Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

I cant believe he is going to maintain a relationship with babita after all this and raise a child with her. 😳. They should have actually showed divorce part 2 in this story instead of showing mini going away loosing everything and HS NB loosing so much. And babita loosing mini is not going to get her to her senses. HS chodega tabhi sense aane wala hai. And why should the people around her loose it is she who should be paying for her actions.

hes too decent of a man to leave her. what i cant believe is her banishing NB when at one point NB had lent her money to feed herself and her daughter and was even willing to take a loan against the house to help her start a business. 

btw does anyone have any idea as to what the big secret could be that they referred to on fridays episode? im thinking maybe it has something to do with ashok asking her to go to london at one point and her saying no. 

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll, even Beeji went from housewife to working woman, that too at an age when she should be retired. 😆

yeah and if an even older, more conservative woman could do it why couldnt babita? its a shame really how the writers have ruined the potential of her character. and now poor hs being stuck with her lol, its like hes done a crime and has to do time. thank god its only for 5 years, imagine being with a woman like her (babita not paridhi in case anyone (not you) is confused) for the rest of your life 🤪🤣

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I can't believe it either. He's just punishing himself at this point and I don't even know what for.

to be honest babita gets everything here. A husband who says yes to her and takes care of her irrespective of what she does or says. A child also with that husband. She will do remember mini and be sad sometimes but once she gets a new daughter she can divert all her attention to her. HS gets to be a father to Arya at least. Life moves on for them after some time. What did mini ever get by walking out of the house with babita. A lost mother. She is all alone struggling with her existence. She loses her father figure and hero too. And after 5 years she will have to live with the pain of loosing her mother and HS to death. What was even her fault in all this. She wanted her mothers happiness thats it. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deefy89

hes too decent of a man to leave her. what i cant believe is her banishing NB when at one point NB had lent her money to feed herself and her daughter and was even willing to take a loan against the house to help her start a business. 

btw does anyone have any idea as to what the big secret could be that they referred to on fridays episode? im thinking maybe it has something to do with ashok asking her to go to london at one point and her saying no.

Naeem Bi went against her own son to help support Babita but I guess this is how she gets repaid for it. Having to do all the work by herself, and then not even have the dignity of being told that the shop has been sold off to Khatri of all people. 🤷‍♀️

They never really elaborated on it and I doubt they ever will now. But if there was to be anything, then I'm pretty sure it's that. Then again, if Ashok had asked for them, then why didn't she leave? 🤔 Or did she think serving Beeji and Dadu was more important than being with her own husband and giving her child a father? 😕

asmaanixx thumbnail

yeah and if an even older, more conservative woman could do it why couldnt babita? its a shame really how the writers have ruined the potential of her character. and now poor hs being stuck with her lol, its like hes done a crime and has to do time. thank god its only for 5 years, imagine being with a woman like her (babita not paridhi in case anyone (not you) is confused) for the rest of your life 🤪🤣

The thing is I can't even believe the extent to which they went to ruin Babita's character. HS effed up but at least he still got the chance to make amends and redeem himself. But Babita just keeps on falling and isn't showing any signs of stopping.

The only reason he's able to spend the next five years is because of Arya. If it weren't for her, I don't know what he would have done.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's not about decency. A self respecting aware person will walk off. Decency to babita me bhi nahi thi when she banned NB. You cannot live with a person who dosent have decency to treat people around her properly. Its also about supporting the right thing and the persons you love.  It's also about not putting just the romantic relationship on a high pedestal and putting all other relationships at the lowest. Sorry but HS is disappointing 

asmaanixx thumbnail

to be honest babita gets everything here. A husband who says yes to her and takes care of her irrespective of what she does or says. A child also with that husband. She will do remember mini and be sad sometimes but once she gets a new daughter she can divert all her attention to her. HS gets to be a father to Arya at least. Life moves on for them after some time. What did mini ever get by walking out of the house with babita. A lost mother. She is all alone struggling with her existence. She loses her father figure and hero too. And after 5 years she will have to live with the pain of loosing her mother and HS to death. What was even her fault in all this. She wanted her mothers happiness thats it.

Minnie was unnecessarily punished. HS and Minnie at least got some meaningful conversations and although a lot went unsaid in their last one, they spoke a lot during the terrace scene. That's something she'll always hold onto. But with Babita? It's just been souring with one moment after another. All she needed was one moment like she had with HS, and she would have been fine. Or at least as fine as she could be. But today Babita even refused to look at her face. Itna bhi kya ghussa yaar. Your own beti is going away for who knows how long and you're still going to treat her like this?

Minnie is alone in every sense of the word and it truly sucks because she didn't deserve any of this. Heck, none of the characters deserved such a fate.

asmaanixx thumbnail

It's not about decency. A self respecting aware person will walk off. Decency to babita me bhi nahi thi when she banned NB. You cannot live with a person who dosent have decency to treat people around her properly. Its also about supporting the right thing and the persons you love.  It's also about not putting just the romantic relationship on a high pedestal and putting all other relationships at the lowest. Sorry but HS is disappointing

OG HS would have knocked some sense into her a long time ago. If he had ever found out about what she did to Naeem Bi, he would have set her straight right then and there, consequences be damned.

Del00 thumbnail

Naeem Bi went against her own son to help support Babita but I guess this is how she gets repaid for it. Having to do all the work by herself, and then not even have the dignity of being told that the shop has been sold off to Khatri of all people. 🤷‍♀️

They never really elaborated on it and I doubt they ever will now. But if there was to be anything, then I'm pretty sure it's that. Then again, if Ashok had asked for them, then why didn't she leave? 🤔 Or did she think serving Beeji and Dadu was more important than being with her own husband and giving her child a father? 😕

knowing how babitas character is i would say the only reason she wouldnt want to go would be because she never likes doing anything out of her comfort zone. it would explain why ashok initially blamed her for not joining him and wanting to be ideal daughter in law instead. maybe cos of servitude, she was liked by the in laws which fed her ego because its some sort of accomplishment for inlaws to like you?(just guessing here) but who really knows cos shes gone from blaming ashok to the in laws to even mini as to why her life turned out how it did. shes an enigma 🤓😕

it would have definitely been humiliating for nb. she was effectively just used. used for support/money/friendship pre wedding then used at the shop post wedding. babita could have even given her first refusal when deciding to sell the shop but she didnt. 

i noticed something about fridays episode, even after babita said all the harsh things to mini and hs made her see what mini was going through, everything that came out of her mouth was all me me me. guess shes not that different to the khuranas in the end.even her reasons for wanting mini to stay are relating to HER 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is just nothing to even discuss for all of us... They ruined Babita badly just coz of their own selfish reasons. .. I am glad tomorrow it will be all over.... I just don't wish to c any project ahead which comes from KK