Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I think this is that imaginary phone call scene that Hannie_Fan was talking about.

yes looks like it

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just watch out for Hannie scene... It was too good.... After that avoid the drama.... Anirudh Ashnoor both nailed it..... It was that fabulous.... šŸ‘šŸ¼

Kakul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sirf ek babita hi to backward soch ki h .....according to KK

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

I couldnā€™t watch the start 4-5 minutes. I think nothing major happened there. Mini told Dadu-beeji about Australia and also the fact that Babita doesnā€™t know about it. NB heard it and asked Mini to go there not only for her betterment but Babitaā€™s betterment also. As she feels Mini always saved Babita and now Babita is assuming life to be very easy . She expresses her disappointment to them about the shop. In Night at NBā€™s terrace HS asks Mini about Australia (both are in tears) This is a very beautiful scene and it would be difficult for me to express it in words. Hannie Return to Haveli and Babes asks HS  did He scold Mini or notšŸ™„ HS says ā€œMini jaarahi haiā€ and Babita thinks Mini raat ko ghumne jaarahi haišŸ™„ She goes upstairs to bring Raita Hannie discuss that it is difficult to tell Babita about Australia as both canā€™t hurt her. One policeman comes to Haveli for taking keys . HS asks Mini to bring keys from drawer. She gave him the key and then found Ashokā€™s letter in the drawer . She read it and confronted HS.

Precap- Maa Beti fight

Even after HS clearly said he thinks mini is right regarding shop babita still thinks he will scold mini. šŸ˜µ what is wrong with her. She's behaving worse than a 5 year old. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gur check AD's story on insta

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mujhe sirf hs ka emotions dil ko choo gaya. Mini kabhi hs ke pyaar ko samajh hi nahi paayi. Poor guy. As per precap may be minni tells babita that ashok might have written something abt you, which u dont want to reveal, babita feels bad and says dont u trust your mother. Pata nahi kya naya siyapaa hai

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hannie scene. 

Today HS was so broken with minis going. How is he going to survive without her. 

Babita HS relation not having an emotional connect with him having to say yes to everything and Mini going away is going to affect him badly

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I didn't watch the confrontation part... I deliberately skipped it.. Didn't wanted to lose the essence of the earlier Hannie scene.... 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

I couldnā€™t watch the start 4-5 minutes. I think nothing major happened there. Mini told Dadu-beeji about Australia and also the fact that Babita doesnā€™t know about it. NB heard it and asked Mini to go there not only for her betterment but Babitaā€™s betterment also. As she feels Mini always saved Babita and now Babita is assuming life to be very easy . She expresses her disappointment to them about the shop. In Night at NBā€™s terrace HS asks Mini about Australia (both are in tears) This is a very beautiful scene and it would be difficult for me to express it in words. Hannie Return to Haveli and Babes asks HS  did He scold Mini or notšŸ™„ HS says ā€œMini jaarahi haiā€ and Babita thinks Mini raat ko ghumne jaarahi haišŸ™„ She goes upstairs to bring Raita Hannie discuss that it is difficult to tell Babita about Australia as both canā€™t hurt her. One policeman comes to Haveli for taking keys . HS asks Mini to bring keys from drawer. She gave him the key and then found Ashokā€™s letter in the drawer . She read it and confronted HS.

Precap- Maa Beti fight

Thanks a lot for the update.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Omggg, today's episode... HS & Minnie were just.... 

Jean, you're gonna have to brace yourself today. It was just on another level.

DAMN, I HATE YOU KK SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS TO THEM!!