Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks Alisha.

❀️andπŸ€—too you Alisha .

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apinbox

Awee Alishaaaa 😘😘😘 it’s so beautiful.. Loved it when sona called Veena mumma. Waiting to watch it. Rohit’s anger is totally justified. Can’t wait to see how she is going to manaofy The Husband! My tharki brain is thinking already 😈😈😍 .. thanks for the update.. 

PS I tried commenting thrice on the day you updated the story, but I kept getting error messages. That’s why the delay in commenting .. 

waiting for the next part eagerly πŸ˜πŸ€— 

Love

Aparna 

Thanks Aparna... I am glad you liked it.. And noticed all the detailsπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡.... Keep your tharki brain working.... Kabhi kabhi chalta hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

It's ok.. Koi baat nahi.. Atleast you commented now.. 

Yeah.. I will upload ASAP 😁😁

Love, Aluu

Little-things thumbnail

PART 2: 

Sona was just out of the shower, hairs wet and she was draping the saree.. Water drops from her hair already tracing their way through her skin.. And just as she finished draping it.. And was about to dry her hair... She heard a loud knock at the door.. With the manner.. She understood that it's her hubby... So she happily went to open the door... 

As soon as she opened 

"Itna der lagta hai tumhe darwa....."And words just got stuck in his mouth.... Yes the doctor Dr. Rohit sippy was smitten by his wife.. Ofc he has seen her many times in saree.. But not like this... If eyes could just undress... His gazes would do that.. For anyone looking at sona.. It would be normal and simple.. It for Rohit she was looking ethereal... That sindoor in her partition... .. The chooda and the mangalsutra which were all entitled to him... That she belonged to him.. And the wet hairs were evoking senses in him.. Which he had never experienced earlier 

(Have a look at sona's saree) 

"Rohitttt... Andar toh aao.. " Sona's voice just got him back to senses.. Ofc.. Sona caught his expression and smiled inwardly... "Jao tayaar ho jao.. Humein niche jaana hai" Sona continued as Rohit stepped in.. 

"Ab yeh aise saree pehnegi.. Aur itne pyaar se baat karegi.. Toh main isse zyaada der tak gussa nahi reh sakta.. Rohitttt your wife has dressed to kill you... Don't show her the effect she has on you.. Just head to the washroom and get ready... Don't give in soo easily" As Rohit's mind chided him... He felt a few drops of water on his face... And yes that was his Sona...drying her hair with a towel.. Moving her hair from one side to other... "Abhi tak yahin khade ho Rohit.. Andar jao.. Get ready" Sona repeated.. Knowing very well his expressions.. Nd her mind did a happy dance.. "Rohit not again... Just head to washroom" Rohit's mind ordered him.. And he just walked into the washroom.. 

"Dr. Surgeon.. Ab aage aage dekho hota hai kya.. Rehlo rehlo.. Jitna gussa rehna hai rehlo... Let me see for how long can you resist" Sona thought aloud. Audible only to her.. 

In the washroom.. Rohit opened the cold shower.. But they did no good to him... All he could think was of Sona in that saree... The droplets dripping from her hair.... Trailing through her back.. Was all Rohit could recall.. "Nahi,Nahi Rohit.. You will not give in easily.. Sona tum aisa... Nahi kar sakti.. Tumne jo kiya woh galat kiya.. Ab mujhe naaraaz bhi nahi rehne de rahi ho.. " Rohit complained to himself.. And just then an idea clicked him "Ab main bhi dekhta hoon sona.. Tum kya kya kar sakti ho .. Mujhe manaane ke liye.. Ofc I know you have caught my expressions... So let the game begin.. Main bhi dekhta hoon.. To what extent this onscreen parvati can go to" As his mind smiled at the new found victory.. He turned off the shower... Just wrapped his towel around his waist and stepped out.. Water droplets hugging his body.. And drops drippinh from his hair... He stepped out... 

As his gaze shifted from ground.. To the mirror... He was cleaned bowled again.. "Not again.. Yeh ladki aaj meri naraazgi dur karwa ke rehgi.. She is not going to stop.. Waise i doubt... If she is doing it intentionally knowing the effect she has on me.. Or she is innocent" Rohit's mind tried to reason out... Just then he heard sona's voice "Rohit.. Tum yeh kya baar baar freeze mode pe chale jaate ho.... Dekh kya rahe ho.. Come help me tie this dori" As sona's voice brought him out of his thoughts.. He just followed the instructions as if drugged and walked up to her... 

(Sona had changed into a gorgeous blue and black saree for the reception... But she was having a problem in tieing the dori.. ) 

Sona's reception waali saree

As rohit walked up to sona and was right behind her.. He saw sona closed her eyes and trying desperately to tie the dori... And just then his cold hands touched her hands at her back.. And sona instantly shot open her eyes and her hands automatically left trying and held the edges of the dressing table.. Now Rohit's hands came in direct contact with her bare skin.. And he being the Rohit sippy.. Moved his fingers slowly over her back.. Sona shivered under his touch and closed her eyes.. Her heart beats racing.. And the grip over the sides of the dressing table just grew stronger.. Rohit felt his effect on Sona and noticed the pink colour creeping her face... Rohit's mind "Get ready for some sweet torture wifey... Consider it to be my punishment" Rohit's mind conquered... Rohit bent down a liitle and let few drops from his hair fall over her bare skin... and she shivered.. And he repeated the act .. And few more droplets felt... Dr. Rohit sippy was taking his own sweet time to tie the dori... And then finally Sona spoke controlling her racing heart beats.. And emotions which she never experienced.. "Rohittt... " She just said normally and it sounded like a soft moan to Rohit.. Rohit smiled.. "Rohittt.. Tum yeh kya kar rahe ho ...humein late hojayega..its already 10:20..aur..... Tumhe sardi bhi ho jayegi... Please wipe yourself.." Sona let the words come out of her lips with great difficulty "Tumhi ne toh kaha tha help karne ko... Ab jab kar raha hoon.. Tum karne nahi de rahi ho.. " Rohit whispered in sona's ear.. And sona grew a deeper shade of red... "Agar itni hi fikr hai meri.. Towel lao aur wipe kardo.. Mujhe" He continued and almost bit sona's ear.. Sona now had opened her eyes.. And looked at rohit through the mirror.. Just to find rohit already looking at her.. As her eyes met his.. It locked... After what seemed like eternity .. Rohit broke the trance and whispered again"lo bandh gayi dori"Rohit was just about to kiss her back... And just then...Unable to control the proximity... Sona turned swiftly towards Rohit.. And hugged him.. Rohit was taken aback by the sudden hug... But then as he wrapped his arms around her... He could feel every inch of her body.. Sticking to his bare skin... Rohit whispered again to sona's back... "Mrs.sippy .. Apko fikr hai na meri... Wipe me.. Nahi toh sardi lag jaayegi" He ordered...

Sona broke the hug....and let go him... And quietly walked past him.. To get the towel.. As Sona was bringing the towel... "You cannot just turn the tables like this Dr. Surgeon.. Maaf toh tum mujhe karoge.. But in my way... And not it's not going to happen in your sweet torturous way... Ab main bhi Mrs. Sonakshi Rohit Sippy..." As her mind declared to her..  And the thought process was broken by Rohit's voice "Ab der nahi ho raha hai.. Mrs. Sippy.. Common hurry up... " And Sona just walked to him.. What he didn't notice was Sona didn't blush..this time..  As she came a little closer to him .. He puller her.. And she crashed into his chest and he kept his hands on her waist... Again the red colour was back to sona's cheecks... But this time she didn't give in... Rohit losened his grip a little.. So that Sona could wipe him... Sona wiped his hair first, then his chest, his hands, and then his back... And all the while Rohit kept staring at her lovingly... 

As Sona finished.. And looked at him... He quickly made a straight face... And said " Tum agar chahti ho ki main tumhe maaf kar doon... Toh your next task is...." Before Rohit could complete Sona kept her fingers on his lips... And let the towel in her hand fall down on to the floor.... "Bohat bolte ho tum..  Tab se bole jaa rahe ho... Now you got to listen to me" Sona ordered him... Staying still in his arms... And Rohit was shocked seeing the bold Sona... He kept looking at her, when Sona cupped  his face.. And tiptoed up to his height... "Inn aakhon ne aaj bohat aansun bahaye na.. Meri wajah se..I am sorry.." And she pecked his eyes... Rohit's mind"Your wife did it.. You lost it Dr. Surgeon" Rohit didn't listen to his mind this time and let himself drown in the moment.. And just then.. Sona continued "Iss mathe pe.. Meri wajah se itna stress, tension aur burdened feel hua na.. I am sorry and she pecked his forehead.. And Rohit let out a small yet audible "Sona" And the moment those words left his mouth... Sonakshi knew.. She was forgiven.. But she continued.. "Yeh naak.. Meri wajah se itna laal tha na.. Iske upar itna gussa jo tha.. " And She pecks his nose... And Rohit smiles at his wife's cuteness..."Yeh gaal.. Inpe.. Meri wajah se..anssuon ke daag aaye na... I am sorry" And she pecked his cheeks... "Yeh honth... " And she smiled and looks at him..  And he had closed his eyes in anticipation to feel her soft lips against his.. But when he didn't.. He opened his eyes... Just to find Sona still in his arms... And looking at him lovingly... But he looked questioning my at her... She kept her hand near his heart ..."Yeh dil jo.. Mujse itna pyaar karta hai.. Isse Maine chot pahunchayi hai.. Haina... I am sorry " And she pecks him there... As Rohit felt sona's soft lips on his bare skin... He lost all his control... And pulled her into a bone crushing hug..  And nuzzled his head on the crook of his neck.... And Sona too held him tight... And whispered.. "I am sorry.. I really am... Apne iss drama queen ko ek aakhri baar maaf kardo.." She felt hot drops her back... So she broke the hug.. Only to see Rohit having tears... She wiped it.. "Sona mein... " 

"Shhhh... Kuch mat kaho.. Main samjhti hoon..." And she hugged him again... 

(Now everything was settled... Dr. Rohit sippy aakhir maan hi gaye..) 

After a while.. They broke the hug.. And Rohit being Rohit continued.... " Waise mujhe nahi maloom tha.. Mere sirf gussa rehna se... Mujhe ek bold sonakshi.. Ko dekhne ko milega.. Toh I guess an raat ko bed... Pe bhi agr mein gussa ho jaaaunnn... Tohhhh... " And he let his words trail... And the red colour to her cheeks were back again... But then she composed... " Zyada khush hone ki zaroorat nahi hai... Now goooo get ready... Your suit is out already... And it's already 10:50 .. Mujhe yeh saree bhi dry karni hai... Look at this..  It's almost wet.. With the way you kept pulling me..." As soon as the words left her mouth... Rohit pulled her again onto him... " Acha... Aise bol rahi ho... Jaise tumhe bilkul bhi acha nahi laga... Admit it Sona .. That you were enjoying it... And you are enjoy it now too.. Tumhe mere baahon mein rehna acha lagta hai... Yeh jo tumhara gaal.. Baar baar tamatar ki tarah laal hota hai na.... It's because you are liking it... And you are enjoying it..." Rohit ordered with a mischievous glint... And Sona his her face in his chest.. "Rohittt pleasee... Satana band karo.. And tayaar ho jao.. " Rohit had left her by then... "Dhyaan se dekho Sona.. Tumne mujhe pakda hua hai.. Main kaise jaaun" And Sona realised.. That yes she was left.. And it was her who was holding on to him... And she quickly let him go and turned around... Hiding her crimson face... Rohit comes forward in front of her.. And keeps his hands on her shoulders..  Brings his face near her... "Waise.. I like the effect I am having on you.. " And he fanned her face... Touched her nose.. "Jaa raha hoon main tayaar hone... U can open your eyes.. Miss red" and he pecked her cheecks  Sona opened her eyes and automatically her hands went to her cheecks...were the touch of his lips was still fresh... And she saw the retreating figure of Rohit towards the changing area.. But he stopped mid way turned towards her and winked at her..."Rohit ab.. Bas.. Jao.... Jaldi karo" Sona ordered... And he almost said aloud.. "Ok.. We will continue later.." And all Sona could do was move her head in despair.... And yet again she blushed... 

(To be continued..) 

Ok guysss... I know the precap had something else.   But as I planned.. It didn't work..  So that will be the precap for part three... This part too is not complete yet.. And still it became so long..even after so much of editing...and all too I couldn't cut it more short ....I am really sorry if you found it boring anywhere... But next part 2B pakka I will update by in the evening today.. 

Do let me know your comments... And btw.. Also let me know about sona's outfits... And Are u all excited to see Rohit's outfit.. πŸ˜‰ ??  Please give me honest opinion about this part..  I am looking forward for your comments... 

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update

Love it

Continue soon

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Really loved it. Waiting for the rest Parts.. Can't wait to see Jealous Sippy and romantic one too
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Awesome β˜ΊοΈ

Kya romance hai hayeee 

Somebody please tell them to show this on show 

apinbox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That’s was sooo beautiful Alisha 😘😘😘 loves reading this part.. so she is wearing blue saree for the reception. Yes that’s a good choice 😊 looking forward to the next part.. thanks for the update πŸ€—

Love 

Aparna 

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Amazing update

Love it

Continue soon

Thank you so much..  πŸ€—πŸ€— but did you like sona's outfit?? 

May I know your name?? 

Love and hugs, Alisha 

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Really loved it. Waiting for the rest Parts.. Can't wait to see Jealous Sippy and romantic one too

Heyyy Andy... I am glad you liked it.... Yeah I will upload the rest of the parts... By tmr.. My ts should be completed πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Arrey yaar.. Sachi.. I tried a lot to include that precap thing... But it was not working out... It felt disconnected... You won't believe... I almost tried it 20 times... By editing.. Reediting... Lekin it was not falling into place... And then finally when I was done with this.. I was still a little skeptical about it..  So jealous sippy.. Should be awake by my 3rd part.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ .. I hope you liked this romantic one for now.. 

Love and hugs, Alisha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Awesome β˜ΊοΈ

Kya romance hai hayeee 

Somebody please tell them to show this on show 

Heyy vijaya.. Your comment just put a smile across my face.. Wohi romance imagine karke.. I had written.. But I was and I am still skeptical about it.. I was constantly thinking... Logon ko pasand aayega ki nahi... Will it fall into place.. A lot of things were running in my head.. And ofc the sarees of Sona.. Did you like them??  

@bold : I just want them to show some kind of romance.. Even if not intimate... But I am honestly glad that you liked it... 

And btw.. When are you uploading.... Riddle ka answer toh maine kab ka de diya.. Aur sona ne bhi pills kha liye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... So.. Update Jaldi..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ