Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Is it too much to hope for Babita and Mini to reconcile before Mini leaves?!?!? šŸ˜’

Next 5 years til til maregi Babita everyday. 

babita ka to pata nahi, right now she is happy in being wife land, But HS will be devastated for sure

mini gusse me gayi to aur zyada. remember he was the one who hid the letter. he will blame himself. As it is he lives with imartis death blame. He dosent need more of living with a blame in his life 

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

Oh dear! Will I like it, though? I know the performances will be wonderful but will it go into depth? (Don't tell me details, I don't want to spoil the surprise)

You will love it. It's along the lines of the apology scene where HS bared his heart while Minnie was quiet because she was too overwhelmed with emotions.

For me, this scene trumps the apology one.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

You will love it. It's along the lines of the apology scene where HS bared his heart while Minnie was quiet because she was too overwhelmed with emotions.

For me, this scene trumps the apology one.

Ok now I can't wait to go home and watch it. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naq5

babita ka to pata nahi, right now she is happy in being wife land, But HS will be devastated for sure

mini gusse me gayi to aur zyada. remember he was the one who hid the letter.

Of course HS will be devastated.

From NBā€™s dialogue, itā€™s clear Babita is gonna suffer a lot after Mini leaves. The whole she will only realize Miniā€™s importance in her life after she leaves. Everyday marna until she actually takes her last breath seems to be Babitaā€™s kismat. She will die in misery. How freaking sad man. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

From NBā€™s dialogue, itā€™s clear Babita is gonna suffer a lot after Mini leaves. The whole she will only realize Miniā€™s importance in her life after she leaves. Everyday marna until she actually takes her last breath seems to be Babitaā€™s kismat. She will die in misery. How freaking sad man. 

well NB had also said that mini ties HS babita if mini leaves they will too break. But babita HS are going to stay with each other and bring up a child too. So that is not going to come true. so not necessary the babita will die in misery she may live a good life for 5 years missing mini though. She will obviously realize she dint behave well with her.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naq5

yes HS has to be blamed too. But except for the CD thing the rest of the things are babita triggered. Mini holds him too much in high esteem so she never confronted him too about it like she does with babita. The surname changing conversation is where HS took notice that mini is getting disappointed in all this. 

I think because babita only had mini now she has HS too. she was quite naive also earlier. but after going through what she had to she did become strong. Even after all that if she dosent show maturity then anyone will loose it. Also with all the rights of a wife and all babita has began to think she is only the right one and she can do anything its her decision. Also somewhere being a good wife has occupied her more than being a good mother. She has also become more conscious of log kya kahenge because a second marriage is more scrutinized , like will the wife balance her own child with her new husband. will she make it this time successful. etc etc

The situations may have been triggered by Babita but HS' actions were his own. The words he used were all his, not hers. A lack of communication between HS & Minnie was their ultimate downfall. If they had just spoken with one another then things would have been different.

I'm really frustrated with Babita as a whole. There's a part of me that wants to analyze and dissect wtf has been going on with her but knowing what happened behind the scenes makes me think the whole thing is pointless. She's obviously been used as a tool to twist and undo everything she has gone through thus far.

I understand her fears, but the execution of this insecurity as well as many other such tracks was handled really poorly.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Being a Mother I can say Babita would be miserable. And equally miserable will be her daughters. Mini and Arya. 

But Babita is selfish and egoistic so I donā€™t know anymore. she might not be miserable as Mini leaves. She is happy with just being wife. May be she isnā€™t as good a mother as we thought. She is one of those selfish mothers who moves on from her child of first marriage. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

HS will be so broken after Mini leaves. 

And Mini will miss him too. 

These 2 donā€™t seem to have problem with each other. They fit well. 

Hanuman Singh could have been retained. Use rakh lete in Season 2. He could have been there raising 2 daughters. 

Babita ko maar dete. Aschha jaan chhute. Wese bhi gadhi hai. Her daughters donā€™t deserve her. Par HS ka kya problem tha? Use to rakh sakte the. At least Arya could have had one parent growing up. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Being a Mother I can say Babita would be miserable. And equally miserable will be her daughters. Mini and Arya. 

But Babita is selfish and egoistic so I donā€™t know anymore. she might not be miserable as Mini leaves. She is happy with just being wife. May be she isnā€™t as good a mother as we thought. She is one of those selfish mothers who moves on from her child of first marriage. 

Knowing mothers in my life and having had one as well, I know for a fact a mother would be miserable especially if her child leaves the way Mini will.

Immature, bachpana hai, egoistic Sab kahan lekin HS pointed out today ā€œlekin teri mummy tujhse bahut pyar karti haiā€.... I was like thank god they didnā€™t say Babita ne Mini se Kabhi sachha pyar hi nahi kiya, woh toh sirf apne aap se pyar karti hai šŸ˜†

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Knowing mothers in my life and having had one as well, I know for a fact a mother would be miserable especially if her child leaves the way Mini will.

Immature, bachpana hai, egoistic Sab kahan lekin HS pointed out today ā€œlekin teri mummy tujhse bahut pyar karti haiā€.... I was like thank god they didnā€™t say Babita ne Mini se Kabhi sachha pyar hi nahi kiya, woh toh sirf apne aap se pyar karti hai šŸ˜†

Kya kare pyar ka? Achaar dale? Samajti to hai nai. Roj ghar mein kalesh katati rehti hai. Khadde mein dalo usko. šŸ˜†