Connection Hi Toh Ni Bana, Kitni Khoshish Ki - Aa Jao Saarey - Upd P 1 - Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Mohan bhatnagar was a class apart... Hanuman Singh se bohut agey.. that guy was just something elseโค๏ธ his bond with Nanhi. His deep love for Megha.. everything was just perfect.. he was human.. he had his flaws.. but man was he the most perfect character ever.. season 1 of NBT is miles ahead of PB.. it does not hold a torch to that it.. it was realistic and yet.. sigh.. NBT is my fav Indian show.. nothing could ever come close to that show or Mr and Mrs bhatnagar

now I have to go watch it

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

Well, Ekta Kapoor produced Hum paanch. She is well capable of doing equally great work again. Just that saas bahu drama are more in demand than shows like hum paanch.

Well, if you look at the kind of films she produces or gets involved with you see the creativity. She has a much more diverse offering there. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

I think they never planned  to show HS- Mini bonding. It was always Mini trying to solve her mother's issues with the help of HS.  

It was much later they realized audience rooting for father-daughter relationship and Babitha was left out in their dynamics. They wanted to bring Babitha in the middle and show her grow emotionally while balancing relationships.  Then suddenly they wanted to bring a new season with Mini and she needed some dark past . So all the character butchering.  Otherwise I  don't see any reason for Babitha turning so regressive (  though she was less mature emotionally , she wasn't regressive. Else she won't have given Mini this much freedom) and HS accusing Mini of all the people. 

This is where things really went haywire. Fine, show as many flaws as you like but make it realistic and organic at least!

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

now I have to go watch it

Finally we have convinced you to watch it!!!๐Ÿ˜Š Personally though for me, some scenes and some plot executions of PB were far more fulfilling but NBT will always be close to my heart. Please watch it soon!!

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

This is where things really went haywire. Fine, show as many flaws as you like but make it realistic and organic at least!

Yes. Showing flaws is necessary for character development but if you focus only on flaws it becomes character butchering.  Lately there has been a lot of focus on HS and Babitha faltering in their parental duties and Mini getting disappointed with them. 

Every teen gets disappointed with their parents especially father at some point in their life. It's  a natural process of hero becoming human but the way it's shown in the show makes it completely fault of parents which isn't true .

Tbh they have lost a great opportunity of showing teen problems including traumas of a child victim of bitter divorce by making it all dramatic.  It would have been more realistic if they had shown Mini struggling to find her own identity ( well, people don't become successful overnight as the makers believe) along coping with her mother's second marriage.  

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Finally we have convinced you to watch it!!!๐Ÿ˜Š Personally though for me, some scenes and some plot executions of PB were far more fulfilling but NBT will always be close to my heart. Please watch it soon!!

Is it going to make me cry buckets like PB did? I don't think I've ever gotten this emotional watching a show. 

I think I've dried out my tear sacs for a bit. ๐Ÿ˜†

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Yes. Showing flaws is necessary for character development but if you focus only on flaws it becomes character butchering.  Lately there has been a lot of focus on HS and Babitha faltering in their parental duties and Mini getting disappointed with them. 

Every teen gets disappointed with their parents especially father at some point in their life. It's  a natural process of hero becoming human but the way it's shown in the show makes it completely fault of parents which isn't true .

Tbh they have lost a great opportunity of showing teen problems including traumas of a child victim of bitter divorce by making it all dramatic.  It would have been more realistic if they had shown Mini struggling to find her own identity ( well, people don't become successful overnight as the makers believe) along coping with her mother's second marriage.  

I agree and also they focused so much on flaws that they made the parents seem incapable of doing anything right. Also the frequency of incidents was too high. It was like being hammered by one siyappa after another. Saans lene ki fursat bhi nahin thi.