀣

haan! Mini ki advice follow kiya lagta hai. Babes mutual funds me bhi investment kiya hai. Sudhar gayi after mini left but only did not talk to mini.

when they could show they butchered babes so much and now she has changed for better (looks like it) in leap which ppl will tell in words.πŸ˜†  Jitna importance in 2 episodes me dikhaya babes ka utna shayad shuru me kiya hogaπŸ˜† 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

@Bold - Seems this is where the writers are trying to focus on, their connection to each other because of Babita. Hmm I don't know what to think. I am sure we will see lots of HS through Arya though. 

Yeah, I can understand Arya's anger towards Mini. Her Mamma and Papa left to go get VB and never returned back but VB did. It will take lots of effort on Mini's side to bond with Arya after this.

Oh definitely! We already saw her wearing HS' police hat so she obviously has a lot of affection for him. And if Babita was constantly on her Minnie jaap, then obviously woh HS ke paas hi jaye gi.

That's if Minnie wants to bond with her that is. πŸ€”

From the precap I got the feeling that Minnie was treating Arya like a problem that needed to be resolved. "I need to leave her with someone to take care of her" like okay.... Right now, neither of them consider each other to be sisters. Arya toh shakal dekhna ni chahti and Minnie just wants to leave ASAP. They're gonna have to put in a lot of efforts to close their distances.

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I know and I felt really off seeing her wear one then too.

Oh, that's very obvious. If they revealed the whole story in the first episode then why would anyone want to tune in for rest of the season. For me, I'm just not digging the tone nor the characterization of 23 year old Minnie. In some ways, I feel like she was more mature at 18 than she is now.

Oh Ashnoor will be absolutely remarkable as an adult! Maybe it's the whole age difference thing that's getting to me. She obviously can't forcibly age herself up to her early twenties but there's some parts of her performances that still come off as being youth-ish, if that makes sense? Like, I was able to buy into her performance as a troubled teenager, but a troubled young adult? Not so much.

I agree with you about Ashnoor not being convincing as 23 year old. It's not about her acting skills, she will do everything she can but she can't really look  almost 8 year older than her real self. 

Lately her  acting also has failed to impress me.     I   used to feel Mini's pain whenever she cried before. But from last few episodes her crying just didn't stir any emotion in me. I feel like her crying has become repetitive.  I don't know how to explain it  but it looks same for me in every scene  and I just don't feel anything.  It may be also due to my emotional detachment with the show but I don't think  I can ever relate to this grown up Mini.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

I agree with you about Ashnoor not being convincing as 23 year old. It's not about her acting skills, she will do everything she can but she can't really look  almost 8 year older than her real self. 

Lately her  acting also has failed to impress me.     I   used to feel Mini's pain whenever she cried before. But from last few episodes her crying just didn't stir any emotion in me. I feel like her crying has become repetitive.  I don't know how to explain it  but it looks same for me in every scene  and I just don't feel anything.  It may be also due to my emotional detachment with the show but I don't think  I can ever relate to this grown up Mini.

Exactly. I dunno how to explain it but there's a certain body language that simply comes with being a woman in her twenties. Anything she does right now is obviously going to look unconvincing because she's not actually 23, but that's not her fault. It is what it is.

I felt that yesterday too, especially with the way she pushed HS away. Idk if it was a director's choice or hers, but it was the exact same as when she pushed him away when she found out he loves Babes.

Her being stoic, the crying, the anger, the ignore mode - we've seen it all as 17 - 18 year old Minnie. Idk how many more different ways she can cry, and honestly I'm not interested in seeing a crying Minnie all the time.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh definitely! We already saw her wearing HS' police hat so she obviously has a lot of affection for him. And if Babita was constantly on her Minnie jaap, then obviously woh HS ke paas hi jaye gi.

That's if Minnie wants to bond with her that is. πŸ€”

From the precap I got the feeling that Minnie was treating Arya like a problem that needed to be resolved. "I need to leave her with someone to take care of her" like okay.... Right now, neither of them consider each other to be sisters. Arya toh shakal dekhna ni chahti and Minnie just wants to leave ASAP. They're gonna have to put in a lot of efforts to close their distances.

But it also seemed like Arya was possessive/protective of Babita. Her "hatao yeh phool, Mamma ko chink aati hai, photo hai toh kya hua, Mamma ko chink aati hai" Awww πŸ˜­. HS ki toh she was Ladli. Papa ki favorite. 

Yeah, I don't like how Mini was just trying to renounce of Arya's responsibility like someone else take care of her. Umm Mini is the only one Arya has now. Pinku-Saroj selfish people will not take care of Arya. You can't really expect dadu-beeji to take care of Arya as she's not really related to them. NB is also old, though she would have taken care of Arya. So, Mini is all Arya has to call her own πŸ€”

YoungHeart thumbnail

I know and I felt really off seeing her wear one then too.

Oh, that's very obvious. If they revealed the whole story in the first episode then why would anyone want to tune in for rest of the season. For me, I'm just not digging the tone nor the characterization of 23 year old Minnie. In some ways, I feel like she was more mature at 18 than she is now.

Oh Ashnoor will be absolutely remarkable as an adult! Maybe it's the whole age difference thing that's getting to me. She obviously can't forcibly age herself up to her early twenties but there's some parts of her performances that still come off as being youth-ish, if that makes sense? Like, I was able to buy into her performance as a troubled teenager, but a troubled young adult? Not so much.

Ashnoor doesn't look believable as a 23 year old to be honest. I still see her as a teenager, not a young adult. I cannot get past her baby face, and her mannerism which are very teenager like. To me she looks like a bitter, angry and miserable teenager; and not a matured woman in her early 20s with a troubled past. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

But it also seemed like Arya was possessive/protective of Babita. Her "hatao yeh phool, Mamma ko chink aati hai, photo hai toh kya hua, Mamma ko chink aati hai" Awww πŸ˜­. HS ki toh she was Ladli. Papa ki favorite. 

Yeah, I don't like how Mini was just trying to renounce of Arya's responsibility like someone else take care of her. Umm Mini is the only one Arya has now. Pinku-Saroj selfish people will not take care of Arya. You can't really expect dadu-beeji to take care of Arya as she's not really related to them. NB is also old, though she would have taken care of Arya. So, Mini is all Arya has to call her own πŸ€”

Both of Babita's daughters were hadh se zyaada protective of Babita. πŸ˜’

Pinku / Saroj will never take Arya in and if they do, they'll never treat her as her own. Naeem Bi, Dadu Beeji are all old as you said. Plus, how are they going to raise her? Are the Khuranas still working? What's Naeem Bi doing these days? What's her source of income, if any? And what if one of them dies? I don't want Arya to be surrounded by death at the young of five. Losing her parents is bad enough but ek ek kar ke sab ko marna, it's not done.

And what was Minnie planning to do? Send money over like Ashok? I completely understand that raising a kid, that too a five year old is an extremely difficult job. But as her only blood relative left, kuch toh karna parega na?

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

haan! Mini ki advice follow kiya lagta hai. Babes mutual funds me bhi investment kiya hai. Sudhar gayi after mini left but only did not talk to mini.

when they could show they butchered babes so much and now she has changed for better (looks like it) in leap which ppl will tell in words.πŸ˜†  Jitna importance in 2 episodes me dikhaya babes ka utna shayad shuru me kiya hogaπŸ˜† 

@BOLD - So true. Jab Babes thi toh they butchered her to an extent of no return... now Babes' gone but jane se pehle she has changed for the better. She became responsible, starting thinking of future, mutual funds mein invest and FDs and all. Did she reopen PB or buy it back from the Khatris as well? πŸ˜†

Btw, they said "Babita Ji ne apke naam mein bahut kuch choda hai". I am so disconnected with how they didn't mention HS or even that both HS-Babita left it for Mini. Its weird.  Waise, sirf Mini ke liye sab kuch, what about Arya? πŸ€”

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Ashnoor doesn't look believable as a 23 year old to be honest. I still see her as a teenager, not a young adult. I cannot get past her baby face, and her mannerism which are very teenager like. To me she looks like a bitter, angry and miserable teenager; and not a matured woman in her early 20s with a troubled past.

Same. When she was whining about Camelia not liking her photos she came off as an irritable brat not a disgruntled adult. Also, when she first talked about Camelia, I thought she was some high, posh, "better than you" friend, but yeh Camelia toh iski boss nikli. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

asmaanixx thumbnail

@BOLD - So true. Jab Babes thi toh they butchered her to an extent of no return... now Babes' gone but jane se pehle she has changed for the better. She became responsible, starting thinking of future, mutual funds mein invest and FDs and all. Did she reopen PB or buy it back from the Khatris as well? πŸ˜†

Btw, they said "Babita Ji ne apke naam mein bahut kuch choda hai". I am so disconnected with how they didn't mention HS or even that both HS-Babita left it for Mini. Its weird.  Waise, sirf Mini ke liye sab kuch, what about Arya? πŸ€”

HS might have left the Haveli to Arya. πŸ€”

But it's weird that there was zero mention of Arya in the will. Or did the lawyer not finish speaking because Minnie kept interrupting saying I don't want anything? Cuz I really don't see how Hanita wouldn't leave anything for Arya. I know their death was sudden, but still. Kuch toh kiya hoga uske liye. Jab Minnie ke liye kar hi re the tab saath saath Arya ke liye bhi kar lete.