Users

Frequent Posters

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: guddi01

Lol.

What is wrong with you people.

Again Bacheri Mini us shown as great again, its getting too6ch to stomach now. Seriously RS and KK have overdone the saintly Bacheri Mini a bit too much now. 

GET IT STRAIGHT ITS NOT PARIDTH WHO HAS STARTED TO BUTCHER BABITA'S CHARACTER AND STUPID DIALOGUES BUT RS AND KK. PLEASE BLAME THEM AND NOT BABITA'S CHARACTER.

ARE YOU FOR REAL, YOU ALL SOUND LIKE RS AND KK WRITERS AND SO MUCH VENOM FOR BABITA WHO HAS BEEN BUTCHERED BY THE WRITERS AND NOT BY BABITA. PLEASE WATCH EARLY EPISODES TO REFRESH YOUR TOUGHTS.

ITS NEGATIVE COMMENTS LIKE THESE THAT HAVE UPSET PARIDTH THAT SHE REFUSED TO SHOT THE LAST EPISODES. 

SO PLEASE KEEP THE NEGATIVES COMMENTS ABOUT BABITA'S CHARACTER TO YOURSELF AND CONTACT KK AND RS.

Firstly, you don’t have any rights to order us, and yell at us. It’s our opinion, our decision and our intellectuality. We talk whatever we wish to, because it is OUR BRAIN, OUR MOUTHS, OUR HANDS. And secondly, we are writing what is true. There is a difference between the characters and the crew. At the moment, we are discussing about the characters and not the ‘creators’ of the characters. And we know whom to tell. If you don’t know, then let me notify you, that for your kindest information, we all have tried our best to notify the people in charge. And all they do is block the people. So if you still did not get it, then please visit #patialababes on twitter or instagram. Please check the statements that you have charged against us and then, speak....

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is it too much to hope for Babita and Mini to reconcile before Mini leaves?!?!? 😒

Next 5 years til til maregi Babita everyday. 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Is it too much to hope for Babita and Mini to reconcile before Mini leaves?!?!? 😒

Next 5 years til til maregi Babita everyday. 

Is it confirmed that they are dying? I really don’t think so. I guess, there is a full stop only when, Babita will get to know about this admission. Probably, they will send Mini away from them, and they will get transferred to some other place. And possibly, Mini comes back to Patiala, only to take care of her sister?

Or what if, on the way of their travel, both die in an accident??😰😰🥶😢😫

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Watch today's episode just for HS & Minnie's scene. 

I don't have the courage to watch it. Was it good? Am I going to cry buckets? 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

3 more episodes, can Babes and Mini reconcile? Can Mini leave happily? Can we get happy family moments? Is it too much to ask 🤔

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

Oh, you're going to cry a lot Jean. Bohot strong dil se dekhna parega.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

HS has his own share of the blame too. CD is the obvious one, but then so was him using Ashok's name whilst scolding Minnie and telling her that the Haveli belongs to him and Babes and that Minnie should be grateful to them. Then there was also the time when he kept ji hazooring Babita despite saying that Minnie was right. If he had just supported Minnie then with his actions, then things wouldn't have gotten this far.

yes HS has to be blamed too. But except for the CD thing the rest of the things are babita triggered. Mini holds him too much in high esteem so she never confronted him too about it like she does with babita. The surname changing conversation is where HS took notice that mini is getting disappointed in all this. 

As for Minnie & Babes, they were always on a rocky ground. Sometimes they'll fight with each other and sometimes they'll be each other's staunch supporters. But as Minnie had once said, even during their initial fights, there used to be an apnapan to it. Post wedding, that closeness has been lacking.

I think because babita only had mini now she has HS too. she was quite naive also earlier. but after going through what she had to she did become strong. Even after all that if she dosent show maturity then anyone will loose it. Also with all the rights of a wife and all babita has began to think she is only the right one and she can do anything its her decision. Also somewhere being a good wife has occupied her more than being a good mother. She has also become more conscious of log kya kahenge because a second marriage is more scrutinized , like will the wife balance her own child with her new husband. will she make it this time successful. etc etc

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

i dont know about crying buckets but it was painful, HS was really broken . i dint expect that he would react like tht though. i has expected a different scene when mini confides with him of going to australia. yaha kuch aur hi ho gaya

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

3 more episodes, can Babes and Mini reconcile? Can Mini leave happily? Can we get happy family moments? Is it too much to ask 🤔

I don't know.

Tomorrow's episode will be the show down and then we need one more wherein Minnie says goodbye to everyone and leaves. 20th is when the leap starts and I think that'll be the last time we see HS. Babita ka pata ni.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Oh, you're going to cry a lot Jean. Bohot strong dil se dekhna parega.

Oh dear! Will I like it, though? I know the performances will be wonderful but will it go into depth? (Don't tell me details, I don't want to spoil the surprise)