Forbidden Attractions - -Sukor -Shorty cutie A Mini Bonus.

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The Frontiers…..my Sukor…. A sneak peak

Very very long back Sabah of twitter wanted me to write a story on SuKor when I was off the show and then wrote about RagKor.  I had to my possible best have tried to please various requests through my stories which I trust has made everyone happy…but this had been overdue pending…

A completely different one which I am trying to pen….

Frontiers……….. the demarcation, the division of territory,the line of partition in terms of land and the extreme level of understanding in terms of emotions.

Few chapters (well that’s what I say but you all know my essays now) but will try to post once a week depending on my work pressure please.

The City of Destiny…..will this change the destiny of…………………?

The beautiful port city of Vizag with its caves, coastline and mountains was a place to fall in love. It has the calm sea blue waves…. The waves were hitting blue……………peaceful………………… until …………

The luxury cruise was heading towards the frontiers entering the Indian waters…….

The whole city was going berserk with the police sirens going around………..

The TV channels was blaring….

Whaaaat???? How….. who could do such a daring act.??? Too many questions….

The Vice Admiral of the Navy Mr. Pant had been gunned at point blank at his office….He is fighting death.  The gunman had escaped without any trace…………………..

He came roaring in the Apache sports bike……………. Towards the cave alighted the bike, pushed into the small boat and was sailing towards the cruise…………………it was dark but for the waves which was bleeding red!

How is that even possible!!!! Shouted Sunil Rawat, the young lad looking at the TV in his room in the cruise.

Nothing is impossible for him…………. with him  beside me I can rule the world laughed the man in his late 50s…. Prathap Rawat...….. the international Don who travels around the globe and tries to destabilize the economy but this time comes with a special motto.

But you are trusting him more than your son for he is with us recently and has become your right hand…………… he emitted jealous.

He is fire and he never fails to down the target….He is cut throat ruthless but he is more than you my Son…………….For no mission is impossible for him….

He threw the rope up to the Cruise…………….

While the naval office at the port was in chaos.

WelCome  my Boy  Suraj......he hugged …………………….

Lets celebrate…………………….. Call the dance troupe………..

He smirked with attitude grabbing the whisky……………………

She walked in seductively weaving a spell on everyone… She was slim, sexy… danced her way to the centre ………………

The other guys danced around her…………….She stirred everyone…………….

She is sexy I shall take her today for she slips like the fish though she is the bird.... she is there for the past two years he said with lust in his eyes... but the guy who goes to her is dead ...................

The lights were dim………………. She danced with sexy moves but with a deathly glare……………..

The Frontiers of two…………….. will it bleed blue or red???

Ready for a different genre????Yes or No…..

Edited by sumsukor - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sonia hope i do justice 

Interesting sneak peak Eagerly waiting for next part and I know you again amazed us with your superb writing skills with a totally different story of sukor 👍👍👍

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sabah

OMG!! Sumi I am shook....this is beyond my expectations 👏👏 so much drama already and what a take off. Pratap Rawat seems ruthless and Suraj my oh my! Chakor is dancing seductively 😮🙅 I can't believe it!

I just want to read your mind right now 😁 want more more chapters. Am so happy! Thank you!

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita....

Quote:

Wow Sumi what a wonderful surprise, a new Sukor story.....👍 . It seems quite interesting story with a totally different background, very engrossing & thrilling sneak peek 👌. I'm so ecstatic, imagining Suraj as a ruthless gunman, the right hand of a International Don 😎 & Chakor as a seductive dancer & she seems to be sexy as well as dangerous 😯😯. Sukor first meeting will surely create some spark 😍😍. Eagerly waiting for the next update. Thank you.

Unquote:

Bit scared but let me try my hand... Hope I do justice.

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kya baat hain sumi👏👏👏another thriller on its way👍👍

Intriguing sneak peek already.... waiting waiting for the actual dhamaka..... suraj a goon,  chakor a dancer....mmmmm bhi aaaahhh bhi.....

But what is this..... weekly once it seems😡😡😡😡

Not done 😍😍😍 should be atleast twice..... see I have become so considerate.... not asking for an everyday update.... you should feel overwhelmed... so now do it🤭🤭😘😘😘

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Kya baat hain sumi👏👏👏another thriller on its way👍👍

Intriguing sneak peek already.... waiting waiting for the actual dhamaka..... suraj a goon,  chakor a dancer....mmmmm bhi aaaahhh bhi.....

But what is this..... weekly once it seems😡😡😡😡

Not done 😍😍😍 should be atleast twice..... see I have become so considerate.... not asking for an everyday update.... you should feel overwhelmed... so now do it🤭🤭😘😘😘

Thank you Niki miki..... let me see how I go about it.  bit scared too... 

@ bold ok twice in two weeks done !!! 😉

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi 🤗

what was this.. I am reading the sneak peak and genre again and again😁...Suraj and chakor like this....totally interesting and in never imagined fashion.👍👍👍

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Sumi 🤗

what was this.. I am reading the sneak peak and genre again and again😁...Suraj and chakor like this....totally interesting and in never imagined fashion.👍👍👍

Hey Uma, 😍🤗

Tell me, 😜😜🤭🤭the Don and the Dancer. Even i didn't imagine 

Let's see how it goes will the Don dance to her tunes and will the dancer robs his heart. 

Scareeeed me too 🥶🥶

sumsukor thumbnail

Forbidden Attractions – Breach of frontiers..MySuKor

(Thanks Sabah for the title....)

Part I

The territories                         

Welcome my Boy Suraj…. Lets celebrate…

Suraj Dhopar…………….. As per his name he was like the Sun… with fiery eyes…sharp nose,perfect lips any girl would die for…... Fiercely…six feet tall. Hair cut short with toned and firm torso… firm biceps which can lift even a mountain…. A snugging T with crossover belts to hold his most sophisticated hand guns specially designed by himself and Sunil eye for he is Prathap’s blue eyed boy. Those long legs with his jean and special leather boots. His toned abs and exercised waist has buckled to the loop of his leather belt which holds the  long chain of his Apache’s keys… His Apache is his bestie designed by the automobile engineer himself and an expert in downing his target with precision and ease.

The Apache was lifted from the boat by one of the guy and he just slid it unable to hold the heaviness when he just held his bike and applied the brakes…. He grabbed that one’s collar and gave a hard wack on his face. The guy shivered …sorry sorry Suraj…. I will slit your hands if you again handle careless my bike….

Relax my boy said Prathap….. He turned with the same rage and said You know me…. Nobody should lay hands on my Property……

I know ....okok

Lets celebrate…………………….. Call the dance troupe………..

He smirked with attitude grabbing the whisky…………………… Sunil was fisting himself. Why so much importance for him….Pratap said because he can do the impossible which you or anyone cant do and he means business…. So I cannot afford to rub him on the wrong side…. We have been planning for this day since two years ….. but he only He could do it within few months.

He walked not looking at the dancer…with full of attitude.. just to his corner….

Prathap smiled………… he never celebrate any…..

The dance troupe swayed in…………..

She walked in seductively weaving a spell on everyone…

But But…. this is not Helena who is this…said Sunil

The lights were dim………………. She danced with sexy moves but with a deathly glare……………..

She was slim, sexy… danced her way to the centre ………………

The other guys danced around her……………. She stirred everyone…………….

The main dancer Helena is sick…This one is second lead but she is fire, said Tanuj the left hand of the Rawats,caressing his cheeks…

Oh god dam… She is sexy I shall take her today said the son…

Well!  she isn’t easy…. Thinking about his experience with her... she is that bird but like the firefly... Chakor is her name.. she is here since two years but Helena is the main one and she dances as the second.... but that hot chick is something..... two of the boys tried to play her but indeed died after few days..... and we just threw them in the middle of the sea..

She danced…. swirled…. With a  black hugging dress on her with a net covering her shoulders and her face, her slender hands had the netted gloves and her dress had a long slit on the slides with a tight hugging shorts and black thin stockings. ….Her attractive liners and her lovely red glossy lips was oozing sexy……

Will she striptease asked the pervert…. No she doesn’t said Tanuj.

But I will said he advancing towards her…..Oh god how come I have not seen her earlier he said..

Suraj was  through the dance but walking away when he heard it was not Helena but a different one….

He did not bother to turn back but saw her reflection in the mirror opposite to him.

Her eyes covered in the net and in that focus light was indeed deathly….he met those eyes.

She swirled danced with moves which would make any guy crazy…. All were stirred and wanted to pounce on her but she slid and moved seductively with her glove covered fingers just touching their cheeks.

The music was playing seductively  and all were drunk…. Calling its celebration while he was just going up the cruise while Prathap followed him.

Whats is your next move he asked him….. The Admiral is paralysed not dead…. Lets wait and then we shall…………… he said.

You know better take your time…………………

Prathap walked down….. towards his room….

Suraj walked towards the rails ofthe cruise… he saw the port through his binoculars could see the police lights blinking and slowly the cruise was about to enter the Indian waters when there was a signal from the port to retreat and anchor a few yards before the frontier….

The cruise anchored………………..

It was dark and very breezy….

The music downed and the troupe walked towards their rooms when few of the guys went behind the other girls to have some fun… she walked to her room.

Sunil followed her………………………

Dare touch me she fired him with her eyes but she was pushed to the corner…

You are here to please me he said grabbing her……………………

Awwwwwhhhhhh  she yelled……………………

Mr Pant is paralysed…. Said the Doctor in the Port Hospital.

But its important that he has to be there as its pertaining to defense the next in command said.

This will jeopardise everything they were worried.

Prathap was enjoying….. Surajj Suraj oh god how do you do it everytime…. Last time it was Mumbai and then Kochi now Vizag…

But said Suraj….. its not yet done….. he took the red maker and circled the port……………….

I will kill you and others...she said with her knife on his neck.

just one hit and a twirl she was on the ground and he was on her holding the same knife around her neck.

Her eyes were red and emitting fire but no fear...

His arms was pressing her throat......................

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

💃💃💃💃....start ho gaya and woh bhi total dhamaka....kya baat hain👏👏👏

Suraj's description is too too good 🥰🥰🥰👌👌👌me already drooling over it imaging VJ🙈🙈......and chakor reminded me of the Diwali episode but with more oomph factor🔥🔥

And ofcourse suspense is on.....exact gadbad kya hain? Waiting for it to unravel!

Also I hope you remember about atleast twice a week promise😜😜