RoNakshi TS : Reception -Bonus part updated (complete) (page 13)mature - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dart1 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please continue with the bonus chapter ma’am ...that would be lovely to read πŸ˜‰

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ok, so on majority request for the bonus part.. Here I go with the bonus..  As this part proceeds further it will turn above 18.. So the ones who are below 18 are strictly not allowed.. 

Cmg to this part.... This will be my very first take on smthg sensuous and I am not sure how much justice will I be able to do it.. And this one is also in compensation for not including ronakshi romance in previous part πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

So please feel free to comment and let me know about it..

BONUS PART 

Rohit went to their room to freshen up....after his intense look to sonakshi.. And the wink from her... He went into the shower.. "I want all my answers my dear wife and I am not letting you go unanswered.. "Rohit thought in his mind determined and smiled .. As the water droplets fell all over his body.. Tracing his well built physique, Rohit recalled all his moments with sonakshi... And there was a sudden masculine rush in him... He was reminded of every touch from sonakshi.... His effect on her... and those eyes.. which had some kind of desire, passion as that of his...It was new for him.. It was new for her... Both were in past relationships.. Relationships which wrecked havoc in their lives...But  they had moved on with each other And now both had the emotional solace of each other....Being physically close...was never their kind of love.. They loved emotionally.... Being strong support of each other was the definition of their love.. But today both had evoked different feelings in each other... Feelings never experienced before...

Rohit was deep engrossed in thoughts... He had taken shower and had changed into a simple round neck t-shirt and shorts... But he wanted to get all his answers is all he knew..  And with that he thought to get his wife up who was still busy with his family... As if on cue.. Sonakshi opened the door and entered into their room..  " Arrey waah! Tum toh fresh bhi hogaye... Ab chalo niche chalte hain.. Dinner ka time hogaya hai... main tumhe bulane hi aayi thi.." Saying so sonakshi turned towards the charging point to get her mobile.. But she sensed Rohit not answering her..  So she looked at him... And she saw the same intense look which he had downstairs, just a few moments back... She walked up to him.. Standing inches apart "Rohit Kya hua.. Surgery successful thi na...." Sonakshi enquired worry surfacing her face.. And all the while Rohit kept looking at her..  Standing inches apart from him... Rohit pulled her to him.. And she crashed again to his chest.Rohit's hands rested on sona's waist and her hands on his shoulders.... Sona was shocked at the sudden turn of events...Rohit bent down to her ear.. Noting every detail of her reaction..  Her breath hitched and he could feel her chest against his body.. He could feel her erratic heart beats.. Sona clutched his T-shirt.. As Rohit inches more closer to her ears she arched her neck towards him... "Subah jo saree reception se pehle pehni thi.. Woh pehenke aao" Rohit ordered in the most huskier tone... Sonakshi trying to gain control over her losing senses.."Roh.... it.. Abhi.. Humein din..ner ke liye ja.. ane.. Na.. Ha... i"sonakshi said in almost whisper forming words with great difficulty..... "Shhh.. Bohat bolti ho.. Jo kaha hai woh karo.. Nahi toh main phirse tumse baat nahi karunga" And he bit her ears gently.. Sonakshi let out a soft moan.. And something shifted in Rohit and he desperately wanted to hear it again.. but he let her go... Sonakshi didn't want to take all the trouble of convincing him.. But she missed rohit's mischievous tone.. Little did she know that her husband had different plans.. Sonakshi quickly went to change.. And meanwhile Rohit had closed the door and clicked it shut..  Sona was out wearing the saree... And Rohit turned towards her.. And he froze again..his gazes running over her body in detail... and he was losing his sanity.. He walked up to her as she walked up to him..standing again a few metres apart now.. "Pehenli saree.. Ab khush... Ab chalein niche.. Sab wait kar hongey"Sonakshi again reminded him... But Rohit seemed  not interested... He just again swiftly twirled her... And she was back again into his arms... This time he hugged her from behind..  And sonakshi now breathing heavily.... Slightly getting his intention of asking her to wear the saree... But before she could think further... Rohit's hand trailed from her waist to her hands and stopped near her shoulder... He gently placed his hands on her shoulders.. Bent down and placed a soft kiss on them... Sona was loosing her senses... Her heart racing so fast and breathing heavy with each passing second....Rohit with his huskier tone.. Moved to ear again and whispered.. "Maine niche bata diya.. That we won't be having dinner today... Hum tired hain.. And we need to rest.. So no one is waiting for us.. " Rohit nibbled her ears... And Sona had already lost herself.. In the sweet pleasures... So she just managed a "hmmm" From her mouth.... Rohit smiled at her... Enjoying the effect he was having on her... Rohit moved his head to the other side and planted a soft delicate kiss on the other shoulders... Rohit swiftly turned her around... And now she was facing him...with closed eyes... Racing heart beats... And the crimson already adorning her face... Rohit was lost looking at his mesmerizing wife.. He could feel her bosom against him going periodically up and down... And he was losing all the control over himself... "Sona Open your eyes and look at me.. " Rohit ordered tightening his grip over her waist.. Sona slowly looked into his eyes.. And their eyes locked.... Their eyes speaking volumes in the silence of the room... Both could see the desire and passion filling in them... Both could sense the heat of each other's body.. . and the tension seemed difficult to control... Rohit broke the eye contact first...it was time to get all the answers... He spoke huskily making sona blush... "Sonaa... Subah Maine tumse pucha tha na... Tumhe mere bahon mein rehna acha lagta haina.. Tumne jawaab nahi diya and..trailed his hands over her back... "Jawaab do sona" He urged.. "Ach... Cha lagta hai... "Sona managed words from her mouth... And Rohit continued his work...and now he smiled..  He slowly brought his fingers upto her neck " Dance karte waqt Maine jo tumhe yahaan kiss kiya... Tumhe acha laga na.. " And he let his fingers rest at the spot were he had kissed her...sona had closed her eyes again.... This was getting difficult for her to control and she clutched Rohit's T-shirt at the shoulders... "Haan" She let out in a whisper which was more like a moan... And Rohit bent down to her neck and kissed her at the same spot again... And the Sona pulled Rohit's t-shirt tightening the hold further... Rohit smiled again... He was enjoying every way her body was reacting to his touches and with each passing second it was getting difficult for his masculinity to stay in control.... As Rohit further traced his fingers..."humari dance ke baad.... Uss open area mein tum humari saare bitaya gaye pal yaad kar rahi thi... "And rohit's fingers stopped right above her cleavage.... Rohit's fingers sent chills down her spine... And she was going weak in her knees.... "Ha... Aan" Sona said in broken words.... and Rohit kissed her there... Right above her cleavage... And sona's breath stuck... In her throat... "Rohh... itt.. Ple.. ase.." She pleaded... Sona was doubting her own sanity now and the grip on rohit's t-shirt becames stronger.... Rohit moved up to her level.... Traced his fingers through her face... Fanned her face.. and Sona was all lost now... "Tum sabse zyaada pyaar badi mamma se karti ho.. . Mujhse nahi.. " Rohit asked huskily... His lips inches apart from her.... Sona opened her eyes slowly and she could see the raw passion in them.. "Nahi.. Main sabse zyaada pyaar tumse karti hoon.. " Sona declared it to him with intensity and Rohit noticed the same passion in her eyes.... Rohit looked at her lips and then into her kohled eyes... His black orbs seeking permission to make her his forever... To entitle his soul on her name... To mark her as his... And to surrender himself to her... sona smiled at his chivalry and closed her eyes.. . Giving him the final answer to his question and he placed his lips on her soft petals... As their lips touched.. . Time froze for them... The moon peeping in from the window hid itself in the clouds.. Smiling at the lovers delight.... His lips on her were so tender like butterfly on flowers for its nectar....Yes.. It was their first kiss... First kiss which marked each other's soul on their name... Rohit gently went in her lips not hurting her a bit and he sucked in her lower lip... Sonakshi smiled in between the kiss and the kiss depened she too kissed him in reciprocation to his passion her hands left his shirt and travelled to his neck and his hair, ruffling them..... Rohit smiled... The kiss depened with each passing second and it was gentle... They became breathless and so they parted in need of oxygen... As they parted... Their foreheads touched and rohit's hand rested over sona's neck... And Sona lay her hands in his hairs...   their  breathing was heavy and it was slowly coming to normal.... Both had their eyes closed seeping in the moment and savouring each other's taste... But Sona was still going weak at her knees and feeling the chills she shivered .. Rohit sensing her body movements... Lifts her in his arms and their eyes locked again....he laid Sona on the bed gently..Sona didn't let go her hand from his neck and pulled him to her and he understood.... Not breaking the eye lock... He again placed his lips again on hers with doubled intensity and passion... And their eyes closed..They kissed not to win any battle over each other.. They kissed in unison... In unity of their souls and it became deeper and desperate with passing moment.... He kissed her as if his life depended on that... She kissed him as no girl ever kissed him.. Soft and gentle... Hot and breathy.. Steamy and moist.. . They kissed sharing one sensation.. One heart beat and their souls uniting...and heat rose from her body to her cheecks.. And they parted ,After what seemed like an eternity.. Rohit rolled over to one side and laid on one hand supporting his head and looked at his divine wife... He touched her hair and pushed them side ways.. . Which were stopping him from witnessing the beautiful view... Sona lay there eyes closed still cherishing the moment... Lips swollen and hair ruffled and cheecks in different shades of red ... And Rohit was taking in the divine beauty by his side... Sonakshi felt strong gazes on her and she turned towards him... She could still see the raw desire and passion surfaced and so had her desires were... "Rohit tum...." And before she could finish... Rohit pulled her to him..."Aaj nahi... Abhi jo hua it was beautiful... And I want to cherish every moment with you.. It should not be just spur of the moment.. . It should be as beautiful as this one..."Rohit declared looking at her eyes and sona's heart filled with warmth and pride... At her man's understanding.. She hugged him tight...and both lay in each other's arms.. Rohit felt soft heat drops on his chest and he thought she felt bad that he didn't continue...so he again made her to look at him "Medically your body is still weak Sona... Your body is still stressed about yesterday's incident and I don't want to hurt you... I really want it to be beautiful and perfect as our first kiss now was... I don't want it to be a result of spur of the moment..." He tried explaining her and wiped off her tears and cupped her face ... Sona kept her  hands in his... "Main jaanti hoon Rohit... Main khud chahti hoon, that moment to be as special as this one... You need not explain me... These tears were off happiness ... I loved the moment we just had.. . And I became a little emotional and happy at your understanding... And I love you for that.. " Sona clarified to Rohit and kissed his hands....he heaved a sigh of relief and rubbed her cheecks with one hand.... And he whispered "I love you too" Smilingly and both finally lay in each other's arms..... Just cherishing each other's company in silence and letting their heart beat in unison.. After what seemed like an eternity... "Acha Sona ek baat batao... Do you like chocolates??!! " Rohit asked with a mischievous tone... Sona was confused at the sudden question... But she chose to answer.. She thought it to be a general question...  Rohit patiently waited for her answer... "No, I don't like chocolates.. I used to like them as a kid but now because of my acting career I cannot eat them.... Itna sa bhi kehti hoon toh bhi I gain weight" Sonakshi complained and Rohit slapped his forehead in mind but smiled at her cuteness .... he thought to continue so again in a mischievous tone... "Not all chocolates lead to weight gain Sona.... Some help to even lose weight.." Sona looked at him and he winked at her and she understood what he was saying and hit him on his chest..... "Cheee.. Rohit tum kitne besharam ho...." "Arrey ismein besharmi kya, abhi thodi der pehli toh tum keh rahi thi that you want it to be special... So i m just noting down your preferences.. And it's not besharmi..its protection" Rohit winked and continued with his teasing... Oh! How he loved doing that.... Sona's mouth opened in a perfect O but the red colour re surfaced ... And she looked adorable... She hit him multiple times playfully on his chest.. And Rohit held her hands and pulled her..... "Bas.. Bohat hua"  His Mischievous tone was replaced with husky one yet again and his eyes turned dark.... And he captured her lips once again and it lasted for good 5 minutes ... And this time when the broke apart they slept in each other's arms with hands entwined and smiles with shades of red adorning their faces..... And the moon peeped in through clouds showering it's light on two souls entwined as one and blessing them a forever. 

Phew! Finally it's done.... . This is my very first time that I have written something like this.... I hope it could stand up to your expectations... Eagerly waiting to read your comments... 😘😘

Love, Alisha 

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago
malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey there!

I read part 3B and the bonus in one go.

Loved how you portrayed Rohit's character.

Every woman deserves an understanding husband like Rohit Sippy.

"Tum sabse zyaada pyaar badi mamma se karti ho.. . Mujhse nahi.."

Obviously this boy was jealous when Sona chose Badi mumma πŸ˜†

Sona, Ajit, Pooja are a very lovely combo. I think Ajit and Pooja are reminding Sona of her siblings and it is a good thing that they share a great rapport.

Thank you for showing Rohit as a surgeon once again, which I dearly miss in the show. I know he took leave due to his wedding and all but knowing Rohit, it is actually unfair to show Sona as the only workaholic. Thank you for fulfilling that secret wish of mine πŸ€—

Overall, it was nice reading your TS and I look forward to more in future  

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: malarmia

Hey there!

I read part 3B and the bonus in one go.

Loved how you portrayed Rohit's character.

Every woman deserves an understanding husband like Rohit Sippy.

"Tum sabse zyaada pyaar badi mamma se karti ho.. . Mujhse nahi.."

Obviously this boy was jealous when Sona chose Badi mumma πŸ˜†

Sona, Ajit, Pooja are a very lovely combo. I think Ajit and Pooja are reminding Sona of her siblings and it is a good thing that they share a great rapport.

Thank you for showing Rohit as a surgeon once again, which I dearly miss in the show. I know he took leave due to his wedding and all but knowing Rohit, it is actually unfair to show Sona as the only workaholic. Thank you for fulfilling that secret wish of mine πŸ€—

Overall, it was nice reading your TS and I look forward to more in future  

Hey Malar!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

I loved reading your comment!! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡ 

Thank you!!  Thank you loads for loving the ts so much!!β€οΈπŸ€—  I m glad that I could fulfill your secret wish.. And I wish to do so in near future... πŸ˜‰

Yes..the Dr. Surgeon was jealous of his own badii mumma πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ and he made sona pay the price for it.. In his own wayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yeah... I will be writing on them soon!! 😊😊😘😘

Love and hugs, Alisha πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow wow wow and wow❀️❀️

Awesome loved it 

AlishaπŸ€—

Sp8699 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved it ... please do write more on Ronakshi 😘

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was very beautiful..loved reading it...you express well all the characters and their emotions..

Edited by haribol79 - 4 years ago
Prakirti thumbnail

Loved it so much.❀️❀️❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

It's so beautiful 😍. It didn't seem like you have written something for the first time. Loved it 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Beautifully written