Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Babita has singled handedly destroyed all the relationships that mattered the most in HS' life.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Babita was questioning Minnie as to why she kept meeting Mickey even though she told her not to. NB said that it's her house and she'll invite whoever she wants to. Babita said that the Haveli is hers and she'll decide who gets to come and go as well.

Then NB said that fine, she won't come to the Haveli anymore. As it is she had stopped coming after Imarti died. She'll do the same when Minnie leaves.

Arre mini is going and babita is still fixated with Mickey? Abhi she will go to Mickey se kya milegiwhere was HS in all this? 

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And I thought I would watch the episode today but now no.... 

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Babita has singled handedly destroyed all the relationships that mattered the most in HS' life.

True he has got a home breaker to his house not a companion . Can he just walk out please. I want him to walk out now after this. Let babita stay alone. For one relationship with her he cannot leave all other relations . Even after so much has happened babita still hasn't learnt her lesson not to talk shit in anger. She thinks makan Malkin banke she has got a privilege and with it has come arrogance. And can HS stop calling her makan Malkin it has got to her head

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Arre mini is going and babita is still fixated with Mickey? where was HS in all this? 

HS was at work.

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hate KK for giving us such unpleasant scenes ... They ruined their own classic project ... I don't want to c this show anymore.... I am done... I am done.... 

naq5 thumbnail

I cant believe he is going to maintain a relationship with babita after all this and raise a child with her. 😳. They should have actually showed divorce part 2 in this story instead of showing mini going away loosing everything and HS NB loosing so much. And babita loosing mini is not going to get her to her senses. HS chodega tabhi sense aane wala hai. And why should the people around her loose it is she who should be paying for her actions.

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

who would have thought we would reach a point in the story where kammo has pulled off going from housewife to married woman working better than babita who had to either work or be married 🤪

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

I cant believe he is going to maintain a relationship with babita after all this and raise a child with her. 😳. They should have actually showed divorce part 2 in this story instead of showing mini going away loosing everything and HS NB loosing so much. And babita loosing mini is not going to get her to her senses. HS chodega tabhi sense aane wala hai. And why should the people around her loose it is she who should be paying for her actions.

I can't believe it either. He's just punishing himself at this point and I don't even know what for.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

who would have thought we would reach a point in the story where kammo has pulled off going from housewife to married woman working better than babita who had to either work or be married 🤪

Loll, even Beeji went from housewife to working woman, that too at an age when she should be retired. 😆