Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Mini actually dint want to go. during diwali. but babita selling the shop again set her off.

I hope HS mini have a talk about hiding the letter, no lashing out and breaking relations with each other please. i wont be able to handle if these two break up. today was already too heartbreaking

I know she didn't want to go initially but it doesn't change the fact that she didn't reject the offer either. She still kept the option open. Regardless, of anything, her leaving would be best for her career. HS knows this because he too must've had to go outside of Patiala for his studies.

I really need a conversation between them before Minnie officially leaves. I can't see them leave on a bitter or heartbreaking note. Especially not after what transpired between them today.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mini bolti kyun nahi phir yeh connection ke baare mein πŸ˜­

Congratulations Gur. Quite popular amongst the cast eh? πŸ˜†

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

In different circumstances he would have supported whole heartedly. But just take a look at everything that happened in such a short span of time. It has been merely two months since the wedding and there hasn't been a single day that has passed in happiness. Koi na koi kalesh kat tha gaya and HS & Minnie's relationship took the worst hit. It was just never able to recover as it should have.

Neither would I. I would have rejected that application right away for HS. But then there's Babita who is at this point killing Minnie from the inside out. It's not right for Minnie to be suffocated to this extent. She needs some space from her so that she can get some sanity and a strong hold of herself before she completely loses herself. It's such completely tough and tragic situation for everyone involved.

true . Ive been telling since long that mini HS relation is getting affected due to babita. Mini ko HS se issues nahi hai. All the issues are between her and Babita and HS beech me hi phas gaya. mini would have thought HS is saying yes to babita for everything even if its not right. The mother daughter relationship though shown strong isnt that strong, mainly because babita lacks understanding to see when she is pushing someone too far

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol.

What is wrong with you people.

Again Bacheri Mini us shown as great again, its getting too6ch to stomach now. Seriously RS and KK have overdone the saintly Bacheri Mini a bit too much now. 

GET IT STRAIGHT ITS NOT PARIDTH WHO HAS STARTED TO BUTCHER BABITA'S CHARACTER AND STUPID DIALOGUES BUT RS AND KK. PLEASE BLAME THEM AND NOT BABITA'S CHARACTER.

ARE YOU FOR REAL, YOU ALL SOUND LIKE RS AND KK WRITERS AND SO MUCH VENOM FOR BABITA WHO HAS BEEN BUTCHERED BY THE WRITERS AND NOT BY BABITA. PLEASE WATCH EARLY EPISODES TO REFRESH YOUR TOUGHTS.

ITS NEGATIVE COMMENTS LIKE THESE THAT HAVE UPSET PARIDTH THAT SHE REFUSED TO SHOT THE LAST EPISODES. 

SO PLEASE KEEP THE NEGATIVES COMMENTS ABOUT BABITA'S CHARACTER TO YOURSELF AND CONTACT KK AND RS.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Mini bolti kyun nahi phir yeh connection ke baare mein πŸ˜­

Congratulations Gur. Quite popular amongst the cast eh? πŸ˜†

Sometimes you just don't have the words to do so, especially when you're really vulnerable and emotional. Because of all the emotions swirling in your head and hurt, sometimes all you can do is cry.

Loll, itni bhi popular ni hoon mein. πŸ˜†

But these two seriously did such a good job today. I'm going to miss seeing them together. πŸ˜­

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

Lol.

What is wrong with you people.

Again Bacheri Mini us shown as great again, its getting too6ch to stomach now. Seriously RS and KK have overdone the saintly Bacheri Mini a bit too much now. 

GET IT STRAIGHT ITS NOT PARIDTH WHO HAS STARTED TO BUTCHER BABITA'S CHARACTER AND STUPID DIALOGUES BUT RS AND KK. PLEASE BLAME THEM AND NOT BABITA'S CHARACTER.

ARE YOU FOR REAL, YOU ALL SOUND LIKE RS AND KK WRITERS AND SO MUCH VENOM FOR BABITA WHO HAS BEEN BUTCHERED BY THE WRITERS AND NOT BY BABITA. PLEASE WATCH EARLY EPISODES TO REFRESH YOUR TOUGHTS.

ITS NEGATIVE COMMENTS LIKE THESE THAT HAVE UPSET PARIDTH THAT SHE REFUSED TO SHOT THE LAST EPISODES. 

SO PLEASE KEEP THE NEGATIVES COMMENTS ABOUT BABITA'S CHARACTER TO YOURSELF AND CONTACT KK AND RS.

First of all, don't yell at us.

Secondly, don't tell us how we should or should not be feeling.

Thirdly, no one here has bashed Babita's character. We have all been highly emotional about HS & Minnie's scene today and that's all we've discussed.

Lastly, YOU'RE the one who's being negative here. If you don't like Minnie, the story line or whatever, then JUST LEAVE. But DO NOT tell us what to do or how to feel.

BYE.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very beautiful and emotional scene between HS and Mini πŸ˜­

But But But... 

Cvs made Babita the ultimate villain, more than Khatri/Kammo, Lovely, Ashok... I just can’t fathom this. 

And what is this something Babita is hiding? Are they now gonna tell us that Ashok wanted to take Babita and Mini to London but Babita denied because of log kya kahenge? 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

true . Ive been telling since long that mini HS relation is getting affected due to babita. Mini ko HS se issues nahi hai. All the issues are between her and Babita and HS beech me hi phas gaya. mini would have thought HS is saying yes to babita for everything even if its not right. The mother daughter relationship though shown strong isnt that strong, mainly because babita lacks understanding to see when she is pushing someone too far

HS has his own share of the blame too. CD is the obvious one, but then so was him using Ashok's name whilst scolding Minnie and telling her that the Haveli belongs to him and Babes and that Minnie should be grateful to them. Then there was also the time when he kept ji hazooring Babita despite saying that Minnie was right. If he had just supported Minnie then with his actions, then things wouldn't have gotten this far.

As for Minnie & Babes, they were always on a rocky ground. Sometimes they'll fight with each other and sometimes they'll be each other's staunch supporters. But as Minnie had once said, even during their initial fights, there used to be an apnapan to it. Post wedding, that closeness has been lacking.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Very beautiful and emotional scene between HS and Mini πŸ˜­

But But But... 

Cvs made Babita the ultimate villain, more than Khatri/Kammo, Lovely, Ashok... I just can’t fathom this. 

And what is this something Babita is hiding? Are they now gonna tell us that Ashok wanted to take Babita and Mini to London but Babita denied because of log kya kahenge? 

I don't think anyone even read that second letter and I doubt Babita knew that there was a letter from Ashok in the first place. So I have no idea what this hiding business is.