Connection Hi Toh Ni Bana, Kitni Khoshish Ki - Aa Jao Saarey - Upd P 1

Posted: 4 years ago

Watch today's episode just for HS & Minnie's scene. 

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago

Update:

Originally posted by Hannie_Fan

Mini told Dadu-beeji about Australia and also the fact that Babita doesn’t know about it. NB heard it and asked Mini to go there not only for her betterment but Babita’s betterment also. As she feels Mini always saved Babita and now Babita is assuming life to be very easy . She expresses her disappointment to them about the shop. In Night at NB’s terrace HS asks Mini about Australia (both are in tears) This is a very beautiful scene and it would be difficult for me to express it in words. Hannie Return to Haveli and Babes asks HS  did He scold Mini or not🙄 HS says “Mini jaarahi hai” and Babita thinks Mini raat ko ghumne jaarahi hai🙄 She goes upstairs to bring Raita Hannie discuss that it is difficult to tell Babita about Australia as both can’t hurt her. One policeman comes to Haveli for taking keys . HS asks Mini to bring keys from drawer. She gave him the key and then found Ashok’s letter in the drawer . She read it and confronted HS.

Precap- Maa Beti fight

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago

Mini to Cvs:

Hs ready to pack his bags:

Us (in every sense):

Hannie scene today 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️Their imaginary phone call😭😭😭😭😭😭 “Connection hi toh nahi bana paye kosish bohat ki” Anirudh and Ashnoor 👏👏👏 Mai season 2 dekhugi(As I said b4 jab tak Ash tab tak I will see) but Hannie ke Bina ye show ugggh. Mujhe Hannie chahiye aur kuch Nahi 

Originally posted by Hannie_Fan

Hannie scene today 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️Their imaginary phone call😭😭😭😭😭😭 “Connection hi toh nahi bana paye kosish bohat ki” Anirudh and Ashnoor 👏👏👏 Mai season 2 dekhugi(As I said b4 jab tak Ash tab tak I will see) but Hannie ke Bina ye show ugggh. Mujhe Hannie chahiye aur kuch Nahi 

Did you watch the episode? If yes then please give us a small summary. I don't think anyone watches on TV anymore.

koi to bolo kya hua

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4z7dbkht7e/

Originally posted by Sakurablossom

Did you watch the episode? If yes then please give us a small summary. I don't think anyone watches on TV anymore.

I couldn’t watch the start 4-5 minutes. I think nothing major happened there. Mini told Dadu-beeji about Australia and also the fact that Babita doesn’t know about it. NB heard it and asked Mini to go there not only for her betterment but Babita’s betterment also. As she feels Mini always saved Babita and now Babita is assuming life to be very easy . She expresses her disappointment to them about the shop. In Night at NB’s terrace HS asks Mini about Australia (both are in tears) This is a very beautiful scene and it would be difficult for me to express it in words. Hannie Return to Haveli and Babes asks HS  did He scold Mini or not🙄 HS says “Mini jaarahi hai” and Babita thinks Mini raat ko ghumne jaarahi hai🙄 She goes upstairs to bring Raita Hannie discuss that it is difficult to tell Babita about Australia as both can’t hurt her. One policeman comes to Haveli for taking keys . HS asks Mini to bring keys from drawer. She gave him the key and then found Ashok’s letter in the drawer . She read it and confronted HS.

Precap- Maa Beti fight

I think this is that imaginary phone call scene that Hannie_Fan was talking about.

Omggg, Dadu & Beeji are still doing their modelling??