Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

HS and Minnie scene was beyond beautiful. One of the best scenes ever in this show. The way both of them emoted, laid open their hearts to each other and broke down in tears, saying 'kitni koshish ki, connection hi nahi ban paayi' while pretending to talk to each other over an imaginary phone call.. Gosh.. I felt near to tears and i am not a senti type of person. Request all HS pankhis to not miss today's show.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What a scene between minni and Hanuman uncle 

👏 such a emotional scene 

Hats off to the actors 

What a chemistry 

Wanted to see more of them 

Why can't they have Hanuman uncle after the leap ? Their bonding is so beautiful

I was missing their hug 🤗

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Funny baat toh yo hai ke ashok jo according to beeji is in touch with lovely, then he could have taken minnis mobile number from his dil ki acvhi sister and could have sent her a msg or whatsapp her or directly call her, par nahi usne letter likha, wo bhi hs ko😆, and still people believe kk ka writing abt one and only permanent bakra of PB ie babita🤪

tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

HS said today what many of us were thinking earlier on.. Minnie understands him better than anyone (even Babita.. he actually said that) and HS can be himself and show all his hidden fears and weaknesses to her without fearing judgement or criticism.

Gosh.. what a beautiful connection and the stupid KK mutilated it so much.

tanvismile thumbnail

Babita is delusional woman. She has quite unrealistic expectations from Hanuman and Minnie. She is asking Hanuman whether he scolded Minnie .... For what ? After selling Patiala babes Minnie would want to roam outside at night .... She can't see things aren't normal or she doesn't want to notice and stay delusional. She acts like nothing happened or just blames others.

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Someone please upload pics of the Hannie scene, I cannot sleep without watching those atleast 😭

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

My heart truly broke for them both today. HS knows that Minnie's departure will be best for her in the long run. However in her absence, Babita will be upset and it will be visible. She can openly express herself in whichever way he wants. But HS? What can he do? He has no choice but to be strong because there's no way that Babita will ever understand him like Minnie. He's going to suffer a lot more than Babita ever will.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Omggg, today's episode... HS & Minnie were just.... 

Jean, you're gonna have to brace yourself today. It was just on another level.

DAMN, I HATE YOU KK SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS TO THEM!!

Seriously HS to babita se zyada emotional ho gaya. 😭. He literally broke down. Today he said he is so dependant on mini. How he dosent need to be strong in front of her. Share anything with her. 

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Funny baat toh yo hai ke ashok jo according to beeji is in touch with lovely, then he could have taken minnis mobile number from his dil ki acvhi sister and could have sent her a msg or whatsapp her or directly call her, par nahi usne letter likha, wo bhi hs ko😆, and still people believe kk ka writing abt one and only permanent bakra of PB ie babita🤪

The reason why he wrote letter is because he wanted to take permission of Hs and babita to meet Minnie and not chori chupe just to show the viewers that today he is changed man who has realised his mistake and suffered for wrong doings and deserves a chance to be in touch with his daughter.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tantal

HS said today what many of us were thinking earlier on.. Minnie understands him better than anyone (even Babita.. he actually said that) and HS can be himself and show all his hidden fears and weaknesses to her without fearing judgement or criticism.

Gosh.. what a beautiful connection and the stupid KK mutilated it so much.

True this is what we have been saying All along. I think HS would have broken down even if they would have established a father daughter bond. He is right now carrying the whole burden of the marriage on himself. Mini was is his partner in crime. And this is even tough on him

Please let mini go on good terms with HS. He won't be able to bear otherwise. It's his fault for hiding the letter he won't forgive himself if mini breaks off with him and goes over it😭

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago