Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Part - 2

Maan has become blind..... As he struggles to find his way out all he could think of is the sight of Geet with a stranger that too happy.... Why is Maan so confident that if he is going through something not so good then Geet too should be going through the same.... there is our selfish Khurana...if I'm not happy then she should never be happy...he is not that divine Budha kind of guy who wants only happiness for the near and dear even though his life is miserable..... 

If something troubles me then it should obviously trouble you too Geet....how could you forget everything like magic...if she has a magic wand then Maan would like to burrow it from her.... There is nothing in the world that MSK fails but here he feels that he has failed terribly, while Geet has successfully overcome her past and found a way forward while Maan is still stuck in the past....

How could he forget those beautiful days when he went to Hoshiarpur with the entire Khurana pariwar and spent the most memorable and fun filled days of his life there....

5 years back...

It was the Christmas vacation and Maan thought why not take a little journey back into his life and trace his family tree... moreover he has this responsibility hanging over his shoulders for a while...he has to find this Savitri Devi Khurana and give her the news of her son.... 

It's time for Maan to convey this bad news to that person in the picture.... she looks so happy in the picture holding her elder son.... Will she remember him after all these years? will she be there to receive Maan's message or would she be just a news for him? 

Maan is confused but he wants to find the truth about his so called family.... Are they really worth the visit like Madan said or will it be a total waste of time and effort? Maan has never stopped thinking about his father's family... Yes, only his father's family.... How could they be remotely related to Maan when Maan barely considers Madan his family?.....

Maan lands in Delhi with zero clues about what to expect and from where to start.....he first Google's the address at the back of the picture...it's somewhere in old Delhi and this place has changed a lot in these years....this doesn't seem to be a residential area at all and it's purely commercial....there is not even a home where he could ask about their neighbours... It all looks pretty new developed in the past few years only.... How could Maan find anyone to tell him about the people who lived here almost 30 years back? It seems impossible.... 

Maan thinks it's foolish to even think about asking anyone about the people in the picture... But he is not ready to give up without a try....he just asks an old rikhshaw wala to take him to that address.... He looks at Maan suspiciously but seeing that Maan is new to the place maybe to the country itself he decides to make a fortune.... He offers to help Maan if Maan is ready to pa him heavy... He says that it's pretty difficult to find such an old address... Maan thinks that he is right.... He takes Maan around half of Delhi before going to that address... Maan finds some Mobile Phone dealer at that place instead of his ancestral home... They are not some royal descendants and this not some palace... This place which used to be a small residential place then has now been converted into this busy Bazaar....

That rickshaw wala drops Maan at that place and demands 5000rs. Maan had no idea what to do and just gets rid of that cheat by giving him the money... He then goes to the shop and asks about the Khuranas.. but they don't know anything for they are new to the place and don't know much about the previous owners.... They are here for rent and have no contact with the owners for everything is done by middlemen and they just know the a/c no in which they transfer the rent every month....

Maan then comes to the street and start walking looking for clues...he then finds a very old roti shop and thinks that he could find out more from there...he goes and orders food first to befriend the owner who is in his late sixties and Maan thinks he should definitely know the Khuranas.... Maan introduces himself as Maan Singh Khurana and the owner Mr. Dilip Saxena just keeps staring Maan and not showing any interest in what Maan is saying...

Maan: Mr. Saxena halooooo

Saxena: hmm what's your name?

Maan gets a little annoyed that this man didn't even listen to him all the while....

Maan: Maan Maan Khurana

Maan almost shouts so that he would hear this time....it's no use talking to him and Maan thinks it better for him to move and find someone else instead...there could be more people his age or even older who would know his dadaji and dadi as well...they could recognise her picture...

Mr.Saxena seems happy to hear the surname...... And even this time he is not interested in his actual name....

Maan: Mr. Saxena

Saxena: so you are a Khurana?

Saxena seems to be happy to know that Maan is a Khurana

Maan: thank god you are not deaf

Saxena: do you know Madan Khurana?

Maan is a shocked to hear that....

Maan: how do you know him?

Saxena: I just asked you a question, you should answer it not ask me another question, haa the Khurana blood talking

Maan is happy that he knows his family...now he is not bothered to own the Khurana surname....after all someone knows them and is happy to welcome a Khurana.....but how does he know that Maan would know Madan.....

Why not? Maan resembles his father somewhat and the Indians are experts in finding that....you know whenever we see a newborn the first thing we like to see is whom does it resemble...is it the mother's  gene or the father's did it inherit,  just the physical looks....

Maan: mr.saxena, I'm his son

Saxena has a winning pride on his face as if he had discovered something big....

Saxena: mujhe patha tha? I just wanted to confirm

Maan takes out the photo and shows it to him

Saxena looks at it for a long time...maybe he is lost in the past...

Maan: Mr. Saxena I have to meet this Savitri Devi Khurana and give her a message

Saxena: hare she's your dadi, show some respect, and don't call me Mr.saxena, you can call me uncle or just Dilip ji if you are not comfortable

Maan: ok uncle, do you know my dadi's address

Saxena: tum toh angrezon ki tarah hi sochthe ho, it's not your fault, Abhi yahan aagaye haina? Ab tum bhi apna Sanskaar seekh loge

Maan: I didn't come here for any advice

Saxena: I can see Madan now, the same anger and the same hasty reactions, had he been a little patient you wouldn't have come in search of your family

Maan is getting restless....

Maan: is my dadi alive or what? I can't waste my time on unnecessary stories and I just came here to give her a message

Saxena: why didn't Madan come with you? Is he still mad at Khuranaji? 

Maan: how would I know? 

Saxena: I know him, but he loves maaji so much, ye toh aap logon ka faltu gusse ka natheeja hai, poor maaaji had to suffer

Maan controls his anger.....

Saxena: maaji would be happy to see you, and Madan too

Maan: she should be more than happy seeing me for she can never see him now

Saxena: what? 

Maan: he is no more, that's why I'm here to give the news to dadi

Suddenly Dilip's feeling so sad and is almost in tears...now he is more happy to welcome Maan....he just comes out towards Maan signalling Maan to come forward...he then hugs him tight....Maan doesn't know how to react but he doesn't hate it that much... He is ok with it....

Saxena: I'm sorry puthar, this must be so hard for you, good that you have come to the right place now

Maan is now confident that this man will definitely know their current address....

Saxena: do you have any pics of your dad? It's been years since I had seen him

Maan takes out his mobile and shows some pics.... There are Sheetal's pics too

Saxena: how is Sheetal? 

Maan is surprised that he knows his mother too....Maan has no idea whatever happened in INDIA and why his parents ran away.... He thought thay had no one in India and so they went in search of a new life..... Maan becomes eager to know more about his parents....

Maan: you know maa? 

Maan has softened now while thinking of his mother... She was such an innocent and sweet lady.... She loved Madan so much that she blindly followed him to Canada without even thinking for a second...she believed him that much... Maan loves her and misses her a lot for she was the one who took care of him while Madan worked day and night to secure his family's future... After Maan was born Madan was worried about his son and didn't want Maan to suffer for all the decisions he made.... He left all the family and their fortunes at his own risk but Maan deserves all that being a Khurana, so Madan decided to give Maan the same life  that Madan had in India if not better... So Sheetal took the responsibility of bringing up Maan and she gave him all the love and care he missed from his father... Only after her death did Maan loose hope in family and love..... Maan is lost in her thoughts...he looks disturbed....

Saxena: Maan, what happened?

Maan: maa mujhe chodke chali gayi, bahut pehle hi

Saxena is really shocked....so Maan is all alone now...no wonder he looks frustrated.....

Saxena: I can't forget those days and those two, kash Khuranaji itni ziddi nahi hothe

Maan is all ears to hear about his parents, specially Sheetal...

Saxena feels that Maan should meet his dadi immediately.... She'll take of everything.....

Saxena: here take this

He scribbles something in a piece of paper and gives it to Maan....

He gives a chit with the new address. They have shifted to a residential area somewhere in Gurgaon...

Maan thanks him for that and starts to leave....

Saxena stops him....

Saxena: Maan maan

Maan turns back and looks at him...

It's that same officer and he is shocked to see Maan rushing....

Maan comes back to the present....

Officer: Mr.Maan what are you doing here?

Maan is totally confused and doesn't know what he is talking about....

Officer: Mr.Maan it's time for your flight, you are late, hurry

He helps Maan carry his things and takes him along holding his hand...for him Maan looked like a child lost in a mela....but that's what is MSK's condition now...thanks to Geet Handa.....

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fsntastic update superb

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 2

wonderful update. 

as expected Maan is upset seeing Geet happy! he just assumes without knowing anything.

liked the blast into the past.

update soon

thanks for the pm

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous Chapter 

Maan is in constant thoughts of Geet

no matter how much he tries he just cannot forget her 

at first he thought he is imagining Geet at the airport but decides to go

into the direction where she went and there he sees her standing at the gate

for arrivals he thinks that she is stupid still waiting for him but he is shattered to see

her receiving a man 

now Maan feels he should go back to Canada and also move on with his life 

as Geet has moved on 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Nice story, nice concept.. had to read it little patiently.. very interesting and equally confusing in some parts .. So Maan knows Geet I guess from India.. but he still looked very affected & thinking about her like he just saw her yesterday, but again there was a confusion it could be a while since they met coz she seemed to have apparently changed a lot and also lost her innocence.. wondering what could have happened in the last 5 yrs, and hw they met. 

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 3

Maan doesn't know where he is and what's happening.... He is just so confused and keeps moving with that officer....

The last announcement for the boarding comes and yet they have to go a long way.... That officer tries to help Maan somehow but Maan is lost in his thoughts....the flight just takes off as they enter the boarding gate and the officer is the one more disappointed......he regrets that Maan couldn't board the flight though he reached there so early...he feels guilty that it's partly his fault...he offers to help Maan get a ticket in the very next flight to Canada.... Maan gets angry that it's all because of that stupid Geet... Maan has not forget the habit of blaming Geet for everything even after all these years....

Maan decides to wait for the next flight...he waits in the lounge and again he is dragged into the past....

Maan remembers how he met Geet for the first time in Hoshiarpur when dadi and the entire Khurana pariwar camped there for Baisakhi celebrations.... Geet is the pothi of one of Amarnath Khurana's friend darji.... Handas and the Khuranas were pretty close until Khuranas shifted to Delhi and they lost touch...

But dadi is very keen to revive that friendship and the two families come together for Baisakhi celebrations.... One day they have a party at the Handa house while the other day at the Khuranas farm house.... Later they even visit the golden temple together.... It's only during this time did Maan got to know Geet as a chulbhuli innocent girl in her late teens...she was naturally beautiful and her tender age just made her more beautiful and irresistible... Maan couldn't ignore her beauty easily.... Maan is not that kind of guy going after someone but this girl is unique... she is not like anyone else that Maan has come across in Canada.... he has been with a lot of girls but no one was so mysterious and magical... there was something that captivated him and her silence only made him curious.... She was so reserved but her eyes always kept following Maan secretly wherever he went... She was totally smitten and her eyes kept playing hide and seek with his... Maan could feel her staring him and when he tries to catch her red handed she comfortably escapes turning the other way or pretending to be busy in some work.... He just wanted to have a peep into those Hazel eyes and find out what they are looking for.... He was puzzled and excited to see her struggling with her feelings and also scared to accept it... Typical Punjabi gudhi restricted by her culture and her limited exposure......

Maan gets a call.... Maan comes out his thoughts and eagerly takes out his mobile.... He has that tiny belief that it might be her.... Look how stupid MSK has become.... How would Geet know his number? And why would she call him all of a sudden.....

He looks at the caller.... It's not an unknown number... So it's not Geet... Maan is not interested in speaking with anyone but Geet now... 

Maan gets another call.... It's from his cachaji Mohan Khurana.... 

When Maan first entered the Khurana Mansion he was received by Mohan only....

This is going to be a back and forth storyline to make it more interesting...

Back to the past..... 

Maan finally got home.... Nakul comes and tells Mohan that there is someone who wants to meet dadima.... Mohan asks if he recognises him but Nakul says it's a stranger... So Mohan decides to meet him first....

Mohan comes to see the stranger and is surprised to see Maan... He keeps staring him for a while before he could really realise what is just happening... Maan has a striking resemblance to the young Madan and these people have only known the younger version of Madan and it's not that difficult to find out...

Mohan goes and hugs Maan and feels as if he has met his brother again... He is overwhelmed with joy and he immediately calls everyone.... The whole Khurana pariwar is surrounding Maan in a jiffy and Maan doesn't know what to do... Maan instantly recognises his dadi from the picture... She has grown old but that magical aura is still there... 

Dadi: Madan tum tum

Dadi struggles for words and is so happy to see Maan....

Maan moves towards her....

Maan: I'm his son, Maan Singh Khurana

"Maaaaaan", everyone calls his name out in unison for they are all excited to know his name finally....

Annie comes running and hugs him breaking that awkward moment for Maan... So everyone knows Madan and his story except Maan....

Annie: bhai, how are you? And where's my gift? 

Maan looks at her puzzled.... He has guessed that she is his cousin sister from her addressing him as bhai... But what's with the gift?

Annie: so nobody told you about my marriage? I thought they invited badhe papa and that's why you are here, no problem,  these people never change, come on bhai, I'll invite you

Yamuna, her mother, stops Annie....: Annie pehle bhai Ko sabse milne toh do... Maan, this is your little sister Anvesha..... And we were only trying to get bhiasaab's whereabouts, but we are so happy you came at the right time, now we can invite bhiasaab too, haina ji?

Mohan; haan haan, pehle Ghar aaya mehmaan ka swagat karo

Vicky: Hallo bro, you look cool, papa ye mehmaan nahi, he's the new Khurana prince, I' m so relieved that you came bhai, now I can be free ... Aap aagaya haina sabko sambalne

Vicky comes and hugs Maan.. but dadi is still speechless.....Yamuna looks at dadi and she takes Maan near dadi.....

Yamuna: Maan dadi ka Aashirwad lelo

As Maan stands there in hesitation Annie comes to his help....

Annie: pehle mein Aashirwad lethie hoon, I have spent all my pocket money

She tries to ease the situation... Dadi always blesses them with some gift mostly money....

Dadi: Kush raho beta, aur ab toh utjao, ye lo tummare paise, patha nahi Shadhi ke baad kya karoge? 

Annie: tab toh isski koi zaroorat nahi padegi, i'll have Arjun's salary, meine toh Arjun se baat bhi Karli, chalo bhai aapki bhari, but remember to collect your share for all these years

Dadi: ab toh Maan aagaya haina, ab toh ye Khurana kingdom usska hi hai

Vicky: toh mera kya hoga dadima?

Dadi: now Maan'll take care of you two, haina Maan?

Maan is shocked, they all treat him as if they all know him for years.. Annie signals Maan to bow down... Maan too gets dadi's Aashirwad....

Mohan: hare Yamuna, ye Yamuna Kahan hai?

Dadi: woh toh apne bete ko Apne haath ka khana khilane mein lag gayi

Annie: yumm, bhai aaj toh feast hoga, it's like the returning of Rama from vanvaaah, everyone has been waiting for this for so long

Dadi: haan haan kyun nahi? Apna Maan toh Khurana khandaan ka Rajkumar jo hai

Everyone forgets about Madan seeing Maan.... But now it's getting more and more difficult for Maan to give the message to dadi.... She is so happy and excited seeing her potha...

Vicky: come bro, hum refresh hokke aate hai

Vicky takes Maan to his room... Maan takes a shower and gets ready for dinner.... He would just give the news at the dinner table and leave...

Yamuna has prepared a lot of items specially for Maan.... Maan liked the kheer she made and also the whole spread starting from the kaaju pakode to the butter chicken.... He has not had such homely food for a long time...

Yamuna: Maan, achche se khalo, you need to be strong at this age

Annie: why moms? Bhai Ko kal koi swayamwar mein Jaana hai kya?

Yamuna: hum Kyun jayenge, hum toh apne Maan ke liye khud ek swayamwar ka itrezaam kardhenge, haina ji?

Mohan: haaan haan kyun nahi? Let him come and take charge of KC first, then you'll get a lot of girls for your ladla

Dadi: yahi teek hai, pehle Annie ki shadhi hone do, Maan ab se Annie ki shadi aapki responsibility hai, Annie tum kal hi apna bhai Ko Arjun ke family ka mulakat karwado

Mohan: nahi maaji, kal toh Maan KC aayega mere saath, haina Maan?

Maan is all confused.... Ye ho kya raha hai mere life mein? Ab toh lagtha hai Maan ki zindagi usske haath mein nahi hai

Maan then decides that he has had enough love shove and he needs to do his job...

Maan: dadima

Dadi becomes emotional when Maan calls her dadima for the first time.... She is in tears of joy...

Dadi: haan bete, aap kuch kehna chahathe ho?

Maan: papa has just left us and he just wanted you to know about him so that you would stop worrying about him

Dadi is shocked.... Yamuna runs to dadi's side...

Yamuna: maaji pehle paani piyo app

Mohan: maa aap teek toh haina?

Dadi: Sheetal kaisi hai?

Maan: she must be fine in the heavens, she left me long back

Vicky and Annie surround Maan... Bhai we're so sorry... Maan is unmoved... Maybe he has come to terms with his loses and accepted his fate... He is good on his own...

Maan: I'm good, it's should be a bigger loss for dadi 

They feel sad that Maan has become emotionless due to his loses....

There is a sudden sad feeling gripping everyone... They all are worried about Maan only and they are glad that he is here finally.... Now they would never leave him alone anymore...

Maan is looking at dadi who is shattered.. 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fab update waiting to see what happens next

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Very nice update, and I’m really enjoying reading this. So flashback within flashback, small glimpse of Geet and it looked like our cutiepie fell in love at first sight with him. Soooo waiting for the story to reach there where they both met

Edited by babelicious - 4 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 3

thanks for the pm! 

tremendous update! of cos Maan cannot stop thinking about Geet! 

liked the past moments! he fell in love with her at first sight! 

Present - so he loves Geet... what happened that he left her?

Past - Maan met his family! 

update soon

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 4

At the Khanna house....

Dev and Geet enter and Gayatri is happy to see her son back.... And he looks happy too.... 

Dev goes and hugs Gayatri....

Gayatri: what? Aaise nahi, go and get a bath first

Dev: oh mom, are you not happy to see your son back after a long time

Gayatri: don't think so high of yourself, I was free from your constant pestering

Dev: I know you mom, and Geet told me how you made her life difficult in my absence

Gayatri: what? Liar, Geet would never say anything like that, haina Geet?

Geet: hmm

Geet is lost in some thoughts... 

Dev leaves and Gayatri keeps staring Geet.....Something is wrong with Geet, she should also be happy to see Dev back, haina?

Gayatri: what's wrong Geet?

Geet: nothing maaji, I'll go get the dinner ready

Geet escapes for the time being..... But something is bothering her...

That night Geet couldn't sleep... She gets off the bed and strolls in the varandha... She keeps thinking of what happened at the airport...as Geet and Dev started walking from the arrivals Geet felt that someone is starting her and she scanned the people around... She saw someone walking away... Geet is remained of HIM.... Is that HIM? No it can't be... Why would he come back? Maybe to meet his family... Babaji, is that HIM? Please help me.... And babaji answered her immediately... There's is an ultimatum for one passenger MSK to board the flight to Canada... Now Geet knows that it's the one and only MSK... So he has gone back... Geet curses her fate to have met him .. why should he come to the arrival gate? He was supposed to be boarding that time? Did he also see her there? Did he leave seeing her with Dev? what could have happened if he saw her alone... would he be surprised? She has changed a lot in these days ... Maybe he didn't recognise her...Questions add up to her already big question bank...

Geet takes a look back at the journey that destiny took her a few years back... It all looked like a dream... 

It was one of those days when she was fighting with her family to resist marriage and enter college... She has gone to Amritsar to meet Sameera didi who is the one who has just finished college and Geet, Pinky and Channi too wanted to get into college just like her.... Sameera is a neighbour at Amritsar, Geet's Nani's place... She is a good friend and like an elder sister to Geet... She loved Geet very much and always pitied her plight.. how the Handas restricted her and curbed her dreams of getting into college and study further... 

It was already noon when they got into the bus to Amritsar... they were happy that their parents finally allowed them to go to Amritsar... They have said that they are going to Geet's Nani's place... And would return the next day... 

On the way the bus broke down and the driver said that it's not possible to get it ready.. they gave the money back and asked to take a lift.. many of them took a lift in some private vehicles and trucks but the girls were scared to take a risk... They start off walking back... When they reach the nearby jungle they decide to take the short cut through the jungle for its getting late and they have to get back before it gets dark...  They increase their pace and it's already getting dark as it's cloudy and the rain should start anytime...

As they hop faster and faster they are followed by a couple of drunkards on a bike... They are scared and they try to get off the way and enter the woods but the bike keeps following them... they corner the girls and keep circling them making dirty comments... One of the guy caught hold of Geet's dupatta and threw it away... That flew in the air and settled over some guy who happened to be camping in the woods... He just took off the dupatta and threw it towards Geet who catches it and covers herself with it... She covers even her face for she didn't want anyone to recognise her and inform her family... 

That guy comes and thrashes those rascals... They leave the bike and run for their lives... The girls are relieved and Pinky and Channi thank him... He is only interested in the mysterious girl in her partha(dupatta only)... He could only see her eyes that are left uncovered and she thanks him with those Hazel eyes.. he feels satisfied now... He asks the girls to stay right there till he returns.. "Yahi rukho" he just orders and leaves..... Geet didn't like the way he stared her... he was puzzled by her looks... that's why he was staring her..Geet feels pretty uncomfortable and she asks Pinky and Channi to come with her.. she didn't want to wait there anyway.. it's already late... But Pinky stops her saying that those bikers would be waiting for them to take revenge... Geet has to stay back...

He comes back on his open jeep and stops near them... Pinky and Channi get into the jeep immediately... Geet hesitates...he gets angry and starts blowing the horn hard... What's wrong with this stupid girl, is this the time to show her attitude? MSK Ko takkar dethi...tough obviously Maan Ko gussa aana hi tha... His pride is hurt and he doesn't even turn back and look at her... He just waits for a minute and he has had enough... He lets the engine roar and Geet stands there unmoved... If that's what she wants then let it be, Maan is least bothered... He is not the saviour of every girl in town... Pinky pleads Geet to get in.... 

He starts moving the jeep when Geet gets scared and runs after the jeep which doesn't stop seeing her running.... that guy is not ready to stop right away but only after having made her pay for the waiting... poor Geet is so scared to be left alone at that place... she had to run hard to catch up with the speed of the jeep which doesn't seem to slow down until it came to a sudden stop to her surprise... she too gets in and prefers the back seat... Wow Geet! So smart?

Pinky and Channi were so scared and they didn't want anyone to know about the incident for they know that then it's the end of their freedom and they'll be kept under house arrest until someone comes and takes them to their sasuraal...

Pinky and Channi talk amongst themselves in a low tone... They were afraid this stranger could go and complain to their families... The decide to request him not to do so... 

Pinky turns to Geet and asks her to talk to him... But Geet is not ready to talk to him... 

Pinky: it's all your fault, we came to help you and we got into trouble

Geet stares Pinky and signals her to keep quiet... She assures her that she'll take care of everything... Geet closes her eyes and pretends to ignore Pinky..

Pinky: Geet Geet 

Pinky tries to grab her attention by calling her in the same low tone...

Geet gets angry that Pinky uttered her name infront of the stranger and stands up to reach Pinky..she is trying to shut her mouth with her hand... That guy thinks that she is about to jump and he applies the breaks when she is thrown towards him and he catches hold of her to stop her from falling down... Geet thinks that he did that deliberately to scare her and gets even more angry... She stares at his hand holding her waist and he pulls back his hand and she falls over him... He sits there unmoved and then she realises that he was only stopping her from falling into his lap... she looks at him for help but he is staring the other direction avoiding her completely...Now he is not ready to help, she had to hold his shoulders herself and get on her feet.... Geet feels awkward and feels ashamed that she thought bad about him... She gets back to her seat and he starts driving...

Pinky tries to tell him why they had to take that route and ask him not to tell about the bullies to anyone... Geet signals Pinky not to open her mouth.... He had seen her stopping Pinky... anyway he is not interested in their story and he just plugs in his ear phones.... 

As they reach Hoshiarpur he turns back and looks at Geet for the route.. Geet looks at Pinky who shows the route... He drops Channi first and then they come to Pinky's place... Pinky thanks him again as she leaves.. Geet too tries to get down with Pinky but he stops her by catching hold of her hand... Geet is taken aback and she quickly takes away her hand from his hold... He then turns back and stares her... She gets afraid and sits back in the seat... As they move forward with Geet's left right single word directions it starts raining... Geet's salwar is drenched and she feels awkward as its stuck to her body revealing her features... She tries to cover herself up with her hands... He sees her through the rear mirror and takes off his jacket and offers it to her... Geet readily accepts it and covers herself with it... But that's not making it easy at all....now his well-built torso wet in the rains doesn't help at all... He finds her still feeling awkward and is confused what bothers her now that she is all packed like an Egyptian mummy... He thinks that it's just the stupidity of the village girls... They think that everyone one is a bad guy just waiting to prey on them... He only feels pity for her... Moreover it's the harmones playing havoc in her case... She looks so affected by his presence... Maybe it's the harmones, but Geet liked the way he helped them and offered to drop them home... She liked it more when he offered his jacket and never once looked at her in the wrong way... That only made her attracted to him and you could never complain about his physique... It's drool worthy, isn't it? Why blame poor Geet here? 

As they reach the Handa house Darji is sitting there and he comes out to see who it is hearing the engine roaring... He just leaves even before she could properly get off... Darji had seen her coming with a stranger and God knows what's in store for her... How she pleaded him to drop her at Pinky's place? No he wouldn't, he is her personal bodyguard haina? Poor Geet pasgayi.... And darji is not amused to see her wearing his jacket... Geet tries to ignore him and get in quickly....

Darji: rukhoooo, he roars and Geet's feet freeze like an involuntary act...

Darji: woh Kaun tha?

Geet mumbles: mujhe patha nahi

Darji holds her hand and drags her in...

Darji: tummari ye himmat?

Brij who was witnessing the whole drama comes in too....

Brij: tum kahan chali gayi? Humne toh tumme ghar se bahar jaane se mana Kiya tha na?

Darji: haan, ab tumme patha bhi hai ki tummare liye rishtey aarahe hai aur tum aaise harkat kaise kar sakthi?

Geet: mein Nani ke ghar jaa rahi thi

Brij: akhele, iss barish mein?

Geet: nahi Pinky aur Channi bhi mere saath the

Brij: ab kahan hai woh?

Geet: woh ghar chale gaye

darji: aur tum usske saath kya har rahi thi ?

This is worse than a criminal enquiry...

Geet: hummara bus break down ho gaya aur ye humme ghar chodne aaya

Darji: phir se joot, tum aaise nahi manoge

Darji takes his stick and asks geet to show her hand...

Geet is frightened... She pleads innocent...

Darji starts hitting her.... Brij doesn't stop him....

Geet repeats: meine kuch nahi Kiya, aur mujhe patha nahi woh Kaun tha

Brij: chodo Darjhi, it's the Khurana jeep only, I have seen it in their farm house, maybe it's their driver, he couldn't have harmed our girl

Brij could have told this earlier and saved Geet but he wanted to punish her for going to Amritsar against his wishes..... Now she would have learnt her lessons..  wow what a brother?

Yes, Geet got hurt when he first came into her life and she is the one who gets hurt everytime they meet... Even now she is hurt.. yes it's the habit of MSK to hurt her always... no rewards for guesses, it was none other the MSK who rescued Geet from the bullies.....