Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Part- 6

Mumbai at present.....

Maan gets another call from Mohan... This time Maan attends his call.....

Mohan: Maan, Maan, where are you?

Maan: Mumbai, I'm going back, I'm at the airport

Mohan: what? You won't stay back?

Maan: I can't

Mohan: not even for the new office launch

Maan is now confused... this is a new plan of dadi....

Maan: what branch? 

Maan is puzzled....

Mohan: hare KC's new business venture, we are expanding for Vicky, didn't I tell you that day

Maan: nahi toh

Mohan: you must have forgotten, you have changed a lot these days, you are looking lost, what's wrong Maan? Dadi is always worried about you only

Maan: you all take care of Dadi

Mohan: what about you? We are all concerned about you Maan, just stay with us for a while

Maan: no I can't stay here

Mohan: ok then, you just stay and help Vicky set up his new'office

Maan: what are you talking about? What about KC?

Mohan: now that Vicky has got married I want him to have his own business, a new branch of KC, Maan you know Vicky is still playful and careless, only you can help him

Màan: par chachaji, you know I hate this place, how can I stay back?

Mohan: Maan just forget the past, this time it'll be different, and it's only a couple of weeks, once Vicky is set you can leave

Maan : but where are we going to start this new business?

Mohan is confused.... Where? Where are  you now?

Maan: I already told you I'm in Mumbai

Mohan: That's why I asked, our new business venture is also in Mumbai only

Mohan quickly cooks up a new story...

Maan: are you sure?

Mohan: you first tell me, can't you do this small favour for your little brother? are you in?

Maan : OK 

Maan agrees reluctantly....

Then Maan thanks the officer for his help and says that there's a change in his schedule and he is going to stay back a little longer...

Maan returns to the hotel and calls Dadi... Dadi must be still thinking about him only... He just left without telling anyone.... Now that Vicky is also married it's only Maan left alone... 

Dadi is little angry and doesn't answer his call... She is also a Khurana haina? Maan wouldn't give up until dadi picks up his call..... Dadi finally attends the call but doesn't speak to him....

Maan: dadima, mein toh phir se har gaya

Maan's voice is broken and dadi is so much worried to hear that... 

Dadi: Maan bete aap teek toh haina? Aap ki tabyat toh teek haina?

Maan: haan, I've stayed back as you wished, you won dadi, you must be happy now

Dadi thinks that it's not Maan's loss but actually his win only for his life is here in India which he has to claim back....

Dadi: bahut achche bete, I'm really happy now, when are you coming to Delhi?

Maan: Delhi, kabhi nahi, I'm staying here in Mumbai for a couple of weeks and would go back

Dadi: what? Ye Mohan bhi na

Actually dadi had planned to start a branch at Chandigarh or Noida so that Maan would stay with them and they can persuade him to come back to the family... Or maybe find a new girl for him, and no mistakes this time... Dadi had seen a few girls in the wedding... Rupa's ( Vicky's bride) cousin and a friend of hers... Dadi has already started her duty.... And there is always Pari, Arjun's cousin sister whom Maan has already met at Annie's wedding... But would he remember her?

There is no word from dadi....

Maan: what happened Dadi? 

Dadi: kuch nahi bete, humme thoda aaram karna hai, waise ab hum budde ho gaye na? hum baad mein baat karenge

Dadi has to first talk to Mohan, don't know what he has done ....

Mohan tells dadi that he couldn't think of anything else but only wanted to stop Maan and he has successfully done his job... Dadi has to be happy that her potha is in India even if not with her... Dadi asks Mohan to speeden up the process before Maan changes his mind... She knows Maan is smart enough to catch their plan...

Mohan immediately makes arrangements with his friends in Mumbai for Maan's stay in an apartment of one Mr. Raghav Scindia.... Raghav is a very good friend of Mohan and he also knows the Khurana pariwar... Actually he is still at Delhi only after attending Vicky's wedding.... Mohan went to see him in person and asked him to help him in starting their new venture at Mumbai... Raghav readily makes all the arrangements from Delhi itself....

Now that Maan has a new assignment he can easily forget about his own personal life and concentrate on the business venture... Maan also has a business mind just like Madan and he likes challenges... The only keep him going these days... Madan sends Adi to assist Maan... Next day Adi joins Maan and they shift to the apartment.... Adi asks Maan to meet one Munna Bhai, (he takes pride in his name), a real estate agent and also construction materials broker... It is said that there is no one in the field that he doesn't know and having contact with him is like free ad in AIR and he helps make contacts easily.. Maan doesn't believe in all this he believes in himself and his strategies.. but as Mohan too wants Maan to just meet that guy once Maan agrees to meet him....

They go meet him at a coffee shop... Adi recognises him and calls him... It's not that difficult to find him... His name might be Munna Bhai but he looks like Circuit (Arshad Warsi)....

Adi: bhai idher dekho

Maan doesn't like him much... He behaves as if he is the owner of the Mumbai City itself....

MB: halo ji aao aao welcome to Mumbai meri Jaan

Maan: Adi make it fast, I don't have the time for all this 

Adi: yes sir

MB: toh aap yahan naye naye aaya ho, don't worry munna bhai haina? 

Adi's famous laughter... Ha ha ha ha

Maan stares Adi....

Maan: let's talk business, what do you have?

MB: Saab aap zaroor jeetoge, AAP sahi jagah jo pohunchgaye na

Maan: Adi you talk to him and come, I'm leaving

Adi: ji sir

Maan leaves not knowing where to go... He is constantly reminded of Geet... Maan heads to the beach and takes a stroll along the beach trying to calm his wavering mind... Or is he here looking forward to meeting someone... Maybe she'll come here with that guy... They say beach is the meeting point for the couples... Couple? Why would Maan think so? Maan is pretty confident that he is her partner, else Geet is not comfortable hugging guys... She might have changed her looks but Geet Handa will always be unique as she was 5 years back....

Maan agrees to stay back till Annie's wedding... Dadi is so happy... She has got 3 months and she can turn the world upside down in these 3 months... if one marriage took her son away from her then she could hold back her grandson with another marriage, haina? 

Maan feels comfortable staying at the OH and they respect his privacy... Maan meets Arjun and he likes him, he is more or less like Vicky only, here people get married so early.... 

Dadi has been thinking about reviving their contacts back in their native place, Hoshiarpur. They had no contacts since that broken wedding proposal of Madan... Khuranaji's ego didn't let him go back... So no one has gone there, munshiji takes care of their fields and he cames to Delhi every year to give the accounts for that year and also invite them to celebrate Baisakhi in their farm.... But even after Khuranaji left, Mohan didn't have the time for that... He has struggled alone  to take care of KC... 

This time with Annie's wedding coming around, dadi wants to invite the whole of Hoshiarpur and make sure no one forgets the Khuranas.... Most of them would have forgotten even Savitri ji for she had stayed only for a couple of months there before she came to Delhi... But they all know Amarnath ji and they respect him very much... He is the one who got into a successful business and also the first to mechanise his farm.... He used to visit Hoshiarpur every year to join the Baisakhi celebrations... Savitri ji went with him in the beginning but later stayed back with their sons who were busy with their studies...

Dadi is very eager to meet the Handas, a very dear friends of the Khuranas... Harpal Handa aka Darji was like a brother to Khuranaji, he was a good friend and more like family... Whenever Khuranaji went to Hoshiarpur, he either dinned with the Handas or food came from Handa house for him.... But later Khuranaji totally ignored Hoshiarpur and it's people... his pride stopped him from meeting that girl's family... And also he thought he lost his respect and reputation with the villagers....

Dadi went to Hoshiarpur first to get to know the people around, she received a warm welcome and the hospitality at the villages is always special, from the heart and no fake show offs... they also didn't have any hard feelings for Khuranaji... they knew it was only his son's mistake... Love affairs are still considered to be taboo back in Hoshiarpur... People still try to get their daughters married off at the earliest possible... Daughter is considered the pride of a family and the whole family's maanmaryada is to be safeguarded by the daughters...  just like darji is worried about Geet.... 

Dadi goes to meet Darji and he feels sorry for the loss of Amarnath ji... When savitri ji wishes to extend their friendship to the next generations darji welcomes it happily...

She then tells them about Annie's wedding... she wants the whole Handa pariwar to come and take part in the wedding without fail... Darji invites the Khuranas to celebrate Baisakhi with them... Everyone except Vicky go to Hoshiarpur including Maan.. Vicky has to go shopping for the wedding suits along with Arjun to Bangalore as per plan.... Vicky wants Maan to come with the boys so the boys have a ball together and Maan would also get to know his brother and brother in law better....but as always dadi has other plans for Maan... though Maan didn't want to go dadi insisted that Maan comes and visits their native place once for there is no guarantee that Maan would ever come back to India again...

So the Handas and the Khuranas come together for our beloved Maneet Milan... Even at Hoshiarpur Maan prefers his camping than staying at their farm house.... He is yet to become one of them... Dadi is ready to give him space until he is comfortable....

That's when Maan met Geet when he saved Geet and her friends from the bullies... The Khuranas have been there for a week... they have already met the Handas except for Maan who stayed on his own... 

The next day after Maan drops Geet at the Handa house Darji invites them for lunch... Dadi strictly orders Maan to come with them for she wants everyone to know her elder potha... She doesn't want to miss any opportunity to establish Maan as her potha and very much part of the Khuranas... She is very particular that Maan never feels left alone... Maan is surprised when they go to the Handa house and is feeling very happy anyway.. this is strange because he was not so happy to meet some strangers and pretend to be friends all of a sudden... Their dadajis may have been friends but the others are mere strangers... They don't know each other, but Maan doesn't know that in India if a Kapoor is friends with a Khanna then the entire Kapoor family is friends with the entire Khanna family... 

As he steps in the house his eyes start searching for those eyes that he is already familiar with.... 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm! 

Part 6

amazing update! 

great that Mohan convinced Maan to stay! of cos dadi is happy! but Maan will be in Mumbai.

Maan thinking about Geet!

update soon

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Nice, but very confusing about the past and present, the story seems to be going back and forth and I’m not understanding if the scene I am reading is in past or present. I thought Annie wedding was in present when I again read that’s when Maan met Geet when he rescued her.. and at the end It says he was searching for those eyes ... waiting eagerly for next but with little clarity on timeline of events.. all said and done I’m enjoying the story very much

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 6 

I'm glad that Mohan managed to convince Maan

to stay back in India though he is not in Delhi

and with his family but he is in India

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: babelicious

Nice, but very confusing about the past and present, the story seems to be going back and forth and I’m not understanding if the scene I am reading is in past or present. I thought Annie wedding was in present when I again read that’s when Maan met Geet when he rescued her.. and at the end It says he was searching for those eyes ... waiting eagerly for next but with little clarity on timeline of events.. all said and done I’m enjoying the story very much

I understand.... But updating with mobile is pretty difficult...

I just want to update regularly... I'll try to be clear....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part- 7

Past.... Hoshiarpur... At the Handa house.... Khuranas visit the Handas..

Maan is still thinking about that pardha girl and is worried not to see her anywhere.... He is quickly scanning every corner for a glimpse of her....

Dadi: hare Maan bete, aap kadhe kadhe Kya dekh rahe hai? Yahan aayiye

Dadi wants to introduce her potha to everyone, specially Darji.. Maan comes forward still looking for her... Dadi is worried that darji'll take it disrespectful for Maan is not giving attention to Darji... 

Dadi: oh kya haina? Hummare Maan Ko aaise phurane zamaane ka ghar bahut pasand hai, unko aaise architecture pe bahut interest hai, haina Maan?

Actually Maan too takes note of the old British age bungalow which darji bought from a British officer who shifted to England after independence.... but now he is more desperate to see the face of that mysterious girl... 

Dadi: Maan bete, darji ka ashirwad lijiye

Thankfully Annie had taught this ashirwad culture to Maan haina... Maan bends down and gets Darji's blessings....

After a brief introduction of MSK they all settle for lunch...

Annie: hare Geet Kahan hai?

Rajji: Geet didi upar

Pummy(Brij's wife): Rajjiiii...., Geet Apne Nani ke ghar gayi hai, Amritsar

Rajji just nods her head....

Maan gets curious, Pinky was telling something about Nani and Amritsar... Then she must be Geet... So she finally went to Amritsar... Maan is little disappointed...

After dinner and lassi they all sit and talk in the backyard... Everyone one has a friend except for Maan... No one his age... Brij has gone out... 

Rajji has become a fan of Annie and her style... She keeps questioning Annie... Dadi is busy talking about the old days with Darji...

Yamuna and Mohan discuss Annie's wedding and also enquire about Geet's wedding plans with Maninder, Mohinder and their wifes...

Maan decides to take a tour of the house... Geet's like brother Teeto comes and joins Maan... He tries to signal something to Maan which Maan couldn't understand... He then holds Maan's hands and takes him upstairs.... 

Maan is confused... What's he upto? Teeto then leaves Maan infront of a locked room(just the latch is on and not a real lock) and runs down as his mother calls him seeing him missing... Maan tries to follow him downstairs when he hears a soft voice from inside the locked room... 

"Teeto Teeto" 

Maan looks in the direction of the voice... He is pleasantly surprised to see those Hazel eyes looking through the window panes.. she is here only... 

Maan keeps staring her.. Geet has seen him from up here and is afraid that he might tell something about his dropping her last night or about the bullies... So she asked Teeto to bring him up without anyone's knowledge...

Maan keeps looking into her eyes.. Geet feels uncomfortable and tries to get his attention...

Geet: suniye ohh aap yahan Kyun aaye ho?

What a stupid question? Maan didn't come here on his own, he was deliberately brought here by her sepoy... Haina? 

Maan: what? What do you want?

Maan comes to the point directly... Maybe she wants him to unlock the door... Maan opens the door and is about to enter when Geet rushes to stop him... She goes and almost  collides on him... Maan thinks that she'll blame him for that too... He moves back and stops her just holding her by her arms... Geet stops and is very tensed... Maan wonders why she is always under pressure...

Geet: woh woh

She is so scared that someone would come... She keeps looking out constantly...

Maan is in no mood to listen... He is mesmerized by her beautiful face.. he was just waiting to see her face and has been imagining a few faces to fit those beautiful eyes... She looked nothing like what he imagined.. she has got her own charm with a simple yet magical look...

Geet: woh thanks

So she finally has the courtesy to thank him... She has called him for that only... But why is she locked up here while her family lied that she is out of town...Maan needs answers...

Maan: what's wrong with you? What did you do that your family has locked you here?

Geet nods her head fiercely.... Nahi nahi

Maan: what? 

Geet is so terrified...why is she so scared? Is she hiding something from her family? Her friend was telling something about helping her..

Maan: what have you done? Who are those rascals? Do you know them?

Geet tries to stop him talking...if anybody hears him then she'll get into trouble...

Geet: sshhh sshhh

She goes and closes his mouth with her hand... But her hands are bruised( from last night's punishment) ... She cries in pain as she takes off her hands quickly and hides them behind before Maan could see...

Maan: woh tere haath Ko kya ho gaya?

Geet: kuch nahi

Maan: why do you keep lying? What did you do? You can tell me, I'll help you

Maan catches hold of her hand and looks at the bruises...

Maan: what's this?

Rajji comes in search of Maan... Dadi is looking for Maan ...she is afraid Maan left without anyone's knowledge...

Rajji: Geet didi Geet didi

Maan leaves her hand and moves back... Rajji is worried seeing the door open...

Maan pretends as if he doesn't know Geet... Geet is relieved...

Maan: woh ye Kamra locked Kyun hai? Aur ye yahan kya kar rahi hai? 

Rajji is feeling guilty for her family hiding Geet...

Rajji: woh didi ki tabyat teek nahi hai

Teeto comes after Rajji....

Teeto: rajji didi Darji aapko doondh rahe hai, aap inke saath kya kar rahe ho? Darji Ko patha chala toh aap bhi Geet didi ki tarah mar kaooge

Maan is shocked... How they beat the poor girl like an animal?

Maan: rajji, sach sach batho, warna mein darji Ko bhulaoonga

Rajji is afraid....

Rajji: woh kal didi Ko kissi ne drop Kiya tha na?

Maan: toh kya hai? Woh kahin ghoom ho gayi toh kissi ne ussko lift diya hoga

Rajji: par woh didi kissi paraye mard ke saath aayi thi na? Issiliye

Now Maan understands why Geet wanted him to drop her at Pinky's place... It's all his fault... He feels he has unnecessarily troubled this innocent girl thinking that he is helping her...

He should always remember that this is not Canada and moreover this is a strange place... everything is a puzzle for him here.... 

Teeto: rajji didi, Brij veerji aapko bhulathe hai

Rajji runs down with Teeto...

Geet: sshh 

She pleads Maan to leave and keep silent....

Maan now listens to her and leaves without further arguments... As he is about to leave he finds Geet peeping through the window and her eyes stuck on the latch...

Maan smiles: I have locked it as it was before

Maan keeps staring into her eyes... He feels sorry for her and wants to do something for her, in a way he has been the reason for her plight...

Maan: shall I tell you something?

Geet listens to him keenly....

Maan: you should fight back if you haven't done anything wrong

Maan believes self help is the best help.... She has to take charge of her life....

Maan leaves reluctantly for if he stays there any longer Geet would again be punished for no fault of hers...

Geet starts to think about what he said all night....

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 7

nice update! well written! 

Maan restless to meet Geet! 

finally they meet! hate Geet's family! 

of cos Maan is shocked seeing Geet's condition! liked that he wants to help Geet!

great seeing his concern for Geet! 

Maan tells Geet to fight back! hope she heeds his advice.

update soon

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Aww poor thing, felt so bad seeing what happened to Geet and her situation at home. Monstrous  family. Maan was eager to meet those beautiful eyes and is I’m glad he understood her condition the first time they met without any drag.. He is affected, and is feeling bad . Eagerly looking forward to their next meeting

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 6 

Dadi tries to introduce Maan to Darji

but he was more interested in gazing around for the 

hazel eye girl 

and when Teto brings upstairs to Geet and Maan learns about her

punishment all because he dropped her off outside her house 

but her punishment is bad as her family locks her up in a room 

Maan wants to help her but he advices her

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice update 

maan feel sorry for geet as she get punishment with out fault n advice her to fight for herself