Mineil FF:Two hearts ❤️❤️ Part-2 page :2 date:22/02/2023

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Mumbai

"Neil oberoi

One of the most wanted criminal in india.He was a medical student. An introverted person. So he didn't have many friends. There were three or four friends.Neither the police nor the media have a single photo of him.But there is a face composite prepared by our police in 2006 with the help of his friends.In January 2006, he killed his best friend Isha and her husband"."For what?".. Before Mini could finish speaking her friend Preet asked.

"Isha and Neil were childhood friends. Neil has had an eye on Isha since childhood. But Isha liked a person named Dev.Isha was an upper caste girl. But Dev belongs to lower caste. Therefore, her family did not agree to the relationship.And they decided to marry her to someone else. It was this Neil who rescued Isha from her family and helped her get married to Dev.But on the night after the marriage, Neil attacked Dev and raped and killed Isha.Dev was seriously injured in Neil's attack. He was in a coma stage in the hospital for three to four days and then died.Neil disappeared somewhere that night when he raped and killed Isha and no one has seen him till now.The police searched a lot but could not catch him. In December 2008, he tried to kill Mickey who testified against Neil but failed. But in 2012, Neil killed him too.He also stole Mickey's mother's jewelery worth Rs 20 lakh which was kept in his house. That same year he killed Mickey's pappa and their lawyer.The police told that there has been some theft in Lawyer's house but his family has denied it.And they did not cooperate with the investigation. Hanuman uncle said that he had stolen twice as much from that lawyer's house as he had stolen from Mickey's house". Mini said.

"If you ask Hanuman uncle about this, wouldn't it be possible to know more about Neil?" Preet asked suspiciously.

"Uncle knows only this much details. Uncle and his team are also behind him.because they got information that Neil has arrived in Mumbai last week" Mini said.

"This is his face composite prepared that day” Mini showed Preet a picture on her lap.

"Mini, this is a picture of him at the age of 19. There must have been a lot of changes now. Also, since he has a good amount in his pocket, he may have done plastic surgery."preet said.

"Yes I know preet"Mini replied.

"Mini, I like your program but you should not have any danger because of this.You have many enemies right now"preet said.

"My dear preet kaur..The duty of a true journalist is to present the honest facts in front of us without adding any spice. A true journalist may sometimes make enemies."Mini said while pinching preet's cheek.

preet rolled her eyes.

"By the way, you didn't tell me the reason for arrival?"Mini asked.

"Actually Mini I need your help"Preet said formally.

"What help?"Preet asked.

"The art fest of the school where I work is next month. We need a public figure to inaugurate it. Our principal asked me if I could invite Ashok uncle."Preet said.

"I'll convince him of this. Let's go to Pappa today and talk about this.It's been a long time since I saw pappa"Mini said with a smile.Preet smiles seeing the happiness on Mini's face.

Mini quickly started getting ready. After that her dress was also packed. "Will you stay there today?" Preet asked."Yes.. and will come back tomorrow afternoon" Mini said.

"Mumma... I'm going to pappa's house. I will be back tomorrow " Mini said.when they reached leaving room mini said to babitha.Babita and Arya were watching TV in the living room.

"Today? Hanuman planned to go outing with everyone in the evening"babitha said.

"We can go when we get the next holiday.. Bye Arya" Mini said."bye... Didi"Arya replied.

They left for Ashok's house on Preet's scooty.Mini is a journalist. She works in a news channel. She is 25 years old.She hosts a program called cover story on the channel she works for.This program is an investigation documentary series about an unsolved crime story or an uncaught criminal.There are 4 or 5 episodes. This time Mini has got to do a story about Neil.Mini has been hosting this program for a year now. This program has an average rating.Mini's father Ashok Khurana is Mini's role model.

He was also a journalist. But resigned 5 years ago. Now enjoying a retired life. He also travels a lot.Ashok and Babita got divorced when Mini was 12 years old. They didn't tell Mini what the reason was. Mini also didn't even ask about it.Two years later, Babita married Hanuman Singh, a police commissioner. They also have a daughter named Arya. Arya is studying in second standard.Mini has a good bond with Hanuman.

But her beloved is always her own father. she was spends her veccations with Ashok.When she started working, she was unable to spend time with Ashok like she used to.Preet is her childhood friend. Preet's brother Bobby works in Mini's channel as a cameraman. Preet is a teacher in an aided school.

To be continued....

Please forgive for my grammar mistakes and give your comments

Part2:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162895581

Edited by PopyRosid - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neil criminal😲 killed so many !! Isha is gone 🤣 this is good thing 🤣 but crappy will be back in flashbacks 🤢

Mini journalist  we wanted this.

@zalima remember ? Journalist , poltician story was one in your list🤣 here we got criminal though. Which we don't mind 

Edited by N_sharmaa - 1 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Criminal and journalist

PopyRosid thumbnail

Thankyou ❤

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Neil criminal😲 killed so many !! Isha is gone 🤣 this is good thing 🤣 but crappy will be back in flashbacks 🤢

Mini journalist  we wanted this.

@zalima remember ? Journalist , poltician story was one in your list🤣 here we got criminal though. Which we don't mind 

Don't worry isha doesn't have much role😁

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Criminal and journalist

Thanks🥰❤️❤️

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start

Love it

Update soon 

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Nice start

Love it

Update soon 

Thankyou ❤

PopyRosid thumbnail

Part-2

Ashok's house was an hour away from Babita's house. Mini and Preet went there on Preet's scooty.Ashok's have an ordinary two-storey house.Mini pressed the calling bell of the house with great excitement.

Ashok opened the door in about five minutes.Saying surprise, Mini hugged Ashok.Mini's face was full of happiness to seing her father after a long.

Ashok's face was full of happiness to see Mini but there was also some tension arise in his face too.

"What a pleasant surprise... You didn't even inform me about your arrival," said Ashok pretending to be normal.

"Should I make a special appointment to see my pappa?" Mini asked jokingly.

"Mini.."Ashok said in a serious tone.

"Pappa, are you scared when you see us? Are there any new girl friends inside the house ?" mini asked again with a funny tone.

"Yes.. not one but three girl friends are inside. It seems they heard your voice and went out through the back door," said Ashok in same tone.

"just missed"Mini said pretending to be sad.

"Excuse me.. Once the father and daughter drama is over, we can go inside. It's hot outside," Preet said with a pitiful expression.

"yeah.. yeah please come inside"Ashok invited them inside.When they entered inside Mini and Preet sat on the sofa.

"Shall I get you some lime juice to drink?" Ashok asked formally."Yes papa.. I am very thirsty" Mini said. Ashok went to the kitchen. Mini sat on the couch and looked around."What are you looking at?" Preet asked. "This house. I am coming here after eight months. The house where I was born and grew up until I was 12 years old but now I am coming to this house as a guest."Mini said sadly. Preet went to answer something but Mini's phone rang. But Mini disconnected the phone call angrily.

"Who is that.. Manmeet?"Preet asked while saw Mini's angry face."Yes.. it was that rascal "Mini said irritatingly."who is manmeet"Ashok asked to them when he back with lime juice.

"Pappa.. He is my ex boyfriend."Mini replied formally.

"Oh.. why is he calling you now?" Ashok asked and gave both of them lime juice.

"Now he want back her in his life"Preet replied.

"Oh.. What was the reason for the break-up between you? Ashok asked formally."When he got a marriage proposal from another girl, he ditched Mini."Preet replied."Pappa.. he is the nature of 90% typical men in our country. They Need a modern girl to date and flirt but would marry only well cultured traditional girl."Mini said irritatingly.

"If that's the case, then why is he calling and bothering you like this?" Ashok asked suspiciously.

"The sanskari girl who fixed her marriage with him eloped with another sansakari boy. So now he wants me" Mini said sarcastically."Is he bothering you terribly?" Ashok asked. "Very much.. I am going to register complaint to the police," said Mini.

"Leave it..pappa there is a reason why we came..." Mini told Ashok about the reason behind their arrival.Ashok tried to avoid saying a lot of silly reasons but Mini made him agreed to inaugurate te annual day programme in Preet's school.

"Thank you so much uncle..I can tell this to the principal today" Preet said happily."okay okay.. by the way preet.. why don't you and Bobby go to your parents. Your pappa is very sad" Ashok said to preet.

Like Preet and Mini, Ashok and Preet's pappa are friends.

"Didn't papa say anything to you?" Preet asked suspiciously."Yes.. Your papa said that there is something wrong with being Bobby.. He didn't say anything deeply" Ashok replied."Pappa,Bobby is in love with kavya. preet's roommate.their parents doesn't like kavya. So they are in a fight with Bobby. Preet is supporting bobby and kavya so their parents have issue with Preet."Your pappa didn't tell me about this.. Why don't they like Kavya?" Ashok asked. "Kavya is an orphan.. and.."

"She has kidney failure. Now she is undergoing dialysis. Transplantation is needed immediately.Their family is not interested in Bobby loving an unhealthy girl. That's why Bobby and preet had a problem with them"Mini said before preet could finish."Oh, your pappa didn't tell me about this.. Did you get the necessary money for the girl's transplantation?"Ashok asked.

"Actually not...5 lakhs we have arranged but need 1 lakh more."Preet said."Preet, it's late. Go home. Kavya is alone there." Mini said."yeah sure.. uncle I will invite you officially with the principal." Preet got up from where she was sitting.

"Okay.. Mini aren't you going?" Ashok asked.

"No.. I'm leaving tomorrow. Why doesn't pappa like me staying here?" Mini asked, pretending to be serious.

"Yeah yeah...I don't like it at all.. Let's go to your room." Ashok said with a smile, but a tension appeared on Ashok's face.

Saying "bye preet kaur" Mini went to her room. Preet also left for her house.

Mini came to her room and the room was cleaned like before. After placing her bag on the bed, Mini went to the balcony.When she was looking at her phone from the balcony, she saw a cigarette on the floor. "Did Pappa start smoking?" Mini asked herself looking at it.

Mini goes to Ashok to ask about it. But Ashok was ready to go out somewhere. "Pappa where are you going?" Mini asked suspiciously.

"Going to meet a friend. I'll be back around 8. Do you have anything to buy?" Ashok asked with a smile.

"yeah.. one packet of cigarettes" Mini said angrily. "Cigarette.. have you started smoking?"Ashok asked in shock.

"Not for me but for you.. I saw cigarettes on the balcony.. Did pappa start smoking?"

"Balcony... cigarette" Ashok asked suspiciously."yes... how did it come there? pappa you taught me that smoking is injuries to health but now you started smoking"Mini said angrily.

"Actually Mini beta..a friend of mine used to come here. He would smoke. Maybe that's what was there" replied Ashok.

"Which friend?" Mini asked suspiciously.

"Sourabh.. Sourabh malhothra "Ashok replied.

"Sourabh.. Is he is your new friend. You haven't told me about him yet?" Mini asked.

"It's been a few years of friendship. I haven't been able to tell you about him yet," Ashok said. "Hmm" Mini hummed.

"Ok... So I'm going out. I'll be back by 8pm," Ashok said.

"Ok...don't buy dinner this time. I'll prepare it" Mini said with a smile.

"Did you learn cooking?" Ashok asked.

"Little bit" said Mini with a smile.

Ashok went out and Mini went to her room to freshen up. After that she came to the kitchen and started cooking food.For some reason, Mini began to feel that there was someone else in the house besides her.

She also felt like someone was watching her while she was cooking in the kitchen. she called Ashok's number to tell about it, but the call did not connect. At the same time, she received a call from Preet.

"Hello preet, what happened?"Mini asked 

"Mini, I have two happy news to tell you" said Preet.

"Bolo preet"Mini replied.

"That manmeet had an accident. Anyway he won't be bothered you for a few days" said Preet.

"Is it? Is anything seriously happened to him"Mini asked formally."There is a fracture in the arm and leg. There is no other problem. And the remaining amount is ready for Kavya's kidney transplantation."preet said.

"Really.. where did you get that amount from?" Mini asked. "It was transmitted from an unknown account. I don't know who did it," Preet replied.

"Thankgod..thank you very much to whoever it is." Mini said."By the way.. where is ashok uncle?" Preet asked.

"Pappa went out to meet a friend" Mini said.

"Are you bored being alone ?" asked Preet. "Preet, I feel like there is someone else here besides me," Mini said..

Preet went to say something and Mini heard the sound of something falling above. "Preet, I will call later"Mini went upstairs

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments❤

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is the other person Neil ? Ashok knows about his presence ,?