Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Has it not been made clear to you yet? Everyone is staying on except for HS & Babita.

The writers have a story line for everyone except their main leads, which okay. 🙄

I didn't realize that even K & K would stay on. For what? So that they can create more fake drame with Minnie?

Ugh...

I guess the supporting actors were fine with their supporting roles which didn't see such a dent. 

Sorry if I sound stupid, I didn't realize that only those two were not continuing. Now I really wonder what went on behind the scenes that resulted in this. Surely these two characters have far more material for storytelling than all the supporting ones? It's just... 🤬

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yes Jean. Everyone gets to stay except Hanuman and Babita. Now you tell how this is fair or not intentional?  🙄

Anyway, doesn’t matter. I am glad the show is ending (for me) today. 

Forget about fair or intentional. It's just nuts. Nonsense, etc. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

I didn't realize that even K & K would stay on. For what? So that they can create more fake drame with Minnie?

Ugh...

I guess the supporting actors were fine with their supporting roles which didn't see such a dent. 

Sorry if I sound stupid, I didn't realize that only those two were not continuing. Now I really wonder what went on behind the scenes that resulted in this. Surely these two characters have far more material for storytelling than all the supporting ones? It's just... 🤬

I thought you knew...

Loll, there's a reason why we all were so pissed off Jean. We weren't just being ainvayi or hyper obsessive over our favs. Aniruddh and Paridhi were done wrong.

The supporting actors got more material and growth than the main leads did. I wouldn't fault them for wanting to keep going. Besides, it's their job. They're not going to give up on it because of what happened to their co-workers. It sucks, but they have their own families to look after as well.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I thought you knew...

Loll, there's a reason why we all were so pissed off Jean. We weren't just being ainvayi or hyper obsessive over our favs. Aniruddh and Paridhi were done wrong.

The supporting actors got more material and growth than the main leads did. I wouldn't fault them for wanting to keep going. Besides, it's their job. They're not going to give up on it because of what happened to their co-workers. It sucks, but they have their own families to look after as well.

I guess I am even dumber than I thought. 

Now I am even more confused as to why both of them had to be let go. Why not just Babita or just HS? Do the supporting characters have bigger and juicer arcs than either of them? No way!

I'm sorry, I don't want to stir up this debate so late in the game. Perhaps you can DM me so that I can get more details. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I guess I am even dumber than I thought. 

Now I am even more confused as to why both of them had to be let go. Why not just Babita or just HS? Do the supporting characters have bigger and juicer arcs than either of them? No way!

I'm sorry, I don't want to stir up this debate so late in the game. Perhaps you can DM me so that I can get more details. 

Well the only reason could be either the actors refused to act in the leap. Even one if them and the other was removed too. Or the makers knew the focus would be on younger generation and HS babita will have side type roles like it happens in most leap stories so they decided to end their characters maybe because the actors would not do it if they did not get enough screen space. But it was a illogical decision story wise reality wise and a stupid decision too.

If you have watched yeh rishta. Akshara naitik were main characters. After leap they became secondary.  After months into the leap One was replaced and the other killed off for lack of story line for them and the actors refusing to continue. But there were still a part of leap for quite a few months to ease the show procession. There were important as naksh and naira parents . But yaha to PB me start se hi HS baiata are not there as if parents are not important to story. Not even one of them. So much for a realistic story they tried to portray.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Well the only reason could be either the actors refused to act in the leap. Even one if them and the other was removed too. Or the makers knew the focus would be on younger generation and HS babita will have side type roles like it happens in most leap stories so they decided to end their characters maybe because the actors would not do it if they did not get enough screen space. But it was a illogical decision story wise reality wise and a stupid decision too.

If you have watched yeh rishta. Akshara naitik were main characters. After leap they became secondary.  After months into the leap One was replaced and the other killed off for lack of story line for them and the actors refusing to continue. But there were still a part of leap for quite a few months to ease the show procession. There were important as naksh and naira parents . But yaha to PB me start se hi HS baiata are not there as if parents are not important to story. Not even one of them. So much for a realistic story they tried to portray.

Not just that, they got nothing in the farewell. I get Babita didn't want to look at Minnie but HS? He was crying from a distance. Couldn't he get any words of farewell at all? Clearly his heart was breaking. 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not just that, they got nothing in the farewell. I get Babita didn't want to look at Minnie but HS? He was crying from a distance. Couldn't he get any words of farewell at all? Clearly his heart was breaking. 

Well,  what other ways they had to make Mini's past darker?  Now she has a mother who won't talk to her and a hero turned puppet step father who won't even give her a farewell in fear of upsetting his wife. 🤷‍♀️

She will be a sacrificing heroin who will return to look after her sister eventhough wronged by her parents.  What more you need to make  a typical ITv heroin? 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Well,  what other ways they had to make Mini's past darker?  Now she has a mother who won't talk to her and a hero turned puppet step father who won't even give her a farewell in fear of upsetting his wife. 🤷‍♀️

She will be a sacrificing heroin who will return to look after her sister eventhough wronged by her parents.  What more you need to make  a typical ITv heroin? 

If the reason he wasn't giving her a proper farewell was fear of upsetting his wife, I would still get it. Clearly it was not. He just lost courage, as was clearly mentioned by Lala. That somehow made me even more pissed off. 😡