Connection Hi Toh Ni Bana, Kitni Khoshish Ki - Aa Jao Saarey - Upd P 1 - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

The thing with EK shows is they give you the best kind of exposure.. And you also get to display a range of emotions.. for instance, I saw Erica being lauded for her emotional scenes in the current track... And if there is one thing EK is known for, its valuing loyalty and hard work.. she truly does make sure her actors get the best, until of course someone crosses her the long way.. but even in that case, the character does not suffer.. she simply replaces the said actor or actress.. at least at illogical hi sahi, hai tou

Here you the makers literally destroyed the Essence of the story.. I mean they took a turn no one could have thought possible.. pathetic reallt

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Acha?

I never saw it that way. For me, I'm just another fan in a long list of so many. If he even likes a comment of mine, itna hi kaafi hai. Reply aur DM bhej na are just bonuses.

kaunsa VM tweet kiya tha AD ko that he liked so much?

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

EXACTLY.

She was SO GOOD in KRPKAB and KZK just threw away that skill level. People felt she couldn't act but the effing role was such a doormat, what could she do? People still think she can't act and that's such a bad thing to feel, cause I know she's so talented.

frankly i liked Erica more than Shaheer in that show. She was quite good. ive watch KZK on and off and even i dont find her good there. she is not made for such kind of roles i guess. Dev was just irritating i could never grow to like him.

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I haven't watched Kunal's work. Will have to give it a shot. 

Chetan Pandit. That guy is just... Also, Varun Kapoor - he had so much potential but haven't seen him in something major after Swaragini.

I am so glad Varun is back on screen. 

AD is hands-on my favorite. 

Have you watched NBT? Kunal is fab in that. Mohan is a wonderful character which has always stayed with me. if i have to pick the best character ive seen on TV ill pick him. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naq5

Have you watched NBT? Kunal is fab in that. Mohan is a wonderful character which has always stayed with me. if i have to pick the best character ive seen on TV ill pick him. 

No, I haven't watched it but heard a lot about it. 

Best character? Even over HS?

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Erm... no. Why?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Mohan bhatnagar was a class apart... Hanuman Singh se bohut agey.. that guy was just something else❤️ his bond with Nanhi. His deep love for Megha.. everything was just perfect.. he was human.. he had his flaws.. but man was he the most perfect character ever.. season 1 of NBT is miles ahead of PB.. it does not hold a torch to that it.. it was realistic and yet.. sigh.. NBT is my fav Indian show.. nothing could ever come close to that show or Mr and Mrs bhatnagar

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have to agree on NBT 1 being the best of the executions for ITV.. And MB was one iconic character.... He still stays with me and whenever I feel to watch some good I go back and watch that show... Kunal played MB so well... Even for that matter though the story was absurd in NBT2 but Kunal owned MB like anything... Yes he is still the most best character defined on ITV till date despite all his flaws...his chemistry with Nanhi was really the best..and he played a father to the T despite being only 30 at that time to the grown ups... HS falls a bit short then... 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

I have to agree on NBT 1 being the best of the executions for ITV.. And MB was one iconic character.... He still stays with me and whenever I feel to watch some good I go back and watch that show... Kunal played MB so well... Even for that matter though the story was absurd in NBT2 but Kunal owned MB like anything... Yes he is still the most best character defined on ITV till date despite all his flaws...his chemistry with Nanhi was really the best..and he played a father to the T despite being only 30 at that time to the grown ups... HS falls a bit short then... 

True.. the best thing about the show was everyone was willing to accept their mistakes and rectify it.. be it Nanhi, Megha or Mohan.. Megha's trust on Mohan during the pathetic 2nd marriage track, her love confession, their love during the paralysis track.. damn the show rains the best one with all characters given due importance.. perfecf

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I remember Megha receiving a backlash for not trusting Mohan and cursing her marriage with him over lost Addu... But they rectified her later and showed her standing for him as a true wife... Even Nanhi fought the world for him... MB and Kunal were made for each other... 

I especially loved the line when the grown up Addu with full of hatred says to MB that what do u have with u that both my mother and sister are willing to fight the world for u... Man..