Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 4

lovely update! superbly written! 

how does Geet know Dev?

What her equation with Dev and is family?

can understand Geet's dilemma! so she did see Maan! 

interesting past... so Maan helped Geet.

Gosh her family are so strict

update soon

thanks for the pm

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Very nice update. Geet realizes It was Maan at the airport. Who is Dev? I’m afraid she’s married coz she said Maaji ... I hope not. 

Flashback from Geet’s pov. So they met. And how! He looked affected by her in the first meeting though he could be in denial abt that.. let’s see what happens next

taahir004 thumbnail

Really sorry for such late comments

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 2 

Maan is hurt as Geet has forgotten their past and moved on 

while he still is stuck in their past 

so in the past when Maan first came to India he finally met 

Mr Saxena who knew both his parents and his father's family 

Maan has lost both his parents and he is all alone 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 3 

Was such an Awesome Chapter 

At present Maan's flight had taken off without him

and he blames Geet for this yet at the same time it seems

like he craves to hear or speak to Geet 

in past Maan was truly welcomed by the Khurana family warmly and with lots of love

each and every member just took to him 

and when he tells them his father and mother are no more 

they all sad but very worried about Maan

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 4 

Geet is married to Dev 

so Maan will have to move on in his life 

Brij is a cruel brother 

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part- 5

Back to the past.....

Maan keeps looking at dadi who signals him to come near.... Maan goes and hugs her like some magic... It's the Khurana connection...

Maan: thanks for all your love but it's time for me to take leave

Everyone is shocked to hear that... 

Dadi: aap jaa skathe bete, par pehle aap ko apne past Ko jaannaa hoga, itne dhoor aa hi gaye toh sab kuch jaanke jaao

Dadi takes Maan to her room... She shows some albums of Madan's childhood and also Amarnath Khurana's...

Dadi: this is your dadaji... you have got your attitude from him only

Maan is not so interested... Madan has never said anything about them... Not even Sheetal... then why should Maan bother now?

Dadi reads his mind clearly...

Dadi: Maan, you know Madan is my ladla and he waa so loving and caring...but his anger and faltu zidd destroyed everything, I won't let that happen again to another Khurana, look who is suffering for his deeds? 

Dadi is talking about Maan only and Maan too gets that.... Dadi continues the story of Madan...

Madan was so smart and intelligent, he always looked for new opportunities and wanted to take risks and expand the business... He proposed the idea of construction along with real estate... Your dadaji was very sceptical initially but he had to accept for your father was so adamant and told that he would do it on his own anyway if Khuranaji didn't agree... Then with the help of that engineer Kishoreji... dadi pauses and looks at Maan for his reactions...but there is none...he doesn't know about kishoreji either... She continues with a sigh... Madan successfully completed his first project and it did great business... We made a huge fortune and then your dadaji agreed to start KC.... Madan took it under his control and Khuranaji too believed in his potential... kishoreji was with your father always and he was a big support for him... But kishoreji died in an accident while he went to procure construction materials for KC... Madan felt that we were responsible for the mishap somehow and took pity on his only daughter Sheetal...

That's when Maan takes keen interest and looks at dadi for her reaction..

Dadi: yes, that's your mother, she was so innocent and naive, she was only sixteen when all this happened, Madan started helping her taking care of her needs and then it all happened like a dream, I knew Sheetal very well, she was such a good soul and didn't know anything about the outside world, her life revolved around her father and when he left she didn't know how she will survive

Maan: you know she remained the same till the end, for her your son and her son remained the universe, she never thought behind that and didn't even think about herself, she didn't take care of her health, neither did your son took care of her

Maan is still angry and dadi could see why he has turned out to be so cold and emotionless...

Dadi: I know she was such a sweet girl,even I wanted Madan to support her but things turned out different, Khuranaji wished to marry off Sheetal to some good guy from our relation and take care of her like one of our family, but Madan wanted to make her his family... 

Maan: what's the difference? both wanted to help maa

Dadi: but there was a huge difference, Khuranaji had already fixed Madan's marriage with one of our family friend's daughter, he had made a promise and he always keeps up his words. Maybe Madan promised Sheetal to be her future, god only knows what happened but the Khurana pariwar broke with your father leaving us

Dadi is in tears....Maan could feel her pain... He knows the loss of family...  that pain... He is not new to it... He wanted to console dadi... But he didn't know if he had any right over this family... He is scared to own them for he doesn't want to suffer another loss...

Dadi: I've been living with this guilt that I should have supported Madan, I knew only he could give the life Sheetal deserved, but I couldn't go against your dadaji... You know something, it's a family secret, you Khuranas have a big ego and easily get mad, you always need us to keep you going, to get you out of the troubles you get into because of your anger, Yamuna is lucky that Mohan is not like Khuranaji, he is like me, but poor Sheetal, she must have had a tough time

Maan remembers the past and knows that dadi is right...

Dadi: kash hum unke saath hothe, toh hum unko sambalthe

Dadi is only guilty that she was not there for her bahu to support her whenever she needed...

Maan is overwhelmed with emotion... He doesn't know what to do? After knowing about his parents love for each other he now thinks that his father is not a totally useless villain like he thought but he too loved Sheetal afterall....

Dadi: that's it, so you want to know anything more?

Maan nods his head.... No

Dadi: now I feel relieved, I was just hoping to see Madan once before my death but he beat me there too, he left first, you just remember one thing bete, you are not alone, you have a family here, even when I'm gone don't hesitate to come to them whenever you need a family backup, Yamuna is just like Sheetal, she will always welcome you as her elder son, you'll get to know them if only you could stay with them for a while.. but it's up to you now, there's no compulsion whatsoever, you can stay for the night and leave in the morning, you have a whole night to decide

Dadi calls Nakul and asks him to take Maan to the OH... Dadi has found out that Maan needs some time to accept the new relationship.. Maan too thinks that it's better to decide in the morning.... Something about dadi stops him always.. he wants to be with her....

Next morning Maan packs his bag and is ready to leave.... Maan walks off slowly looking at the place that is supposed to be his home if he ever wanted... but he is still in a confused state.... He thinks he has finished his job here... When he comes to say good bye to the others...  All are happy to see him.... But the mood changes looking at his bag...

Annie: bhai, mere shadi tak toh rukh sakthe, haina?

She is almost begging him.....

Mohan: Maan won't leave us, he is our family now, haina Maan? How I missed Madan bhai? But Vicky is lucky to have his brother by his side to guide him and support him

Vicky: haan bro, you can't leave me alone, I can't handle this shaitan anymore... 

Vicky points to Annie...

Yamuna: Maan is not going anywhere, he has a lot of work here, it's his little sister's wedding and he won't run away from his duties,  he is a very responsible elder brother not like Vicky

Vicky: mom, this is not fair, ab aapka bada beta aagaya toh you'll keep blaming me like this? 

Yamuna: so have you got the quotations from the caterers and wedding planners? 

Vicky: I'll get that tomorrow itself, I'm little busy at KC

Actually Vicky is younger brother of Annie and he is in college...he is in his winter break and Mohan always asks Vicky to be present at KC whenever he gets a break....

Mohan: KC?  when did you last come to KC? I think you must have forgotten the address itself

Vicky: you too brutus?

Mohan gets a call and leaves to KC... 

Mohan: Maan, you take some rest today, tomorrow we'll meet at KC, I have lost faith in your useless brother, now it's all up to you, I know you won't disappoint me

Maan: but I've to leave

Mohan: let's talk about it in the evening 

After Mohan leaves Yamuna calls them for breakfast.... Dadi is still in her prayers... Unusally she is taking a longer time today... She has a lot of prayers now... She wants to stop Maan by any means...

At the BF table...

Yamuna has made all kinds of parathas... She didn't know what's Maan's favourite....

Maan liked all of them... 

Vicky: bhai, mom is so happy today, thanks to you we got such delicious food, nahi toh always the boring aloo parathas

Maan: but these aloo parathas are so good, I'll be more than happy to have them alone

Annie: bhai, please aap ek bar Arjun se baat karlo, waise I only know to make aloo parathas

Vicky: poor Arjun, Annie better leave the cooking to your saas itself, that day you made something

Annie: why? That was paneer tikka

Vicky: lagtha hai ki uss din gas katam ho gaya tha, haina Annie?

Annie: what? Was that uncooked?

Vicky: no no, if not for the gas you would have burnt the kitchen itself, that paneer looked like charcoal

Annie: you idiot, your wife'll come and fry your brain

Yamuna: hare, no talking when you eat, just stop you two, now behave yourself Annie, you are going to your sasuraal soon

Maan: Don't scare Annie, Annie you be yourself wherever go

Maan supports Annie and that is a bit of a pleasant surprise....

Annie: well said bhai, now no one can scare me, I've got my bhai

Vicky: do do bhai Annie, now Arjun Jiju should be the one to be sacred, haina bro?

Maan: haan, whatever it is you just give me a call

Then there is silence... No one wants Maan to go...

Annie just reminds something... There is a lot of things to be finalized for the wedding....

Annie: did you talk to the photographer?

Vicky: oh I was about to, but Arjun Jiju called me to remind about the themes, ohh no, I'll have to call that guy, whose that new guy Annie?

Annie: you forgot to call and fix the wedding planner that Arjun recommended? Oh god bhai, he is so busy what if someone else booked him a already, now what do we do? I'll call Arjun now

Annie is very upset and she calls Arjun to tell him that Vicky has not yet spoken to Shankar, the new wedding planner who is the latest hit in Delhi...  He is so busy that couples fix thier wedding dates according to his schedule.... 

Annie: Arjun, tum Kahan ho? ghar pe? Oh Arjun you know this Vicky, he

Yamuna snatches the mobile from Annie... stupid Annie doesn't know the consequences of telling about Vicky's irresponsibility in front of her in-laws...

Yamuna: namasthe damadji, woh Annie is talking about her elder brother, Maan, we just want you to meet him, here talk to him

She gives the mobile to Maan... Maan has no other go but to answer it...

Arjun: Hallo ji

Arjun is also not aware of any elder brother...it must be some distant relative...

Maan: hai Arjun, congrats on your wedding

Arjun: so bhai, you must be elder than Annie?  I should call you bhai

Maan: you can call me Maan itself

Arjun: ok Maan, I'm eager to meet you, why don't you come with Annie in the evening, we are going to meet the decorators, I think Vicky must have fixed the appointment

Maan: sure, Vicky has got the appointment of the decorators

But Maan is also doubtful.... He has known Vicky now....so saying Maan turns towards Vicky and he blinks... Annie jumps on Vicky and starts hitting him... Yamuna tries to stop Annie... Maan signals her that he'll take care... Yamuna leaves...

Maan: ok then Arjun, let's see in the evening..

Maan cuts the call..... Annie rushes to Maan and hugs him...

Annie: thank you bhai, you are so wonderful, now I need not worry about anything

That's how Maan got to stay that time.....

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm! 

emotional update! nicely written!

great that dadi and Maan spoke! can understand Maan's feelings!

they all want Maan to stay especially dadi! 

update soon 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Maan ready to leave but family make him stay and he accepting the way they making him comfortable as family member

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 5 

Fabulous Part 

The entire Khurana family just wanted Maan to stay 

and he stayed somehow due to Annie's wedding preparations

as Vicky forgot to do his task 

Arjun also speaks to Maan