Connection Hi Toh Ni Bana, Kitni Khoshish Ki - Aa Jao Saarey - Upd P 1 - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Adult Nanhi had her shortcomings but her reunion with Mohan was really touching

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

No, I haven't watched it but heard a lot about it. 

Best character? Even over HS?

for me yes. You should watch it. you will like it. they did go ITV way in between but came back in the end of season 1

i am not attached to HS as i was with mohan. Mohan had a difference innocence to him. Mohan- nanhi are my favorite jodi till date

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

I agree but the bigamy track just spoiled the essence of the show for me..anyways 

They did mess ip with that track but unlike other shows they did not let the mess spread.. they finished it so nicely it was amazing

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

They did mess ip with that track but unlike other shows they did not let the mess spread.. they finished it so nicely it was amazing

Wish PB was able to do that 😒

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

for me yes. You should watch it. you will like it. they did go ITV way in between but came back in the end of season 1

i am not attached to HS as i was with mohan. Mohan had a difference innocence to him. Mohan- nanhi are my favorite jodi till date

Ashnoor has such good chemistry with both Kunal and AD! 👏❤️

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Ashnoor has such good chemistry with both Kunal and AD! 👏❤️

Aww this scene  I remember Mohan was complaining about Megha here 😆

yes Ashnoor has an amazing chemistry with both Kunal and AD 😳

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Wish PB was able to do that 😒

Exactly.. PB fumbled with the Imarti track and never recovered.. ut just went down and down.. even before they decided to wrap up Hanuman and Babita's characters, there was potential to clean up the mess but no..

On the other hand, NBT mein they actually understood that a track was not working and turned it around so beautifully..

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Exactly.. PB fumbled with the Imarti track and never recovered.. ut just went down and down.. even before they decided to wrap up Hanuman and Babita's characters, there was potential to clean up the mess but no..

On the other hand, NBT mein they actually understood that a track was not working and turned it around so beautifully..

Thats' because NBT had a genuinely good and humble team unlike KK who are so full of themselves

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

"I am glad I had seen Pari working in JA "! and know what a top class talented actress she is"! Or else I am sure if I watch her only in PB I won't go for other show ever just for her"! Hell I start watching this for her only "! For me PB start with her and end with her charchters butchering"! 

"No HS no Mini for me "! cause for them she is no one and nothing"! The more they try to make her happy they're the one hurt her in worse way possible"! 

"Or shall I say writers even if they have personal grudge with Pari"! than to they have no right to mockery of relation, mockery of emotion , mockery of real life people struggle"! No right mean no right"! 

"even if they do they should get the damn ball's! to accept they betray the viewers and actors"! " end refering the show as progressive one based on reality"!

Edited by Rashmisingh9151 - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

There were some so powerful scenes in PB that even NBT seems pale in comparison...but yes the ending of NBT was so much more peaceful 😭

Mohan-Nanhi were special but she was a kiddo when she met Mohan and her father was not in the world anymore...Minnie had a lot more complications in her life being a teenager so I would never compare the two 

p.s. just my two cents

PB had a more realistic approach to it. It was  also a story of empowerment. which the writers changed later on. the stories are entirely different. But NBT stays with me for the good character sketches. It was ashnoors acting as the 8 year old child who lost her father and was dealing with it which pulled me to watch it. But mohan character was such that such me man moh liya. I acually would like to have a person like mohan in any form of relationship in my life and i have never felt this for any character.

Also mohan was a fighter. He never gave up on his relations and never tried to fit himself in a label with Nanhi

Also here the whole Mini Babita was much hyped about. HS-mini ka they have showed mini putting babita way above HS. it was not the case in NBT all relations were balanced and it was never about only about one person

Also in NBT the makers realised the bond between Mohan nanhi and gave it its due importance. It was not put on the back like in the case of PB after the marriage