Connection Hi Toh Ni Bana, Kitni Khoshish Ki - Aa Jao Saarey - Upd P 1 - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I haven't watched Kunal's work. Will have to give it a shot. 

Chetan Pandit. That guy is just... Also, Varun Kapoor - he had so much potential but haven't seen him in something major after Swaragini.

I am so glad Varun is back on screen. 

AD is hands-on my favorite. 

@bold you should...he is a fab actor and so underrated just like AD...I won't rate any character but Mohan Bhatnagar was very special but now that I have seen Hanuman Singh, I really don't know whom do I like more 😳

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

I remember Megha receiving a backlash for not trusting Mohan and cursing her marriage with him over lost Addu... But they rectified her later and showed her standing for him as a true wife... Even Nanhi fought the world for him... MB and Kunal were made for each other... 

I especially loved the line when the grown up Addu with full of hatred says to MB that what do u have with u that both my mother and sister are willing to fight the world for u... Man..

@bold That whole track was the best in season 2

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Resham

I remember Megha receiving a backlash for not trusting Mohan and cursing her marriage with him over lost Addu... But they rectified her later and showed her standing for him as a true wife... Even Nanhi fought the world for him... MB and Kunal were made for each other... 

I especially loved the line when the grown up Addu with full of hatred says to MB that what do u have with u that both my mother and sister are willing to fight the world for u... Man..

Megha deserved the backlash.. though I did get her state too.. but still.. what she and Nanhi did to Mohan was cruel.. but how beautiful was the redemption.. when the time came to choose, Megha chose Mohan above Addu and everyone else.. Nanhi too.. that's why I said.. no character was perfect and every character was willing to accept that.. Megha and Mohan's lovestory was actually a true depiction of finding love in second chances.. and the bond of Mohan and Nanhi❤️😭 God I can discuss that show fpr pages

MG_Inactive thumbnail

There were some so powerful scenes in PB that even NBT seems pale in comparison...but yes the ending of NBT was so much more peaceful 😭

Mohan-Nanhi were special but she was a kiddo when she met Mohan and her father was not in the world anymore...Minnie had a lot more complications in her life being a teenager so I would never compare the two 

p.s. just my two cents

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Remember when Mohan was supposedly dying? His claim that Mohan Megha cannot be separated even by death❤️ the whole Raghu track was filmy but so adorable.. 

When Mohan Megha both tried to hide from each other that the guy living with them is not Addu because they did not want to hurt each other.. Mohan putting mehndi on Nanhi..

So many  beautiful scenes

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Remember when Mohan was supposedly dying? His claim that Mohan Megha cannot be separated even by death❤️ the whole Raghu track was filmy but so adorable.. 

When Mohan Megha both tried to hide from each other that the guy living with them is not Addu because they did not want to hurt each other.. Mohan putting mehndi on Nanhi..

So many  beautiful scenes

I loved Mohan-Addu scenes, the fake Addu I mean 😆 hated the real one

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

There were some so powerful scenes in PB that even NBT seems pale in comparison...but yes the ending of NBT was so much more peaceful 😭

Mohan-Nanhi were special but she was a kiddo when she met Mohan and her father was not in the world anymore...Minnie had a lot more complications in her life being a teenager so I would never compare the two 

p.s. just my two cents

Actually being a kid, it's harder to accept another man in your father's place.. a teenager can get that.. a kid cannot like Addu was not able to

But all Nanhi cared about was her mother's happiness.. nothing else.. Nanhi was with her Spiderman and mother at every step.. after the redemption, she was willing to fight tooth and nail for him.. 

Her father was a nice man and yet even in the worst phase, it was only Mohan who held that father's place in her life

NBT portrayed every impactful scene with simplicity.. Megha stopping Mohan from leaving after her husband's innocence was proved, the track with prateik in office, Rashmi track, ridhima track.. the meeting again after leap.. everything was portrayed in the simplest and most beautiful manner

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

I loved Mohan-Addu scenes, the fake Addu I mean 😆 hated the real one

Fake Addu waa adorable.. the way he hugged Mohan before going away.. it was so emotional and touching

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Fake Addu waa adorable.. the way he hugged Mohan before going away.. it was so emotional and touching

Yes it was so so beautiful..actually in the second season I liked him better with Mohan coz I never really warmed upto the adult Nanhi 

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Actually being a kid, it's harder to accept another man in your father's place.. a teenager can get that.. a kid cannot like Addu was not able to

But all Nanhi cared about was her mother's happiness.. nothing else.. Nanhi was with her Spiderman and mother at every step.. after the redemption, she was willing to fight tooth and nail for him.. 

Her father was a nice man and yet even in the worst phase, it was only Mohan who held that father's place in her life

NBT portrayed every impactful scene with simplicity.. Megha stopping Mohan from leaving after her husband's innocence was proved, the track with prateik in office, Rashmi track, ridhima track.. the meeting again after leap.. everything was portrayed in the simplest and most beautiful manner

I agree but the bigamy track just spoiled the essence of the show for me..anyways