Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deefy89

without starting anything, will anyone be watching season 2? i have seen the promo and it doesnt look bad. im actually looking forward to it. the person im going to miss most is hs. i sure do wish they would recast him as HS younger brother or something (im clutching at straws i know 😆)

Tbh... I have no strength in me to catch season 2 of this... I had enough... They will not stick to their guns and will just go on backwards... I was holding on only for AD.... 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

knowing how babitas character is i would say the only reason she wouldnt want to go would be because she never likes doing anything out of her comfort zone. it would explain why ashok initially blamed her for not joining him and wanting to be ideal daughter in law instead. maybe cos of servitude, she was liked by the in laws which fed her ego because its some sort of accomplishment for inlaws to like you?(just guessing here) but who really knows cos shes gone from blaming ashok to the in laws to even mini as to why her life turned out how it did. shes an enigma 🤓😕

it would have definitely been humiliating for nb. she was effectively just used. used for support/money/friendship pre wedding then used at the shop post wedding. babita could have even given her first refusal when deciding to sell the shop but she didnt. 

i noticed something about fridays episode, even after babita said all the harsh things to mini and hs made her see what mini was going through, everything that came out of her mouth was all me me me. guess shes not that different to the khuranas in the end.even her reasons for wanting mini to stay are relating to HER

She did say something along those lines during her outburst at the Khuranas. Everyone considered her to be magnanimous and somewhere along the way she started believing in that and acted in a way that held up that title. But now I don't even know. I feel like she will put the blame on anyone so that she doesn't have to accept the fact that she was the one who effed up. Like what happened with Minnie, she alone was responsible for it, not anyone else.

Yup, I had noticed that too and mentioned it in Friday's thread. Babita made the letter all about her and not once considered Minnie's sentiments. Even when Minnie tried to put the focus on herself, Babita found a way to turn it back on to her. The narcissism in her is astounding.

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Tbh... I have no strength in me to catch season 2 of this... I had enough... They will not stick to their guns and will just go on backwards... I was holding on only for AD.... 

fair enough 😊

asmaanixx thumbnail

like they did with ashok, the writers take the characters to the extreme to for the viewers feelings to the message they wish to get across, instead of artistically doing. theyve ruined babitas character so much that im actually glad she willl be gone for s2 and wont miss her. not with how shes turned out to be

And I really don't understand the point of this. Babita's fears and insecurities were all valid but the manner in which KK presented them was so awful. I don't know of a single person who is like Babita or who holds traits to the same extreme level as her.

She literally had everything that a woman could possibly want in her life and she destroyed it all. She lit a match and burned it all just like that letter.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Should I watch it or not?

It's okay.

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

She did say something along those lines during her outburst at the Khuranas. Everyone considered her to be magnanimous and somewhere along the way she started believing in that and acted in a way that held up that title. But now I don't even know. I feel like she will put the blame on anyone so that she doesn't have to accept the fact that she was the one who effed up. Like what happened with Minnie, she alone was responsible for it, not anyone else.

Yup, I had noticed that too and mentioned it in Friday's thread. Babita made the letter all about her and not once considered Minnie's sentiments. Even when Minnie tried to put the focus on herself, Babita found a way to turn it back on to her. The narcissism in her is astounding.

i guess in a way this does represent some women after divorce and how they suddenly expect the kids to hate the x as much as they do, not realising that husband and father are two different roles. as hs said you can hate your own parent but at the end of the day no matter what they do or how they wrong you, theyre still your parent. ironically babita thought similarly about pink that no matter hw he betrayed her, hes still her brother and they made up. yet shes expected mini not to have this same familial bond WITH HER DAD. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

the question is does he even know she banned nb? i cant see him saying nothing

I don't think he does. I doubt Babita told him about it, just like she didn't tell him how she compared Minnie to Meeta. She's very selective in her narration so that she can gain the maximum sympathy from him.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

I wish mini had done a babita with HS and caught his hand and walked out of the house asking him to trust her this one time. That would have been a good twist with a lot of drama the makers wanted to give. 😈

LOLL, this would have been one hell of a twist!

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I don't think he does. I doubt Babita told him about it, just like she didn't tell him how she compared Minnie to Meeta. She's very selective in her narration so that she can gain the maximum sympathy from him.

oh yeah she very much enjoys being the victim and having people feel sorry for her

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

I kept telling I was very disappointed with the way babita behaved with NB regarding the shop . It was as if she had no respect for NB. Even HS dint see NB alone handling the shop. Ek din chachi aayi to he wanted babita to do her seva but NB toiled everyday alone.  couldn't he see that and instruct babita to go and help her. Every one takes NB for granted even HS. Woh to free me milti hai na. She Is selfless . She has been a mother to HS all along yet woh usko puri tarh se maa ka darja nahi de paya. If it was HS mother in place of NB would he have kept silent. It think his insecurity regarding mini originates because of this. He couldn't do it and he thinks mini also cant.

HS was unnecessarily made blind for so many moments when he should have spoken up. But then again, the writers knew that if he had interfered then they couldn't have gotten the drama they were striving for. Case in point: the burning of the letter.

As much as we think we know about HS & Naeem Bi, we really don't. After all, when Imarti died she had stopped coming over to his place. Why? Didn't her relationship with HS go before Imarti's arrival? What stopped her from coming to check in on the man whom she claimed to be her first son? Instead, she just let him wallow in his grief and alcohol. If it had been Irfaan in this state, then would she have kept quiet and done nothing?