Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like emotional episode. 

This one I m gonna watch then. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naq5

True this is what we have been saying All along. I think HS would have broken down even if they would have established a father daughter bond. He is right now carrying the whole burden of the marriage on himself. Mini was is his partner in crime. And this is even tough on him

Please let mini go on good terms with HS. He won't be able to bear otherwise. It's his fault for hiding the letter he won't forgive himself if mini breaks off with him and goes over it๐Ÿ˜ญ

After the moment they had today, if Minnie leaves on bitter terms with him.... I don't think I'll be able to handle it. It will be even more heartbreaking because yes, Minnie was already leaving for Australia but now there will be some malaal in her heart too. Against HS for hiding the letter from her and then for Babes too for all the harsh words she'll say to Minnie.

None of them deserve all this heartbreak and I really can't stomach how Babita is being the catalyst of being all this destruction. More than society or anyone else living in it, she single handedly destroyed her own home.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

One thing is when mini gets emotional in front of HS she is never able to say much.  I today wanted her to hug him and say how much he too means to her.. But she was tongue tied and too emotional to speak. He would have felt so much better if she too had bared her heart out๐Ÿ˜’

asmaanixx thumbnail

One thing is when mini gets emotional in front of HS she is never able to say much.  I today wanted her to hug him and say how much he too means to her.. But she was tongue tied and too emotional to speak. He would have felt so much better if she too had bared her heart out๐Ÿ˜’

Yes!!

I really had hoped she would say something but just like the CD apology, she again couldn't say much. It was just too overwhelming.

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Yes!!

I really had hoped she would say something but just like the CD apology, she again couldn't say much. It was just too overwhelming.

Today HS said they are more than father daughter. I wish mini had said too that he is more than what a father means to her. HS would have got some closure. Mini has not talked about what HS means to her except for the time when she got angry with him after coming to know he loves babes. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Today HS said they are more than father daughter. I wish mini had said too that he is more than what a father means to her. HS would have got some closure. Mini has not talked about what HS means to her except for the time when she got angry with him after coming to know he loves babes.

Or something along the lines of how no matter what, he will always be her hero. Just a little something for him to know how much she loves him. In a way he does, but sometimes it just helps to hear it in actual words too.

naq5 thumbnail

Or something along the lines of how no matter what, he will always be her hero. Just a little something for him to know how much she loves him. In a way he does, but sometimes it just helps to hear it in actual words too.

true  he  would have felt so much better

i actually thought HS would be happy that mini wants to pursue her dreams but at the same time would be a little sad that she will be away. Like how it happens normally in families. he would support her and try to make babita understand too. He always wanted her to dream big and do good things so he would feel proud of her too that she has secured a scholarship. But yaha to kuch aur hi ho gaya. ๐Ÿ˜ญ He just couldnt handle it. Looks like the one sided marriage is taking a bad toll on him. i can now understand how broken he is from inside. If i was mini I wouldnt have been able to go if someone i loved reacted like this. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

true  he  would have felt so much better

i actually thought HS would be happy that mini wants to pursue her dreams but at the same time would be a little sad that she will be away. Like how it happens normally in families. he would support her and try to make babita understand too. He always wanted her to dream big and do good things so he would feel proud of her too that she has secured a scholarship. But yaha to kuch aur hi ho gaya. ๐Ÿ˜ญ He just couldnt handle it. Looks like the one sided marriage is taking a bad toll on him. i can now understand how broken he is from inside. If i was mini I wouldnt have been able to go if someone i loved reacted like this.

In different circumstances he would have supported whole heartedly. But just take a look at everything that happened in such a short span of time. It has been merely two months since the wedding and there hasn't been a single day that has passed in happiness. Koi na koi kalesh kat tha gaya and HS & Minnie's relationship took the worst hit. It was just never able to recover as it should have.

Neither would I. I would have rejected that application right away for HS. But then there's Babita who is at this point killing Minnie from the inside out. It's not right for Minnie to be suffocated to this extent. She needs some space from her so that she can get some sanity and a strong hold of herself before she completely loses herself. It's such completely tough and tragic situation for everyone involved.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Connection hi ni bana chhori. Kitni khoshish kar li.

Image result for crying gif

naq5 thumbnail

After the moment they had today, if Minnie leaves on bitter terms with him.... I don't think I'll be able to handle it. It will be even more heartbreaking because yes, Minnie was already leaving for Australia but now there will be some malaal in her heart too. Against HS for hiding the letter from her and then for Babes too for all the harsh words she'll say to Minnie.

None of them deserve all this heartbreak and I really can't stomach how Babita is being the catalyst of being all this destruction. More than society or anyone else living in it, she single handedly destroyed her own home.

Mini actually dint want to go. during diwali. but babita selling the shop again set her off.

I hope HS mini have a talk about hiding the letter, no lashing out and breaking relations with each other please. i wont be able to handle if these two break up. today was already too heartbreaking