Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

The thing is I can't even believe the extent to which they went to ruin Babita's character. HS effed up but at least he still got the chance to make amends and redeem himself. But Babita just keeps on falling and isn't showing any signs of stopping.

The only reason he's able to spend the next five years is because of Arya. If it weren't for her, I don't know what he would have done.

like they did with ashok, the writers take the characters to the extreme to for the viewers feelings to the message they wish to get across, instead of artistically doing. theyve ruined babitas character so much that im actually glad she willl be gone for s2 and wont miss her. not with how shes turned out to be 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Naeem Bi went against her own son to help support Babita but I guess this is how she gets repaid for it. Having to do all the work by herself, and then not even have the dignity of being told that the shop has been sold off to Khatri of all people. 🤷‍♀️

They never really elaborated on it and I doubt they ever will now. But if there was to be anything, then I'm pretty sure it's that. Then again, if Ashok had asked for them, then why didn't she leave? 🤔 Or did she think serving Beeji and Dadu was more important than being with her own husband and giving her child a father? 😕

I kept telling I was very disappointed with the way babita behaved with NB regarding the shop . It was as if she had no respect for NB. Even HS dint see NB alone handling the shop. Ek din chachi aayi to he wanted babita to do her seva but NB toiled everyday alone.  couldn't he see that and instruct babita to go and help her. Every one takes NB for granted even HS. Woh to free me milti hai na. She Is selfless . She has been a mother to HS all along yet woh usko puri tarh se maa ka darja nahi de paya. If it was HS mother in place of NB would he have kept silent. It think his insecurity regarding mini originates because of this. He couldn't do it and he thinks mini also cant.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Should I watch it or not?

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

knowing how babitas character is i would say the only reason she wouldnt want to go would be because she never likes doing anything out of her comfort zone. it would explain why ashok initially blamed her for not joining him and wanting to be ideal daughter in law instead. maybe cos of servitude, she was liked by the in laws which fed her ego because its some sort of accomplishment for inlaws to like you?(just guessing here) but who really knows cos shes gone from blaming ashok to the in laws to even mini as to why her life turned out how it did. shes an enigma 🤓😕

it would have definitely been humiliating for nb. she was effectively just used. used for support/money/friendship pre wedding then used at the shop post wedding. babita could have even given her first refusal when deciding to sell the shop but she didnt. 

i noticed something about fridays episode, even after babita said all the harsh things to mini and hs made her see what mini was going through, everything that came out of her mouth was all me me me. guess shes not that different to the khuranas in the end.even her reasons for wanting mini to stay are relating to HER 

This is so correct. Everything you have written . Its only about me for babita.

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

It's not about decency. A self respecting aware person will walk off. Decency to babita me bhi nahi thi when she banned NB. You cannot live with a person who dosent have decency to treat people around her properly. Its also about supporting the right thing and the persons you love.  It's also about not putting just the romantic relationship on a high pedestal and putting all other relationships at the lowest. Sorry but HS is disappointing 

the question is does he even know she banned nb? i cant see him saying nothing

naq5 thumbnail

I wish mini had done a babita with HS and caught his hand and walked out of the house asking him to trust her this one time. That would have been a good twist with a lot of drama the makers wanted to give. 😈

shazam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's not about decency. A self respecting aware person will walk off. Decency to babita me bhi nahi thi when she banned NB. You cannot live with a person who dosent have decency to treat people around her properly. Its also about supporting the right thing and the persons you love.  It's also about not putting just the romantic relationship on a high pedestal and putting all other relationships at the lowest. Sorry but HS is disappointing 

Wasn't this NB the one who called Babita- "Allah miyan ki gaayi"🤣, and said about her "Muh mein zubaan nahi hai"😆. I guess NB is not that good at judging people afterall. 🤔

Del00 thumbnail

without starting anything, will anyone be watching season 2? i have seen the promo and it doesnt look bad. im actually looking forward to it. the person im going to miss most is hs. i sure do wish they would recast him as HS younger brother or something (im clutching at straws i know 😆)

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

the question is does he even know she banned nb? i cant see him saying nothing

abhi woh ghar nahi aayegi to pata nahi chalega kya that somethingnhas happened 

Del00 thumbnail

I wish mini had done a babita with HS and caught his hand and walked out of the house asking him to trust her this one time. That would have been a good twist with a lot of drama the makers wanted to give. 😈

i wish they killed off babita in childbirth and hs and mini remain, along with the little girl haha